hurry up to your non vbv card with from $5000 to $15000 balance

Meekmill

Reaction score
Non vbv credit and debit cards is available for buying and shipping of iPhones , buying Bitcoin through Bitcoin wallet , buying subscription at any premium account and funding your PayPal , cashapp and Western Union account

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Non vbv credit and debit cards is available for buying and shipping of iPhones , buying Bitcoin through Bitcoin wallet , buying subscription at any premium account and funding your PayPal , cashapp and Western Union account
how do you know the balance of the card?

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Inbox me and imma start this with you
Let’s deal more on telegram text me ur username
If you don’t have enroll, you cannot know the balance of the card.
Most likely a deceiver and threw. You don't have any cards. Just ripper and scammer. You're trying to breed naive and gullible guys.
First, write all your conditions and offers. I do not waste time on idle chatter and do not give out my contacts to everyone. I work only through a guarantor.

Meekmill

Reaction score
If you don’t have enroll, you cannot know the balance of the card.
Most likely a deceiver and threw. You don't have any cards. Just ripper and scammer. You're trying to breed naive and gullible guys.
First, write all your conditions and offers. I do not waste time on idle chatter and do not give out my contacts to everyone. I work only through a guarantor.
Just inbox me so we get this done real quick

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Just inbox me so we get this done real quick
Please answer the following questions:
1. Will you ask for prepayment for cards?
2. Are you ready to submit a card to check its validity and balance?
3. On which checker do you propose to check the validity of the card?
4. Do you work through a guarantor service?
5. How do you know the balance of the card?
After answering these questions, you can send me your contact in private messages.

Meekmill

Reaction score
Please answer the following questions:
1. Will you ask for prepayment for cards?
2. Are you ready to submit a card to check its validity and balance?
3. On which checker do you propose to check the validity of the card?
4. Do you work through a guarantor service?
5. How do you know the balance of the card?
After answering these questions, you can send me your contact in private messages.
I can see u tryna waste time Brody ..Only serious member should dm so we cook up with someone ...how do you want me to share publicity

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
I can see u tryna waste time Brody ..Only serious member should dm so we cook up with someone ...how do you want me to share publicity
You could not answer elementary simple questions because you do not know the answer to them. You are an ordinary thug and an asshole. Please leave this forum and don't try to cheat the guys.

Meekmill

Reaction score
You could not answer elementary simple questions because you do not know the answer to them. You are an ordinary thug and an asshole. Please leave this forum and don't try to cheat the guys.
Hey why are you tying to get on my business dude I’m not here as you think ok Fuck your thoughts ..if you can’t inbox me privately I can see you Damn ripper

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Hey why are you tying to get on my business dude I’m not here as you think ok Fuck your thoughts ..if you can’t inbox me privately I can see you Damn ripper
Go to another forum and cheat there. You don't have good material. You ask for an advance payment and throw people. You did not pass the test and did not answer the questions. Please don't litter the forum with your stupid scam topic.