junkhead ripper for 180 lr

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
username: junkhead
profile: http://carder.market/member.php?u=55814

He contacted me from his jabber ([email protected]) about buying moneypak codes. I verified that it was him by PM. He had good feedback so i forwarded him 300$ worth of moneypak codes for 60%, 180 LR. He confirmed that they worked and told me that he will send WU to exchanger for LR.

I also gave him an aditional 350$ worth of moneypak codes that he claims "blocked" his prepaid card and got it locked. I do not ask money for those since i cannot prove that it was so or not but I want the 180 lr for the codes that HE confirmed worked.

You can see that he aknowledges this in the following screenshots. I do not have full logs since i don't keep logs on PC, but these phone icq logs should suffice.

He does not reply to me on jabber anymore, does not reply here to PM's even though he was online just a few minutes ago.

His text is gray on the left, mine is blue.

hxxp://i45.tinypic.com/v3ixe9.jpg
hxxp://i45.tinypic.com/ncxctu.jpg
hxxp://i48.tinypic.com/35kv1ol.jpg
hxxp://i48.tinypic.com/2aio9y0.jpg

Ninja

Reaction score
junkhead
ur turn.

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
User does not seem to care. No contact, no money.

edit: still nothing from him, please ban this ripper.

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
Last Activity: 16-03-2013 12:53 AM

Please take it into concediration.

junkhead

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I was sent $300 in codes and they loaded fine. When I went to cashout, the card was blocked because a dispute was opened with moneypak on the codes he gave me. I lost an additional 300 that was already loaded on the card as well.

Afterwards i talked to you on jabber and you sent 4 more codes of $150, $100, $50, $50 and told me to hurry up and load them before they got loaded by whoever you had scammed to get them. Of course none of them worked.

I explain to you on jabber that not only was I unable to cashout any codes you gave me, i also lost 2 cards and 300$ that i already had loaded. Since I did wait 24 hours before I attempted to cashout the mp that did load from the first time, I was willing to share in the responsibility and try to resolve this with you. I explained that I was already upsidedown in the deal but as I had already agreed to send you payment I wanted your input on what you thought was fair. You responded by saying pay in full or get blacklisted and then you blocked me. There has been no further communication. Since you apparently have logs, please show them all.
hxxp://gyazo.com/0ecea437274ed9566e89a1da2d10e32c

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
You said the first 300 worked fine and the other ones got your card blocked. So i assume you cashed the 300 since you aknowledged owing 180 lr no?

junkhead

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
i said i was able to load them with no problem. never cashed them out. as far as whether or not i owe was something i was trying to talk with you about but you decided the best route was to block me on jabber and blacklist me. At first i shrugged it off and figured it was just shit luck. I planned on taking the loss just for the sake of doing good business. then you give me 4 more and tell me to hurry up with them and when i tried to load them 2 minutes later they were already used.

you're fresh on the scene selling codes that are being disputed and getting cards locked up but you're quick to say I need to be banned and drag my name through the mud.

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
So then why did you ask for my LR?

After i waited one day for you to receive from exchanger? Clearly visible in those pictures. You were going to pay me for stuff that did not work or why did you ask me for it and funded in the first place??

Why have the other two people that bought from me not complain and not get their cards locked? Why was it only you with these problems?

I can see what you are trying to do here pal... I will let Ninja decide. :beer

Flashtoke.

Carder
Reaction score
junkhead is honest guy, paid upfront to him many times

im sure its a bit of misunderstanding

hayabusa

Carder
Reaction score
Tell him to give you the login to his prepaid or screenshot to prove the funds are really still locked or cashed out. Simple

Ninja

Reaction score
earlkim
Who told u what he's Ripper?
Just because u think so?

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
Just waiting for you decision. To me he is ripper since he has not paid what he owes me.