Looking for beginners

Reaction score
Looking for beginners so we can figure this shi out and make bread together Uk helping eachother out to eventually building the best carding team but pm for mo info

Deusbuyer

Reaction score
Looking for beginners so we can figure this shi out and make bread together Uk helping eachother out to eventually building the best carding team but pm for mo info
hey g, Im new to, looking for someone to share info with, cuz there is not a full tutorial guide, we gotta pick a bit from each website

peteblank

Reaction score
Started a group on telegram join I'm a n00b too though

Last edited:

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
Sounds good but honestly the group will be like a blind person leading other blind people...lol...goodluck guys...happy carding!!....#flybee😎

whiz420

Professional
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA YOU RIGHT BRO ..... I DO NOT JOIN NO GROUP DUMMIES GONNA BE JOINING HAHAHAH

Reaction score
Sounds good but honestly the group will be like a blind person leading other blind people...lol...goodluck guys...happy carding!!....#flybee😎
😂I attempted it we literally got no where and it was stressful ppl asking me and I’m still figuring out aswell had to stop it ong I’ll start again once I’m master at the shit