First Post

m0nt3h

BANNED
Reaction score
Well, what do we have here?

Was quite weird how this idea was sprung and executed? A lil odd if you ask me, hope its not some kind of sting haha! But I'll take it as another open community for all and appriciate :D

take it easy

m0ntz

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
You know since c.su was officialy more Russian then English,and since NOW the c.su is closed as a forum,this is a new window for the English users newbies/older .That`s the target:) i guess the Russians doesn`t like us so much!:))

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
What CSU is blocked out for english! I remeber how that site was infected with parasites then they closed registration and all the parasites vanished within a month. Now here its mostly all parasites for english memebers to deal with. guys trying to sell dumps with pins, crackheads trying to rip for $50 , people saying you can make money contact me for further details etc.. This should be looked over because some of us are comfortable in csu and have friends that we have know for a while for example Drag for me:)

Last edited:

m0ntz

BANNED
Reaction score
Hey, m0nt3h here... Forgot my password to m0nt3h account. I made it something crazy because I took precautions signing up to here and forgot what it was. Password feature didn't send me any reset email so had to sign up again. (Can verify its me if you don't believe)

Anyway, is it really true that CS is closed for just Russian?? Obnon told me its jus DDoS and only a temporary problem...?

Anyone wanna clear this up?

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
No. Nothing don`t changed in forum politics! CSU - internation forum for people all countries and languages.
Now just DDOS and forum temporary don`t work. Come back soon.
2m0ntz you password will be restored by e-mail when forum is back.

btw - on CW also DDOS.