mclub

Reaction score
login-logo.png

MC-Source.AT - New CC+CVV2 shop online!

- All refunds are automatic!
- Checker refund time 20 minutes! (We're using try2check service API)
- We can show screenshot's with check status of your orders to prove card's status!
- We don't do manual refund!
- If you don't agree with checker we're using or you don't respect our shop for any other reason - DONT USE MCLUB SHOP!
- 12/7 Support online
- Bitcoin 15$ minimal payment!
- Daily updates!

SHOP link: Money Club <<< Wellcome!

Last orders, the real valid rate:

Daily updates!

Last edited:

mclub

Reaction score
I should repeat our rules posted in a first page of this topic and at rules page inside shop again to make you understand them better and not make similar mistakes in future:

All refunds are performed automatically, with checker!
We are using Try2Check service as a checker API
We can show screenshots with check status of your orders to proof card's status!
Checker refund time - 20 minutes after purchase!
We don’t refund approval (checked) cvv2!
We don't do manual refund!

If you dont agree with checker we'r using or you dont respect our shop for any other reason - DONT USE MCLUB SHOP!

The real valid rate of last orders, screenshot from try2check API history:

If you r user for try2check you should know the design they r using, and look at the time at screenshot and compare with time i posted it here.

P.S> Claims without login details, tickets and proofs would be added to black list section of this forum

mclub

Reaction score
- All refunds are automatic!
- We're using try2check service API!
- Checker refund time has the floating value!
- 1 level (standard user, who bought 1 - 5 cards) have 60 seconds refund time!!!
- 2 level (bronze user, who bought 6-20 cards ) have 300 seconds refund time!!!
- 3 level (silver user, who bought 21 - ∞ cards ) have 1200 seconds refund time!!!
- We have Gold user group for VIP buyers, support issue it in manual mode
- We can show screenshot's with check status of your orders to proof card's status!
- We don't do manual refund!
- We can set a time limit(!!!) for your checker, or deactivate it(!!!) if your replacement rate soars high!
- If you don't agree with checker we're using or you don't respect our shop for any other reason - DONT USE MCLUB SHOP!
- 12/7 Support online
- Bitcoin 15$ minimal payment!
- Daily updates!

More fresh bins uploaded to March base, the real valid rate of last orders:

2021-03-11-20-34-02.png

New update - every day!

Attention!!!

https://mc-source.ru - FAKE! Ripping place! DON'T USE!

AbdelG

Reaction score
I should repeat our rules posted in a first page of this topic and at rules page inside shop again to make you understand them better and not make similar mistakes in future:

We can show screenshots with check status of your orders to proof card's status!

If you dont agree with checker we'r using or you dont respect our shop for any other reason - DONT USE MCLUB SHOP!

If you r user for try2check you should know the design they r using, and look at the time at screenshot and compare with time i posted it here.

P.S> Claims without login details, tickets and proofs would be added to black list section of this forum
I have a virtual terminal just generate a link and amount if you have live cards in 48 hours I send you your 50/50 share

Kellyer

Reaction score
H

ey I just registered for this site and and sent Bitcoin to the wallet address it gave me and it’s not showing my transaction