LR cURL scam script + sci page clone

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
For sale is a LR cURL phishing script to drain the account of anybody who signs in from your page. i can supply an SSL, hosting, and setup but that is not included in this package.

it is all written in PHP, front-end is html/css obviously.

what this includes is:

1. storefront/ sci.LR.com CLONE
2. backend scripting to drain the users account.

that is all, i will supply you with the directory, if you want hosting or any additional features, discuss it privately. or refer to my other thread as i also provide bulletproof hosting.

PM me for icq and details/pricing if you have LR, i don't want to hear you need to send to your exchanger, exchange it first.

NO questions in thread please, keep everything professional.

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
2 more copies for sale guys, and i lowered the price, this wont be for sale much longer.

CDN-VEN

Professional
Reaction score
Your probably the one that drained my account with this SCAM page...

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
this kind of thread should be banned... it's not what we do for profit. ripp another one LR.. big shitty.

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
Applications of this can be many: exchange forums - automated exchange sites, forex, lr head -tail games, domains shop..just to name few.
You dont need to ripp off carders to make money with this.
Allowed or not for sale here , this will still exist no matter what, it depends from person to person how they decide to use it.

I dont undertstand why it is ok to fuck other payment sistems , that all of us are doing it on daily basis ( paypal....all ) make phising pages for them spam, and all what we do.. but its not ok to touch liberty reserve?

Let me tell you that carders are almost insignifiant percent of lr users.I would allow this it would be up to me.

Last edited:

noptical101

Professional
Reaction score
A
I dont undertstand why it is ok to fuck other payment sistems , that all of us are doing it on daily basis ( paypal....all ) make phising pages for them spam, and all what we do.. but its not ok to touch liberty reserve?

maybe because nobody loses in other payment systems?
we re not pickpocketers...

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
maybe because nobody loses in other payment systems?
we re not pickpocketers...

What we do is called fraud ( stealing from other person/bank/payment system/entity) ...and dont forget we have romance scams, dating, ebay and many other things that make people really lose their money without possibility to get it back ever (chargebacks). Fraud is fraud period.
Those above are also big industry also.

I am completly against using this for riping off carders, this must be clear..but i wanted to say my point - there are plenty of other aplication for it.
And we dont have room for morals here.

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
These kind of pages are very good to be used on hyip scams
Dont' cry because someone stole your LR when one is too busy looking carefully at the sci. link
You laugh at americans when they bite those shitty paypal scampages.
How could one from here fell for the fake link ?
There's no excuse for stupidity