How to clone credit cards and cashout? Fresh CC to BTC methods?

BudsAndPills

Isn't life chemical? I think the life is chemical
Reaction score
Hey guys, hope you're fine !

I know where to buy dumps+pins/cvv, I'll buy a magstripe reader/writer too - it's not a big deal
For my safety I'm not so dumb, use gloves, hide my face, change clothes, not using cell phone etc, not withdraw the same ATM...
For virtual carding, I know how to spoof MAC address, prevent from dns leaks, webrtc, use socks, vpns, vm, tor, etc...

But I still have these questions:
  • How CC balance checkers work?
  • Any tutorial for CC cloning, please?
  • Any fresh CC to BTC methods?
  • Virtual or physical carding? What is the easiest?
  • Where to get x2 emv software or something even better (for free? without viruses)?
  • HiCo or LoCo blank cards? And what type of blank card should I buy to make perfectly working clones?
  • Can I withraw few times with the same CC or should I use different CCs?
  • Have I forgot something? Any advice?
Thank you

CUK77

Professional
Reaction score
How CC balance checkers work?
CC balance checkers do not exist at the moment.
You can find out the balance of the CC in the following ways:
1. Register enroll by fulls.
2. Call the hot line of the bank by changing the cardholder number and enter the required data.
3. Add CC to financial applications that show balance.

Any tutorial for CC cloning, please?

Any fresh CC to BTC methods?

Virtual or physical carding? What is the easiest?
Each method has its own nuances and advantages.
In my opinion, virtual carding is simpler and easier, but each carder himself chooses what he likes best and is closer for successful work.
For virtual carding, a valid cc + cvv is enough.
For physical carding, you need to get a dump of the card, and then write it to a plastic card with a chip and a magnetic stripe.

Where to get x2 emv software or something even better (for free? without viruses)?

HiCo or LoCo blank cards? And what type of blank card should I buy to make perfectly working clones?
In order to write a dump of the card to a white plastic card, you can choose any type of card with a magnetic stripe with a chip or without a chip.

Can I withraw few times with the same CC or should I use different CCs?
You can use the same CC several times until it is blocked or until it has the desired balance or credit limit.
After the first payment, you need to wait some time in order to proceed to the next payment transaction.
It is necessary to wait some time to simulate a real payment by the cardholder.

Have I forgot something? Any advice?
Each method is written in detail on the forum. Please study the theoretical background before proceeding to practice.
You also need to decide on the carding direction with which you are planning further work.
If you have any questions, you can ask them in the appropriate topics with the description of the methods.

BudsAndPills

Isn't life chemical? I think the life is chemical
Reaction score
Omg thank you so much, you're the best bro! Really, I appreciate it!

brownpickle

Reaction score
do
CC balance checkers do not exist at the moment.
You can find out the balance of the CC in the following ways:
1. Register enroll by fulls.
2. Call the hot line of the bank by changing the cardholder number and enter the required data.
3. Add CC to financial applications that show balance.

Each method has its own nuances and advantages.
In my opinion, virtual carding is simpler and easier, but each carder himself chooses what he likes best and is closer for successful work.
For virtual carding, a valid cc + cvv is enough.
For physical carding, you need to get a dump of the card, and then write it to a plastic card with a chip and a magnetic stripe.

In order to write a dump of the card to a white plastic card, you can choose any type of card with a magnetic stripe with a chip or without a chip.

You can use the same CC several times until it is blocked or until it has the desired balance or credit limit.
After the first payment, you need to wait some time in order to proceed to the next payment transaction.
It is necessary to wait some time to simulate a real payment by the cardholder.

Each method is written in detail on the forum. Please study the theoretical background before proceeding to practice.
You also need to decide on the carding direction with which you are planning further work.
If you have any questions, you can ask them in the appropriate topics with the description of the methods.

Hi, wanted to ask if cloned cards work with contactless payments? i know that atm withdrawals are nearly impossible nowdays with cloned cards. or have i red wrong? regards

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. The most important thing is to have reliable dump+pin providers that offer valid material.
It is also important to correctly write down the data on the white plastic, and then go to the ATM.
For contactless payments, you need to know the bins that will not receive a confirmation code when you add a card to your phone or other device.
Anything is possible if you have a competent approach and know the right information.