Money in chipdumping!

lolaern

Carder
Reaction score
Hello everybody.
I know poker very well been playing for 2 years now so i know the game good. And i have a question is it good money to earn in chipdumping if you do it the right way?
Thougt of playing (6-max) and do it smart like dump when both hacked account and legit account has pretty good hand but the legit got the better one and then just get the money in, and not just dump all the time but grind legit also.
Or is it just impossible to chipdump these days without getting chaught? and what happen if you get chaught do they just lock the poker acc or they contact the police and all that?.

Thanks in advance.

/lolaern

libaneso

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
is there any solution that I want to use the same pc but have multiple accounts at PokerStars you can not use more than one account in each pc ... is there any solution to it or you have to use rdp all the time?

libaneso

BANNED
Reaction score
pokerstars

libaneso, use multi-virtual pc/virtualbox with cleaning/reset software.

any idea how it work whit paypal deppoist on pokerstars.. can i use a stolen papypal and buy chip on pokerstars ? and if yes how it works

libaneso

BANNED
Reaction score
pokerstars

libaneso, use multi-virtual pc/virtualbox with cleaning/reset software.
hi bro i downlaod the multo-virtual prg
i oppen a account on pokerstars first account it work
but when im gona use the another account a get a msg from pokerstars

Deposit and Cashout Transactions are currently disabled in your account as it has come to our attention that your account is associated with a player with whom we have an outstanding issue.

In order to assist you in clearing your account, we kindly request an explanation of your association to 'morris026'.

It is standard procedure to request an explanation when this type of situation occurs.

We do not mean to imply any wrongdoing, however, please understand that we have to make security checks routinely to make sure that PokerStars remains a safe and secure environment for its players.

so its still now me ..u say something about cleaning/reset software.
can you tell me more about the program

im using VMWARE