How to open a bank account in UK with fake ID.

Shoe

Reaction score
Sooo , everyone wants to have bank drop in UK..

What do you need, you need EU old ID card ( if you will use novelty you will burn :p ) where to get fake id cards? i think you can find it in forums, or outside )) ( you got me what i mean with word 'outside' )

ATTENTION: THIS WORKING JUST ON HALIFAX BANK!!!!!!

Alright, you will need fake old eu id ( not novelty. ) + utillity bill. You can`t use bills, other bank statements, it`s crazy, you coming to bank and saying. i`m new in UK bla bla bla, ready to study. i have 1k-3k pounds to deposit to my account. and they will offer student account with unlimited rewards ( tried 3 banks, got same answer ) So we did not finish what proof of address to use... when you are saying that you going to study here they`ll ask old history from other banks account in UK. you will say again i`m new bla bla bla and ever dont have in UK bank account. so they will ask paper from UCAS/college/universitety. It really simple to make. ( who dont know, ucas is application processor to higher education )
One bank in UK who`s accept ucas letters!

Why is it working just on halifax bank?

Because all others banks have got partners in eu countries i think? anyway, they can find out everything about your passport in 10 minutes :? so it`s risky to try open bank account in other banks.

It`s risky bussiness, but someone is making big money from it.

This text just for reading, i`m not responsible of any act from you reading this tutorial!

Tutorial by Shoe (c) for carder.market

nullbyte

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
You can open bank acaunt on halifax home page.
http://www.halifax.co.uk/bankaccounts/
You open bank accaunt online , to active that bank accaunt you need show id and letter from bank ( you will recive it in few days after fill forms online).
Realy easy..

Shoe

Reaction score
You can open bank acaunt on halifax home page.
http://www.halifax.co.uk/bankaccounts/
You open bank accaunt online , to active that bank accaunt you need show id and letter from bank ( you will recive it in few days after fill forms online).
Realy easy..

year ago they didnt needed any acitivation, you just needed to send to them scan of passport and bill = thats all, after few weeks you will get card and account details.

And you saying that you will receive it in few days, thats not true. You will get just agreement, which you have to sent back to the office. For it - you will have specify your bank account manager, who will can check your details everything, thats why now opening online account is more burning than come to bank and open it in one day :)

+ you know that if you make deposit in opening day, you starting build your credit rating, and after few months with weekly salary ( fake ) you can take loans. or just take contracts vodafone,three etc, do fake salary to bank account , pay everything for vodafone, three , and after that go and ask for an overdraft for 3k :)

deposit is important for starting to build credit rating. some guys now how to make thousends from it. but who knows..