Insurance credit card

zbox

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hello people !

One question that is messing my head up is: If for example I would make a bank account with credit card and I would deposit in it 30k and make insurance on the card. Ok, now I would wait a few months..3...4 and then I would go in another country use my card there, and let's say somebody skimmed my card and after coming back home in less then a month somebody would cashout all my money in the country I was... And that could be a friend of mine and me being at home when all this happens not in the country I traveled, but with a copy of my card made. Would insurance then in this case, return my money back? That's like doubling your money!

It's a sugestion...maybe somebody would say some opinions from possible experiences ! :)

Nealegall

Reaction score
I do not know which bank you have. but I have HSBC and I have done such a thing a year ago, money was returned within 2-3 weeks. just in case, read through your insurance policy. and I've heard from friends is not desirable to do so more than 2 times. very suspicious. In general I think all this can be done in one country only at opposite ends.

zbox

RIPPER
Reaction score
Thank you very much Nealegall for sharing your experience! More opinions about this are more then welcomed...

Seller_CC

DEER
Reaction score
Администрация форума пидорасы! Форум гамно!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juno20

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
sound too good bruv

Reaction score
this difirents i am think

zbox

RIPPER
Reaction score
That was just the ideea, developed carefully it can be done . You can always set up and account with a unlimited withdrawal .

bosshog031

Carder
Reaction score
no way jose that will NOT work with 30k , not in the usa atleast ! first of all what bank is gonna let u swipe 30k without speaking to u? also it will work , be sensable man drop down to 2-3k with 4 of ur friends and u good , BOA will not let it happen by the way , after a few swipes that arent normal , that card will be flagged

Reactions: zbox

zbox

No comments

buls

Professional
Reaction score
as stated from some guys this won`t work.

what i did before is to use my card to buy like 5k worth of stuff and then call bank to tell i didn`t, and i got my money back. they sent some letters to i sign, saying that i confirm i never used that money and there would be a investigation and blah blah blah.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Buying stuff this can work even if bank calls when you make huge purchase. Just change voice so they cant prove it was you.

buls

Professional
Reaction score
Buying stuff this can work even if bank calls when you make huge purchase. Just change voice so they cant prove it was you.

doesn`t sounds good, since they will call to your phone... what you gooing to say later to bank ?

zbox

No comments

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
No if they call store or says to phone them and your phone is off

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Ive done this numerous times....max I did was 10k. Stay away from Wells Fargo like the plague. Their fraud system is the best in the banking business they usually shut your card down and call you within minutes of transactions outside of your area over a few hundred dollars. You dont necessarily need insurance. All bank accounts are FDIC insured up to a 250k, at least most of them are anyhow. Just make sure the bank you work with is FDIC insured.

There was also another time I did this for an associate and the bank put a hold on the card so I called the bank from a payphone with his full info on hand and I was able to remove the hold off the card by providing his social and birthdate and he even had a password that he gave to me as well. He was reimbursed for everything because the signatures didnt match his and the camera photos verified it wasnt him :)

Reaction score
Some banks will let you raise your ATM limit to a very high amount but in my experience you will have to accept liability for any amount higher than their standard withdrawal limits.

It would be hard to believe that you didn't notice someone milking your account for a few weeks, but if it was a savings account and you don't log in regularly, perhaps you could get away with it. Perhaps try a check or online transfer? I think that is an easier way to not notice a reasonable amount of missing money.

zbox

No comments

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score
If you could withdraw 30k from the ATM yes but you can't, so the other option left is to swipe the card at a POS, depending on your limit you have to get an authorization code from the bank to be able to swipe such big amounts and I don't believe you want to go through all that hassle to get your money back so spend few hundred dollars on eu dumps and do the same without risking your own money lol

zbox

No comments