How to identify rippers and time wasters (carding week with greenghost)

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This is the third article on this campaign.

RIPPERS
THis guys are those who scam we scammers. They operate by offering fake services. Below are some popular services;

1. paypal transfer
2. western union transfer
3. cash app transfer
4. dirty money deposit
5. Tutorial
6. ID and many more.

If you wan to know more details on any of the types of scam I listed above, ask me in the comment section. Over 50% of members of this forum are rippers. This is not an exaggeration. They did not wake up one day and decided to come and steal $100 from the bad guys, they came to come and steal $1k daily from big companies and innocent people like we do. But after failed attempts. They decided to scam us. and thats why I am holding this campaign. So carding would be successful for everyone and no would rip us again.

How to identify them? You can easily notice them, below are some of their red flags;
1. They can't provide screenrecords/video of what they have. Don't accept screenshot, its thrash. It can be photoshopped in seconds.

2. They keep disturbing you for money.

3. They are not cosistent online.

4. No positive reviews on any carding forum.

5. They always prefer telegram.

6. They send their bitcoin address without you asking them to send it.

7. They say they can do everything and anything.

TIME WASTERS
This are the set of guys that are never ready for sucess. They keep asking you for one shit or the other. They keep giving one excuse or the other when you ask them to do something. Never hope on them. They never understand even the simplest concept easily. Just block or snoob them.

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
TIME WASTERS
This are the set of guys that are never ready for sucess. They keep asking you for one shit or the other. They keep giving one excuse or the other when you ask them to do something. Never hope on them. They never understand even the simplest concept easily. Just block or snoob them.
Really like that (y) I know bunch of them here

gemimabear

Reaction score
You don't rip your own. In fact, the good guys don't rip any individuals, only corporations

Ashg

Carder
Reaction score
Yes, there is also another class than the one that likes to be given everything, they want your bin, they want your method and everything.