Настройка Че браузера

ElHuron

Carder
Reaction score
Привет! Ситуация такая, пробовал работать с логами. Нашёл кх из Испании, брал прокси с nsocks, вбил в Че браузер. В логах был пароль от Ибея кх. Вбил логин и пароль и смотрю в сообщениях пишет Ибей "Вход с нового устройства" Открываю сообщение, а там указано страна моего впна. Чекаю на Whoer там всё чётко. Может я что-то неправильно делаю и везде оставляю след. Вот скриншоты.

Last edited:

whiz420

Professional
Reaction score
wish you wrote this with English we can understand better brother ....

whiz420

Professional
Reaction score
ОК, БРАТ, ПРОВЕРЬ ВАШЕ VPN-СОЕДИНЕНИЕ.... МОЖЕШЬ ЛИ НАУЧИТЬ МЕНЯ, КАК ОБНАЛИЧИВАТЬ БАНКОВСКИЕ ЛОГИ?

ElHuron

Carder
Reaction score
ОК, БРАТ, ПРОВЕРЬ ВАШЕ VPN-СОЕДИНЕНИЕ.... МОЖЕШЬ ЛИ НАУЧИТЬ МЕНЯ, КАК ОБНАЛИЧИВАТЬ БАНКОВСКИЕ ЛОГИ?
Bro, I'm just practicing myself. I can't recommend anything. Still new to this business.

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
Bro, I'm just practicing myself. I can't recommend anything. Still new to this business.
How good are you with using cc's or shopping accounts?..before going into the banklog aspect you should not be a newbie unless you can afford to lose $1000...#flybee😎

ElHuron

Carder
Reaction score
How good are you with using cc's or shopping accounts?..before going into the banklog aspect you should not be a newbie unless you can afford to lose $1000...#flybee😎
да что делать, в направлении вбива вещевухи и гифтов ничего не получился. только потратил деньги. вот рассматриваю логи)

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
But what to do, nothing worked in the direction of driving in the duffel bag and Gifts. just spent money. I'm looking at the logs)
If you can make purchases with cc how do you expect to make payments or transfer funds from a banklog..lol...you just be digging your grave..if yoy cvant work with cc dont just jump to banklogs..

ElHuron

Carder
Reaction score
If you can make purchases with cc how do you expect to make payments or transfer funds from a banklog..lol...you just be digging your grave..if yoy cvant work with cc dont just jump to banklogs..
Бро, я в этой теме задал вопрос конкретный. Как правильно настроит антидетект браузер? А не с чем мне заняться? Если можешь ответить на вопрос в теме ответь, буду благодарен!

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
Bro, I asked a specific question in this thread. How to configure the antidetect browser correctly? Is there anything I can do about it? If you can answer the question in the topic, answer, I will be grateful!
do you get 100% on whoer..? If yes you have configured it..i dont think the problem is that