Graze the ATM and install the skimmer

Father

Professional
Reaction score

Real Carding week continues​

Guys, in this article I will tell you about the important points in installing a skimmer and choosing an ATM.

Look, here you have chosen and bought a skimmer (I wrote about this in previous posts).

And the question is: How to install it??

And now I'll tell you, my curious little carder.

In fact, this process consists of two stages::

1) ATM surveillance

2) Install the skimmer.

How to choose an ATM. Here everything is simple - never install the skimmer in very passable places. (by city center type, ATMs near banks and shopping centers)

Yes, money there is a pussy I fuck how much you can take away, but such carders live very little.
It is recommended to install the skimmer on an ATM that is located somewhere in a residential area, and near small shops.

Yes, you can not save much money there, but the percentage that you will be burned will also decrease.

Here we have chosen the ATM, now we are starting to graze it.

Surveillance should last 3-5 days. During this time, you should find out:
  • When ATMs are visited by collectors.
  • What time do paps patrol the area?
  • At what time there are fewer and more cardholders.
  • In general, we find out which flow of cardholders.
  • You need to compile statistics of the point, which will give you an idea of the approximate earnings, and in general will help you assess the people who pass through it (poor/rich).
During the period of surveillance, you and your partners change, and then throw all the information into the common room and develop an installation plan and escape routes.

Personally, my mentor said that he laid out chess right next to the ATM and played with all sorts of grandfathers. We dress plainly and do not attract attention.

Everything, decided on the time it's time to install.

The more people, the better. But let's take a look in case you are all alone, who does not tell anyone about their affairs.

Here you are grazing the ATM, people have become less and less. It is recommended to wear a flu bandage, because it is always safe, you never know if you are sick. BUT you can also wear a bandana or a high collar (it's easy to get burned with it).

In short, we fucked up the face and come to the ATM. Behave naturally and don't attract attention. Pretend that you are using an ATM, but at the same time work quickly.

In fact, if you jerk off, then this is a matter of 1 minute maximum. The main thing is to glue everything well before that.

We glued everything down and looked to see if anything was sticking out. Everything should look natural.

After that, we give sneakers along the planned departure path. Through courtyards and back streets we go home. Do not forget about the cameras and video recorders in cars - these bastards write 24/7.