Looking for begginers

Reaction score
Hello guys, I was once a beginner like you, searching for a legit vendor, and after months of dedicated research and getting scammed I almost lost 2000 usd lol, many months later before giving up. I have finally found some legit sites, I did abuse some of them, but feel like people like you also need it. If you’re interested, feel free to contact me on tele @TheCreditFinder. Alternatively, you can spend countless more hours trying to find them yourself or get scammed in exchange for some ADVICE. but it is up to you.

If u dont know I was inspired by watching carders from Vice xD

But seriously if you begginers out there want to make fcking bread then DM me on tele

Cheers from The Little Helper

dojacat

Reaction score
Hello guys, I was once a beginner like you, searching for a legit vendor, and after months of dedicated research and getting scammed I almost lost 2000 usd lol, many months later before giving up. I have finally found some legit sites, I did abuse some of them, but feel like people like you also need it. If you’re interested, feel free to contact me on tele @TheCreditFinder. Alternatively, you can spend countless more hours trying to find them yourself or get scammed in exchange for some ADVICE. but it is up to you.

But seriously if you begginers out there want to make fcking bread then DM me on tele

cant find you on telegram

Redagel6669

Reaction score
cant find you on telegram

Interested telegram me also please Redangel666