fake ebay auctions and paypal

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Reaction score
so i aint done fake autions for a while on ebay n went to check it out other day to see whats new , so now paypal have this 21 day hold thing . i know they done this before but some payments got through but seems they none get through now.

so they hold the payment for 21 days , or untill buyer leaves feedback or you supply tracking e.t.c to seller or paypal . now apart from sending empty box e.t.c and getting tracking that way wich buyer will report anyway before paypal release the money is there any other way anyone has found of getting the payment i knwo there is ways of getting the buyer to leave feeedback first but only new members and dump folks fall for that now so is limited so say lol.

so anyone have any ideas or experience with getting the payments not necessary to cashout but just to spend on ebay e.t.c.

adriana

RIPPER
Reaction score
I was succesfull with apple store gift card :) just buy a empty 1 for 3$ and sell for 300-500$. you need to ship the item buyer will leave feedback first because he/she is going to resell it im sure and then boom payment cleared just try to go low under the original price like if the u say the gift card has 300 amount set fixed price to 260 or something works everytime