How Make My Own Holograms Stickers ?

Baegho

Carder
Reaction score
Hello my mates,

I'm looking for way to make my custom holograms PayPalers, I don't know anything about that and I want buy the equipment, if anyone can help me.

For now I bought holograms PayPalers when I needed but I start new business and I want create my own holograms.

Thanks you.

Reaction score
Majority of people won't make there own PayPalers cause need commercial grade printers etc. expensive equipment. Most just buy from Chinese Suppliers who have access to those machines. i have heard of people being able to print the hologram with the zebra printer on the pvc card itself.

Baegho

Carder
Reaction score
Yes I think I will contact the Chinese but sb.techadvs I have a Zebra P330i so if you will found more about this method PM me please :)

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
Yes I think I will contact the Chinese but sb.techadvs I have a Zebra P330i so if you will found more about this method PM me please :)

use silver with an offset negative of the hologram your printing , very easy to do with any printer the effect is shitty though not legit looking to any one who handles alot of cc's

Theonly

Carder
Reaction score
Anyone could recommend any of these china workers for custom holos? Thanks

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score

Baegho

Carder
Reaction score
Thanks you for your answers I will check that ! I order the ribbon, Iput in my Zebra and after, how do I printed holographic elements and other naturally on the same PVC card ?

Last edited:

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
print the hologram on last

SaizKan224

Professional
Reaction score
Zebra holograms are shit.

Go to alibaba and write to a few holo PayPaler vendors.

Just say you want to buy dove/globe holograms.

These terms are used for visa and mastercard because they dont want to say publicily that they in fact forge these.

If you still want to do it yourself you will need a medium sized factory building and

about 5-6 machines with a total worth of ~150k $ + 5 people maintaning them.

Baegho

Carder
Reaction score
Zebra holograms are shit.

Go to alibaba and write to a few holo PayPaler vendors.

Just say you want to buy dove/globe holograms.

These terms are used for visa and mastercard because they dont want to say publicily that they in fact forge these.

If you still want to do it yourself you will need a medium sized factory building and

about 5-6 machines with a total worth of ~150k $ + 5 people maintaning them.

Okk lol....I will contact Holograms PayPalers vendors on Alibiba, thanks you all !