How to....make cashout with your stolen cc's.

llegem

RIPPER
Reaction score
*** CASHOUT TRUOGH PAYPAL ***

I've made this tutorials for giving a support to the community hoping that people do not share the method. I've personally tested this many times with EU cc's and EU paypal's account. It would have to work also for US, but I do not guarantee the operation to 100%.

Skills:

- Cc's with good balance: you need only #, cvv and exp date;
- Two Paypal's account (A & B);
- Vcc;
- Paypal Mastercard.

Cost:

- 8$vcc;
- 5-10$ each CC's;
- XXX each Paypal Mastercard. (don't know how much costs it in your contry).

Time:

- 45 minuts.

How Work:

- Verify your (A) Paypal with VCC;
- Make your account (A) PREMIER;
- Verify your (B) Paypal with Paypal Card;
- Make your account (B) PREMIER;
- Make two invoice from (A) Paypal to your e-mail address (max transaction 1500EUR; max amount per transaction 999EUR);
- Pay the invoice with your stolen cc;
- Transfer ISTANTLY all the money from (A) Paypal to (B) Paypal;
- Request withdrawn (B) and after 24h go on ATM.

Info:

All paypal's account have withdrawn limit (1000EUR per day) and transaction limit (2500EUR per year). The last one limit can be fucked, sending a scan of documents and billing (this process can take 5-10 days). It's better that you remove this limit BEFORE operate in (B) Paypal. If you want you can also request withdrawn with IBAN transfer, because Paypal Mastercard permitted this. In this way you don't have the annoying limit of withdrawn of money (1000EUR per day), but it takes around 2-3 days. Remember to use different socks when you login into the two accounts. Then...if you do not have Paypal Card, you can try this with other credit card.

*** PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS TUTORIAL ***