Making Fake Websites & Operating Spam

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hello carders,
I am offering professional fake website designing service and spamming to worldwide mail leads.
This service can be used for getting mules (drops) and other purposes.

Design of fake website (professional,flash) -> $100
We can perform spam with your leads or with our leads (fresh, never spammed)

Also designing scam pages, scam letters at professional standard.
For prices and information please contact me at icq provided in signature.

Payment is taken upfront and I accept wmz,lr,wu,mg.
Escrow is accepted on scam pages,scam letters, mule projects, fake company websites.

Last edited:

GroundZero

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello carders,
I am offering professional fake website designing service and spamming to worldwide mail leads.
This service can be used for getting mules (drops) and other purposes.

Design of fake website (professional,flash) -> $100
We can perform spam with your leads or with our leads (fresh, never spammed)

Also designing scam pages, scam letters at professional standard.
For prices and information please contact me at icq provided in signature.

Payment is taken upfront and I accept wmz,lr,wu,mg.
Escrow is accepted!

Can you perform spam on a certain country? Or does it have to be a worldwide mix?

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score
Can spam on certain country, certain domain prefix(@yahoo,@gmail.@aol etc..), certain group (job,date,retired,teacher etc..)

Have big base of fresh, unused email leads,updated each day.

GZero

Carder
Reaction score
How can we verify that its "professional" ? Any proof will be good. To not spam and trash your thread ( like you did in mine ) with useless comments, pm me. Good luck on sales, looks legit :)

masteraid

RIPPER
Reaction score
Seems legit..good luck with your biz

r u an idiot? what do u mean seems legit. just because u and him are + rep each other to build your repuation and rip someone does not mean he is legit. did u try his service? no you did not, so why post this to fool others, when u r also a ripper.

. iTpHo3NiX has nothing, when i tried to buy a login from he, he said he has, when i said lets use escrow he said ok, but when escrow was waiting for his reply he said "no i am out of stock". this kid has nothing and is waiting to rip someone, i advice you not to deal with him, USE escrow untill the end. he has nothing to sell and is full of shit, you were warned. if you get ripped by him it is your fault

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Reaction score
. iTpHo3NiX has nothing, when i tried to buy a login from he, he said he has, when i said lets use escrow he said ok, but when escrow was waiting for his reply he said "no i am out of stock". this kid has nothing and is waiting to rip someone, i advice you not to deal with him, USE escrow untill the end. he has nothing to sell and is full of shit, you were warned. if you get ripped by him it is your fault

You have this text saved in your computer and have it located on your desktop? So that you copy and paste it on forum everyday and spam it on all my posts? :D

when u r also a ripper.

And you are not a ripper? Try to remember who has the 4 blacklist ripper reports. Me? or you?

You are a bag of fail. Die that way.

Service is still offered! Welcome new customers :)