Frequently asked questions

Dr10450

Carder
Reaction score
another noob question...sorry...lets say im able to get someones info....dob sin address..name....is that valuable in anyway ? Can i do anything? order phones maybe?

Many different things, you can almost become that person ;).

sandyshore54

Reaction score
is it good to use dumps in walmart and target

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:50 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:55 PM ----------

i bought some dumps today 6 decline off back then i merked it then it was dead that means they were no good right ?

Reaction score
alot of bins are blocked in walmart in target a little harder to card. a lot of trial and error.

sandyshore54

Reaction score
ok thanks sb. tech so u think its best to stay away from those stores. and if i bought some dumps and when i merked it then it said invalid does that mean my vendor ripped me

mdevil22

Reaction score
goku9296, Do you know any sellers of cc dumps with address, bin, track, name ext

allenlin

Carder
Reaction score
Where do u get person's background info? I always do a research on google but sometimes not enough...

sandyshore54

Reaction score
hello im lost when i go out they card are being denied but when i merk it they say its money on it. pluse some are saying not valid what causes that. also im trying to get high balances not just usa with 500 to 1000 so what do u think is best amax corp business ect need help cant atke to many loses need to win lol

carderboy

Carder
Reaction score
hi i not new to the dumps but im new to the fullz i was try to change my hustle i want to start doing taxes,i need fullz for that right?? and what about the loans out of the bank need to start making that real money.....any help from one of you bothers you know we all in this shit together

jabberwocky

Reaction score
In writing the 2nd track, what are the numbers after the = and exp. I can't make heads or tails of them.

Thanks.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:28 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:21 PM ----------

Ask here and receive answers of knowing.

I'm trying to figure out the 2nd track, after the = and exp. what are those random numbers? I can't seem to make heads or tail of them.

Thanks

iron68

Reaction score
i have ssn number but i wana know if they pass to credit to buy cell before go instore how i can chek if ssn good

simkaw

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hi i want to ask.. can i do anything with a bank card? i have a bank card working in holland and i can send money to it. how can i use it the best way?

monkeyd

Reaction score
hi want to have a good exchanger WU to LR cause xbuysell undergoing maintenance.

tobz

Reaction score
I have managed to card Amazon.co.uk twice (once 200 pounds another 300 pounds) gift cards, But all other times (maybe 15 times) I have failed. I use clean socks5 & visa is there anything I can do to improve success rate?

psy_inK

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I have managed to card Amazon.co.uk twice (once 200 pounds another 300 pounds) gift cards, But all other times (maybe 15 times) I have failed. I use clean socks5 & visa is there anything I can do to improve success rate?

Change your mac address. And use vmware.

tobz

Reaction score
Change your mac address. And use vmware.

Thanks for that, I will read up on both & try it out, both times I was successful I attempted around 1am GMT, do you think there is a better time of the day to do it? Like maybe peak times (8PM)

kat0x

DEER
Reaction score
Thanks for that, I will read up on both & try it out, both times I was successful I attempted around 1am GMT, do you think there is a better time of the day to do it? Like maybe peak times (8PM)

There is nothing such as better time etc.