Help with IRS pin

restinrdp

Reaction score
I want to know something. I have fulls with ages 1920 to 1940. They are many among other ages but this age group is very very plenty in my fulls. Now when i try to check for pin, i dont get it right with their filing status. I dont know why because i noticed it is this age group alone that never give me pin.

Could it be they are dead or maybe just some details not correct or what type of filing status do you suggest for this please. Anyone??

Besides when i talk to IRS for pin, is it machine or human i talk to. I hope this is the right section for this question Ninja!

j.bronowski

Unreliable bank drop that owes me alot of money and will soon be reported

freedhook

Reaction score
Simply means the info is not correct or they didn't file last year. Use new pin to file

restinrdp

Reaction score
Thanks Freedhook.....i figured what has been happening! Thanks Dr10450 +1 for you

restinrdp

Reaction score
I can sell if you want but it will be ones i have used for tax. If you want to use it for something else...good! If you plan to use it for tax, its a no no bro!

kpak

Carder
Reaction score
it means they filed last year and in order to fully file the taxes u hav to provide the correct pin number.. usually u hav to find ppl that havent filed taxes so that they dont ask u for last years pin... good luck bro

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
it's not hard to get AIG pin; it's actually very easy

you can buy 10 fulls from ssndob.ru for 5$, out of those, usually 9 have correct info for AIG pin

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
its not "AIG pin" its AGI and PIN which are different things. Also gettin original PIN is very hard, Id say impossible without social engineering or hacking the right place. Whats easy to get is the reset pin for "electronic filing" from IRS site. I have the original ones.

freedhook

Reaction score
its not "AIG pin" its AGI and PIN which are different things. Also gettin original PIN is very hard, Id say impossible without social engineering or hacking the right place. Whats easy to get is the reset pin for "electronic filing" from IRS site. I have the original ones.

Are you selling the info with pin?

DoDoubleGY

Reaction score
some are vendors bro. Can you file 2m worth info alone?

If I had, I would.
psy.gif

plynch

Reaction score
I AM LOOKING TO BUY FULL CC WITH BANK LOGIN. IF YOU HAVE VALID ONES, PM ME IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
Why would anyone in their right mind sell those info for some peanuts instead of using it to file taxes themselves? Only rippers with shit info that don't work sell it.

I am really annoyed by pple like u that claim to know it all and make naive assumptions.
I have considered selling hrblock profiles, becuz I have the best info on this forum and barely made a buck thanks to other members incompetence+ripping.

Btw restindp, the initiator of this thread had received tens of thousands of $ from me. Guess how much Ive made so far? Thats right 0$. Most probably yet another ripper that hasnt been online for 5days.

Having thousands of complete profiles = not enuff when no1 can manage properly that kinf of volume to drops.

freedhook

Reaction score
I am really annoyed by pple like u that claim to know it all and make naive assumptions.
I have considered selling hrblock profiles, becuz I have the best info on this forum and barely made a buck thanks to other members incompetence+ripping.

Btw restindp, the initiator of this thread had received tens of thousands of $ from me. Guess how much Ive made so far? Thats right 0$. Most probably yet another ripper that hasnt been online for 5days.

Having thousands of complete profiles = not enuff when no1 can manage properly that kinf of volume to drops.

stop walking with rippers and work with the real dude. I can provide you info of money i sent to my partner on daily basis. Try me with few profile and you will never remain the same. I tried to file myself in the past and all were accepted but no date.