Free registration rules

luxurytax

Reaction score
support i would like to pay for regi

support i would like to pay lr for registration please

comatosed

Reaction score
comatosed

hello i am new and need vouchers i am member of ometa,and v-p wich is how i ended up here i need a good seller of fullz and an honest verifyed cashier, would like to be a registered member thnx.:cool:

megel1982

Carder
Reaction score
hi everybody... i`m a carder from Middle East... is there any one that help me to register plz

alcantara0001

Same here bro I want to get registered as well

alcantara0001

Reaction score
Please help! I am a new carder from Europe! And I need to get vouched in so I can start to do business with other fellow carders.

bahi85

RIPPER
Reaction score
guys don't bother your self to get free registration the only way to get activated its pay to the admin by LB and this is impossible because this bank is to difficult the admin must put another way to pay or this is go to down
that is the true

d3mnt

hi

gogo68

Reaction score
hi guys i want to take part in this forum to share, buy cc and make relationship with the sellers for exgenging and help with each others so plz give me your vouche and thanks for understanding me

sonny

Reaction score
buyer

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:43 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:43 PM ----------

Reactions: d3mnt

d3mnt

No comments

fuck_you

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
guys don't bother your self to get free registration the only way to get activated its pay to the admin by LB and this is impossible because this bank is to difficult the admin must put another way to pay or this is go to down
that is the true

carder.market proffesionals only, not for muslim clowns like you zaki85.

d3mnt

No comments

streetcred

Reaction score
mbavha hombe yapinda i need to be verified i will impart knowledge on this forum yausati wambonzwa so vouch for me streetcred aka hwange aka hmclay2000 tiite cash!!!

cmayo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
im here to buy and have done not just here for free thing keep up the good work cp