HVNC

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello, today we will talk about such a simple tool as HVNC. What the fuck is this, and most importantly why?

VNC is roughly speaking remote access to a PC. This, you can say, is just a remote connection to a PC.Accordingly, the user can see that you are fucked up, and you are trying to drive in with his kopetora.This problem is solved in the next generation of the program - HVNC.

HVNC - still the same remote access,but already invisible to the real owner of the PC.Imagine that the holder is sitting as if nothing has happened and watching YouTube,while you place an order with his credit card and all this is unnoticed by the holder.

Immediately it is worth noting that HVNC is not a cheap thing.The initial cost of this tool is$500. And it can reach up to 4-5 thousand greens.

Like under the hood? It works by using the principle of creating a second desktop,implemented through OpenDesktop, which is immediately hidden. All further work is carried out through it, and the real owner of the PC does not see the whole picture.

What are the pros?​

• You're basically Holder.I'm serious.You work from his computer,have his fingerprints, IP address, all his linked accounts, all saved passwords, all cookies, everything you have from KH.And the most beautiful thing is that everything happens unnoticed by the KH itself.
  • It doesn't burn.I'm serious.Usually, hvncs do not load the system at all,but are disguised as a system process.THE second session on the PC CANNOT BE DETECTED BY the holder USING ANY METHODS.
  • Usually comes with a stiller inside, which allows you to filter which PC and which KX you need.
  • An incredible level of trust for any antifraud.
  • It is difficult for antivirus programs to burn down such functionality

What are the disadvantages?​

• Price.Seriously.It's expensive
  • You need to adjust to the operating mode of the KH.Ability to work only when the PC is turned on
  • Poor performance with browsers.Fuck knows why, but sometimes hVNC start to create a hell of a fierce fuck, this is due to some deep technical conflicts, as well as implementation features.
  • Unlike the conditional RAT, it has a more meager functionality.Often can't write network traffic, keystrokes,and other useful buns, depending on the functionality.

There are also disadvantages,but this tool is in the works-just fucked up.It will help to cut down a huge pile of money.In general, I think that the advantages of this tool are many times greater than the disadvantages.As for where to get such a tool?There are not many available for free sale,but there are offers.I would recommend that you hire a coder yourself rather than use someone else's solution. Good luck with your work and better balance sheets!