MN0G0 taken down by FBI

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
I just noticed http://mn0g0.su/ taken down by FBI?

This domain name associated with the website Mn0g0.su has been seized persuant to an order issued by a U.S. District Court.

A federal grand jury has indicated serval individuals and entitles allegdly involved in the operation of Mn0g0.su and releated websites charging them with the following federal crimes:

Fraud and releated activity in connection with access devices (18 U.S.C. § 1029), Conspiracy Rackeetering (18 U.S.C. § 1962(d)), and Conspiracy to Commit Money Laundering (18 U.S.C. § 1956(h)).

Russian thread about mn0g0: http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=56547&highlight=mn0g0

WeeBay

Carder
Reaction score
I wonder why the fbi deface picture is hosted in Germany. Seems weird, I think were hacked and someone did that.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Just Domain is Locked . Means xxx.mnOgo.su adress is locked ( nothing about people under shop ) don't be fooled , a lot of domain can be catches by FBI , but catch who are Under that was not same story ...
I wish DB of shop stay safe and soon shop come under new domain name , just be patient and do not worry about that . Just Protect ur ass when connect shop/forum/Jabber and stay anonymous in every case

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
lol this is defacement, any time a domain is actually seized they do not enter the charges on the site page lmao

sanbei

Professional
Reaction score
нда, на балансе 120 гринов осталось..........

Reaction score
i got sad when mn0g0 has been shutdown, coz only mn0g0 give me the fullest great fresh cc's compare to other shops, its junk! so we hope that they will come back soon! =)

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
It also seem like mn0g0 and bestdumps sales thread on this forum, is deleted.. cant find it anywhere.

zrra

Reaction score
no doubt everyone here thinks it was gone 5-7 months ago when ive been buying from them up till 2 days ago.....they were even updating the database almost every 2-4 days lol and ppl still think it was gone 5-7 months ago and was being ran under FBI lul

so far i cant get in touch with anyone from mnogo support

i love mnogo and i still have balance with them

so far i havent found anyone like them to use for cvv...............

if anyones got any updates on this at all plz pm me <3

IridiumPX

Carder
Reaction score
Defaced, cuz look at the fake img, one logo is missed, its old shit typo Arial and they dont have any background + hosted in germany.
Also all other page/php are not del (when fbi take down one site all host is del)

99% sure its a fake/deface and it will back soon, probably in the rush now (the admin)

But agree to moderators, go vpn and secure to shop/boards/icq , old good time is death now.

rokitbayy

Professional
Reaction score
maybe, (its just a maybe) mn0g0 ripped all clients and put fake seized logo on homepage and ran off? Who knows, lets see what happens.

Don't really think someone would deface and put that kind of page.

Reaction score
its posible that it has been taken down by FBI or any agency from the US, coz' that shop has been a topic on krebs on security month a ago, they got a huge base update but they open there registration for a long time (careless), there just strict only this month by payin 300$ for registration, its there fault also!! u can check megavideo.com its just they same.

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
Dont you think FBI would want to take credit for this? Like put thing on their website and notify press.

Seems like something else....Maybe rip.