Free registration rules

rokie

Reaction score
I'm a junior carder i need to be vauched if possible so I can get more knowlege, get started with the business and start buying.

sudugaiva

Reaction score
I want to acctivate my account

hello, I need to use that web to study and buy, meybe I can do something good for that web people. I promise, thank you for activation :) 606244261 ICQ

pt167

Reaction score
I'm sorry if someone could explain it to me activate my account English is not the best and do not understand everything please any answer in Polish

love2011

Reaction score
i want free reg,thank you!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:48 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:44 AM ----------

i want buy cvv2
http://carder.market/private.php?do=newpm&u=12171

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:51 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:48 AM ----------

hello, I need buy cvv and vpn, meybe I can do something good for that web people. I promise, thank you for activation,icq 648365483,think you!

made

Reaction score
support

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:22 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:16 PM ----------

Hope to be able to buy it here to better dump, Thank administrator activation, I will strictly follow the rules. My ICQ 615136221

Ravi

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello ,

Please activate my account here .

Regards

moi0701

Reaction score
recherche skimmer

bonjour a tous je recherche un personne serieuse et compétente pour me fournir 1 ou plusieurs skimmer....les escrocs et les autres menteurs ne venez pas me voir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! je veux un vrai contact

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:12 PM ----------

qui peux avoir de vrais skimmer????

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:49 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:13 PM ----------

???????????

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:29 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:49 PM ----------

je veux acheter un skimmer

Reaction score
Awsome this ok vouchers normal

opixium

BANNED
Reaction score
From me i want to know other thing in this buisness :)

+++

ericabidal22

BANNED
Reaction score
admin on how to register on this forum?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:11 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:09 AM ----------

plss someone to tell mee plss...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:15 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:11 AM ----------

two vouchers needed

dolus

Carder
Reaction score
how to find vouchers i need some help

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:28 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:14 PM ----------

i need some help i have no idea how to find out the vouchers and i can't access my acount

It is very simple, you get vouched by 2 people on C.pro that know you, or have dealt with you in past, or pay $50LR, it can't get simpler than that.

ericabidal22

BANNED
Reaction score
i need voucher's

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:31 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:29 PM ----------

two vouchers needed ...!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:32 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:31 PM ----------

i need some help i have no idea how to find out the vouchers and i can't access my acount

run_DMC420

Reaction score
run_DMC420

I want to trade and find a legit dump vendo..also i want denounce some rippers

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:12 PM ----------

run_DMC420

I want to trade and find a legit dump vendo..also i want denounce some rippers

so i need vouchers please

ericabidal22

BANNED
Reaction score
need to buy I promise

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:31 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:31 AM ----------

It is very simple, you get vouched by 2 people on C.pro that know you, or have dealt with you in past, or pay $50LR, it can't get simpler than that.

need to buy I promise

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:35 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:31 AM ----------

No need to spam in that thread.
Thank you.

need to buy i promise

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:09 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:35 AM ----------

If you're out of $50lr and wants a free registration to gain full access to our board, new member should find 2 vouchers.

1. Open topic in this section.
Title name of the topic - your nickname (username).
Describing the topic - the reason for registration.

2. Putting the link on their vouchers.

3. When two vouchers write in topic, your account will be activated.

4. (IMPORTANT!) Do not make ANY clone accounts - and ull not find urself banned next morning (because its PROHIBITED)

P.S. Vouchers "+++", enough to write "I promise")

Leave contact information is not required.

Liability shall not be vouchers.

Participants were noticed in bringing to the forum throwing, beggars, cops, deer, etc. - Blocked.

The administrator may refuse registration to anyone, without explanation.

It's prohibited in this section:

- to post advertising
- to post links on another forums
- up the topic sooner then once every week
- beg for material or vouchers
- insult members

If you break the rules - you will be banned.

Any questions? contact Ninja (1223956)

i need 2 vouchers !!

bigdad56mega

BANNED
Reaction score
can i get vouched for so i can have my hobbie back.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:47 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:46 PM ----------

do not look a gift horse in the mouth