james25

Reaction score
I have been carding for almost a year, i have had some sucess due to luck perhaps but i have lost more than gained. I am carding in the EU and the tools are use for my carding is phone with 4g it has worked sometimes but the problem with that is i want to increase my chance for sucess with carding more. I have read some matieral in this forum which has been quite helpful so what i am asking is for someone to help me one to one and teach me the right setup and the thing i want to card are egift cards on amazon and after that i want to work with bank logs after mastering virutal carding.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. We welcome you to this wonderful forum.
Doing carding from your phone in 2021 is very relevant and has a great chance of success.

I myself work in Europe, order goods for drops from online stores and carry out bank transfers to the accounts of cash-out services. In Europe, there is no AVS address verification system (as in the USA) and this is great and super millet - it makes work very easy and makes it productive and efficient. It is very easy and not difficult. I will be able to advise you well in any direction.

If your phone runs on the Android operating system, then you can find the necessary software in this lecture:
But you can do without it and make everything much easier.

I will be happy to answer all your questions, give useful advice and recommendations for the correct work.
Please ask what interests you.

james25

Reaction score
Hello, thank u for replaying and i hope u doing well bro. Yes i rather use laptop and i don't use android but i have used iPhone which have stopped using due to people telling me that it is more risky. I would like to do carding with my PC things such as E-giftcards on amazon and i need someone to teach on how to setup my pc probably but the biggest problem i have is the 3d secure system that they have EU which is very hard for me to bypass and i need someone to teach how to bypass it. I would like a good teacher and would be a good student who works hard and is hungry to learn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Computer settings are very simple. To do this, you need to use the English version of the operating system and the English keyboard layout - and that's enough.
In the Firefox browser, add the socks under the cardholder address and you can work. Everything is very easy and simple. Doesn't cause any difficulties.
Some carders install anti-detect and a virtual machine, but I do not recommend doing this, because the anti-fraud system detects this.
You can bypass 3d secure by using non vbv bins.
After carding, clear PC data with CCleaner and change address with Change MAC address for next order.

I provide you with links for more detailed study and customization:
Video: https://carder.market/media/carding-amazon.135/

Please ask any questions in the relevant topics if you have any difficulties or problems.
I wish you good luck and successful orders!

Last edited:

Bannyblanco

Professional
Reaction score
Hello, for a few months now my business has been going through daily losses, which is why I owe a lot. I really need a method to make a profit. I do not have much experience in bins, so if you know any method with 2D payment system

Gift card is preferred
Or any quick cashout method

Half of the work of the first day I would definitely pay for it

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. This system requires entering a payment verification code.
To get around it, use non vbv or auto vbv bins.
It is very easy, simple and convenient.

If you want to work with security code, then especially for you I am doing a translation of a post by my friend @Carding 4 Carders from the Russian section of the forum:
You can try the following methods:
1. According to the card data, register an account with the bank (make enroll), and then set a new vbv code in the account.
2. If the number is known, then send an SMS from any service, with a request to provide a code in response to confirm the operation.
3. Send the owner a link by which he will download a stealer, keylogger or trojan, which will transfer all data from the phone to you.
4. Intercept SMS with a verification code, but this requires special equipment, hacker services, or use services for presenting SMS from the desired phone.
5. Call the bank's hotline (you can order the service from dial-up services) and report that access to the phone has been lost, you will be asked to provide the cardholder's data, after which the phone number will be changed to yours.
6. When making a payment, come up with a legend (for example, introduce yourself as a bank security officer) and call the owner with a request to provide the code (for example, to activate the service, block the card, etc.).
7. Drive the card into merchandise or shops that do not send a security code for confirmation. There are even some that do not require entering the CVV code :)
8. Link the card to payment systems with automatic debiting.

P.S. In general, it is not recommended to use cards with a security code in carding. For successful work, there are cards with non-vbv bins that do not require a verification code, which greatly facilitates the work and makes driving successful.

Bannyblanco

Professional
Reaction score
Yes but I do not have much experience bin so I often can not afford the best non vbv card so i need cashout method 2d payment system

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
You can cash out funds in the following ways:
1. Top up the balance from a card of any payment system and then make a transfer to another drop account in a bank or any payment system and withdraw money.
2. Buy cryptocurrency on CC and use it at your own discretion.
3. Buy any goods on CC to the drop address, after receiving them, sell them or keep them for personal use.
4. Order expensive liquid or illiquid goods to the address of the warehouse of buyers or drop services. Then get 60-70% of their value in any convenient way, preferably they like to spend in bitcoins.
They offer lists of exactly what they want to get.
5. Buy digital goods - software, e-books and others, and then resell licenses or put up for sale in other stocks.
6. Create 2 accounts on the freelance exchange and pay for services to yourself.
7. Buy air tickets, book hotels, tickets for concerts and the like and advertise your services on websites for 50-70% of the cost for quick sales.

These are just some of the possible options, in fact there are a lot of ways. Choose which one you like best.

Bannyblanco

Professional
Reaction score
All this is understandable, for which I would like to thank you, but will you have a specific site where it is not very difficult to get a card and earn some money to pay off debts?

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Websites for carding can be found at the link:

You can buy a card from trusted sellers in the section:

If it is not provided automatically, then it is possible to increase the credit limit for all credit cards and use it.

For your question, you can familiarize yourself with the following links:

james25

Reaction score
Thank u for the information. what about vpn will that lead to order getting cancelled. Can the anti-fraud decet socks five and also is it possible to create ur own socks but is their a way to bypass the 3d secure with any bins because non vbv bins are quite to difficult to find and some vendors don't have access to them. My other question is that coding is helpful for carding?

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
what about vpn and where can i get some good socks 5. Is it possible to create ur own socks yes or no.
To make a payment from a card, you need to select a IP under the cardholder's address. To do this, you can use vpn in the desired country, install a sock5 in a browser, a tunnel, or work from a dedicated server (dedic, rdp). As you like best, choose what is more convenient and preferable for you.
In my opinion it is much easier, simpler, more convenient and safer to work with proxies (socks). I advise you to use the services on the website 911.re
There are also many proven services on our forum. Good valid socks are very cheap and cost less than a dollar. Many people buy immediately in a package, i.e. several months in advance, and not for one-time use.
If you don't want to pay for them, you can check free working socks for availability and use them.
Just before starting work, check the address on any available whois service and make sure that it is not blacklisted.

james25

Reaction score
Also the socks that 911 provide are they clean and not blacklisted, and does the websites antifruad decect the use of socks and also shall i change any settings on my firefox. Also shall i learn coding for carding.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
I do not recommend using antidetect browsers as anti-fraud systems easily detect them and cancel the order.
Absolutely all sellers offer non-vbv bins or autovbv bins and they are very easy to use using the search in their store.
I do not know for what purpose you will use coding, but if it helps you, then there is nothing wrong with that. The methods are improving and getting better every day.
For example, you can write your own checker that will check the validity of the card by adding its data to any donation or linking to any payment system.
If you want to bypass 3D security, you can pay at merchants and stores that do not send a security code.

ackerman692

Reaction score
Hi,
How/where could i get the tutorials/ hints to use " ARES RAT v1.2.1 "
if someone has please share.
any help appreciated

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Hi,
How/where could i get the tutorials/ hints to use " ARES RAT v1.2.1 "
if someone has please share.
any help appreciated
1. Download and install the cracked version.
2. Make the necessary settings and settings.
3. Run the program and start using it.
Everything is extremely millet and intuitive and does not require special skills and knowledge.
Video tutorial:

james25

Reaction score
I do not recommend using antidetect browsers as anti-fraud systems easily detect them and cancel the order.
Absolutely all sellers offer non-vbv bins or autovbv bins and they are very easy to use using the search in their store.
I do not know for what purpose you will use coding, but if it helps you, then there is nothing wrong with that. The methods are improving and getting better every day.
For example, you can write your own checker that will check the validity of the card by adding its data to any donation or linking to any payment system.
If you want to bypass 3D security, you can pay at merchants and stores that do not send a security code.
Thank for u the information u provided and do use socks for bank logs as well and how can i get better carding and learn new methods.