Hello World :)

Huredry

Huredry here. I am in this scene since 2009, and I can card a good variety of things. I am not from the USA, I am located in the EU.

I am registered on CarderProfit. I got my own carding service, and I also have a method on carding BestBuy, which allows me to get whatever item I want from there.

I can help you earn money, I am also interested in skimming, my main goal is to buy a skimmer from here, that's like the main reason why I am registering. I have people to cashout/install, but my problem is finding a good skimmer seller. I can pay upto 7k LR.

I can message you from CP if you have any doubts about my presence in there. I am registered with a different nickname though.

I also need a good CVV seller as Validshop.su is starting to sell low quality cards to me.

If you want to ask anything, drop a post or PM me please.

Thanks

Noire

RIPPER
bro can you card expensive clothing, I will pm you the link if you can do this for me, thx

404myth

vouch for his business, was legit with me in past experiences..

Voxi

RIPPER
Hi, I'm new to this server, and I'm looking to get to know some of you guys.

I understand that you guys have a vouch system on here, so I will have to do my best to get 2 :)

Well, I can start off by saying I'm looking forward to use the forums benefits, and also let people benefit from the help and contribution I bring with myself.

Since I don't really know anyone here I would love for someone to help me get a kick-start with a kind vouch, would mean the world.

See you guys around the forum :)

Infantry

Vouch. Known for 3 years, and he is 100% legit *More legit than me*

Last edited:

Brakis

smells fishy

xiu

Carder
hii

Hello
This is Economicas and is looking forward to joining Carder.uk

I am just a begineer carder with 3 months in Business.

Have succesfully done :

Ebay Carding with Unverified and Verified Paypal using CC
Payza Verified account and used exchangers.
Walmart only once though.

I have been on other small and big forums.
Anyone who is familiar with abh can go and search for me.

I have done cash trapping and Diebold skimming ( Spain with my partner who got caught eventually. :( )

Trying to come here and learn from people and spread what I can do.

I some how could not post any threads in the General section.

I would like to become a member here and get to know all the people.

Happy Carding and skimming

Thanks

PlraX

Professional
if you wanna get in and like you say you are a begginer just pay 33$ lr for registation is more fast and easy that wait that somebody that dont know you vouch for you

I would love to pay 33$, but not atm. I need to come in and check.

I could probably have like 2 days trial or something.

I will come post free cc and verified paypal.

I know LR would be fast but to be true I do not deal with LR.

I can get all the stuff with out LR, and I do not charge any one anything so never needed LR. Hard to believe but it is true.

I would Like to ask the admin to allow me to join in, If not No hard feelings.

Thanks

Thanks Arab.

Let see what is gonna happen. I would rather invest in more socks account.

But let see if admin wants to give me trial.

PlraX

Professional
are you a kid? a trial jaja what the this you think this is .a supermarket? hey i wanna taste that cheese if i like i buy? :) bro stop saying stupid things or admin will ban you

Last edited:
Pirax I see you are a senior member, But try to be respectful.
I have my own opinions and I see that no one has the right to tell me what is wrong and what is write.
I am not offending you, Nor I am telling anything. But this post is my house, I am allowed to show my opinion, I have added you on your icq. Let me show you what I do, Then lets talk who is a kid.
You should know we all start somewhere, and there is nothing bad in showing opnion,
And about the kid thing, Dude there are noobs out there i know, But this does not mean you can dis respect them.

Stay safe and best of luck with your sales

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:55 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:54 PM ----------

Pirax I see you are a senior member, But try to be respectful.
I have my own opinions and I see that no one has the right to tell me what is wrong and what is write.
I am not offending you, Nor I am telling anything. But this post is my house, I am allowed to show my opinion, I have added you on your icq. Let me show you what I do, Then lets talk who is a kid.
You should know we all start somewhere, and there is nothing bad in showing opnion,
And about the kid thing, Dude there are noobs out there i know, But this does not mean you can dis respect them.

Stay safe and best of luck with your sales

About the admin thing I let him decide, I know he is clever to know who is kid who is not.

Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hello please help me to active my account in carder.market

rbcto

BANNED
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Welcome this worl carding,