LR Hacked, $879.94 Loss

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
That's why I use a mac.
Most of viruses maked for WIN, but I know few viruses that can work even on MAC.
Mac is not so popular platform, 90% people use windows, 5% MAC, and 5% Unix systems(ubuntu and so on), that's why 99,9% viruses maked for windows, becuase it's can give more money then virus on mac or unix. But when MAC will be on every house,virusmakers will make more viruses for mac. Simple, they chose easy way to work)
Also remember, all that maked by 1 man, can be destroed by another man

Last edited:
Reactions: KUB

KUB

No comments

KUB

Professional
Reaction score
X1234 (Ebuygold Ltd) = ebuygold.com

mean whoever stole the LR from you bought virtual gold from ebuygold.com

just go on company , register and send the batch to the support , and who account received the virtual gold for that payment/batch ,

if support tell you the username/infos , thats it :)

good luck!

KUB

Professional
Reaction score
No it's not using keylogging because the pin key and master key uses virtual pad, so it's using screenshot he had a zeus or spyeye or citadel trojan on his PC which have a screenshots module.

or a simple scam page with ssl :)

Kn36

Professional
Reaction score
sorry to hear that bro, but no offense i dont mind being the guy on the other end.

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
it was either through php session hijacking, logger with mouse-click screenshots or a hosts file redirector that will replace libertyreserve.com with a fake one running a curl cript. it can even replicate your welcome message. keep all info in a text file on an encrypted flash drive so you just copy and paste it with the keyboard. alot of malware takes screenshots on mouse click. i am sorry to hear this, i am very paranoid about this. im afraid to even sign into my lr because i like keeping money in there for safe keeping. just be smart with your web browsing and access lr through a VM.