Liberty Reserve Credit Card Funding by September 2012

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Liberty Reserve decided to add the feature of credit card funding to it's website. Enough with the gold sellers the big all mighty has said. I keep reading the blog to see when are they going to with the service. Anyone has any info on this?

http://blog.libertyreserve.com/

2cor7mp.jpg

abram007

Carder
Reaction score
Its quite old, but i guess 2 things will happen:
1. impossible to card, but people keep using
2. manageble to card, it will lose value,have higher security and people will pass to btc

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Yes i am aware it is old i just thought it should be brought up since i'm sure it's going to be cardable, expecting it to be easy is absurd but nothing is impossible. ;)

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
this is dumb.... why would they do that. LR is cash, cc payments are CREDIT. they are giving cash for credit and it is bullshit. btc is worse, it changes value to fast. but if its cardable take advantage of it considering the entire LR structure will collapse, its built off of how irreversible it is while CCs are 100% reversible. even if it cant be carded, it can be charged back....

Ninja

Reaction score

xcrax11

Professional
Reaction score
you will have to verify your account before you could fund with cc. id cards, phone veri shit, same as cc owner, card statement and stuffs....

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
you will have to verify your account before you could fund with cc. id cards, phone veri shit, same as cc owner, card statement and stuffs....

Yes, it will probably look something like that. But it is nothing incredibly hard i predict. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Anyway, credit card funding it's a good thing. All the verifications wouldn't be a problem, as much as a limit of funding your account.

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
-up

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
What are you "upping" a "NEWS" thread for?

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
maybe people with new ideas on how this will work or any new info that people might have on this topic can drop a line

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
dont shit where you eat.

stupidest comment that has been in this thread.

Last edited:

jonsmithsnow

Reaction score
I seriously hope you guys don't do this, having a CC funding option would be really nice and convenient for some of us. Funding via WU is getting to be a pain in the ass every day.

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
We're going to do this certainly when the option appears, but i predict it won't be easy but definately doable, so don't worry if you want to fund it legit, i'm sure mighty LR will have your back on that , that doesn't mean one bit that we won't rip it apart in the same time. :) Can't wait to see it.

Ninja

Reaction score
+ Ill see you asking a way to scam lr via CC and ull be history for us.

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Based on http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=71414 people want to get rid of people like you. Yes - you dont shit where you eat. Or maybe you do. Pretty weird shit regardless. Most people don't.

Anyways lose the attitude, you're certainly not above everyone since carding lr sounds so appealing to you and
can't wait to see it.
And loosen up, have some sex :) Cheers

Last edited:

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
if one was to fund lr from cc - this must be way to make millions via cash out at its fastest :)

and not to imagine this must be for certain type of user , who meet one criticle criteria to become verifieds))

in better word sinc my eng is bad

Если один из пользователей становятся проверку для веб-сайта под названием liberty reserve, я уверен, что один должен достичь проверенных статуса для предотвращения мошенничества

Scanman

Carder
Reaction score
I've been wondering how they will implement this since early this year when the 1st mention of it was made.

I cant imagine how on earth they will protect themselves from the hordes of carders that will be trying to hit it alllll day long. They are also going to put all their exchangers out of biz because who would fund by WU when you could just pay by a prepaid card.

My guess is it will never happen, or be very short lived, and most likely have very long holds on the funds before they appear in your LR account to wait for chargeback to occur - plus verification of course - but we all know any good scan man can fake that ;)

Interesting in any case...