Email reputation and how to work with it

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Today I would like to parse a parameter like mailrep. In general, there are a lot of rumors around this mailrep, which are most likely caused by the fact that some offices need it, but some absolutely do not care (as a rule, new VCC with a slight anti-fraud). The main thing is that you should not assume that this parameter and the mail rep will solve all your problems with registering any chases, since no one has canceled work with BG/CR. But I share this, anyway, only for money, otherwise self-reg services will have absolutely nothing to sponsor a mega-market, or wherever they are now purchased with consumables for recreational needs ;)

Briefly about the theory: to be honest, site metrics by mailrep are not the only important parameter. Businesses care about more than what they write. Yes, you can navigate primarily, because what writes emailrep.io and such sites are something basic, with a bad turnip of soap, no one will give you a reg/drive-in. And what is important for complex offices? In general, the main thing is real mail activity. For example, registration of various accounts in shops/social networks, adjusted for the fact that they do not have to be done in one hour. Also extremely important, in addition to the very fact of registration, are actions in these accounts - posts in social networks, likes and comments on YouTube, purchases in stores and subscriptions on sites like spotify/netflix, issued to this mail. Also, the actions themselves, such as sent emails, also, according to my tests, affect this parameter. So what do we do?

Well, let's move on to practice.

In general, I began to think about this parameter when reading Lili. It was a light office, with no credit check, but it was a good brain maker. Why didn't she pay for identical fullkis? It turned out to be quite simple. Somewhere I warmed up social networks more and made purchases of subscriptions, somewhere less, i.e. I didn't give a fuck was limited to registrations. And it would be okay if it was all just in the old cookies, but the dick was floating there. Everything turned out to be simple - to get mailrep from zero self-help mail, like gmail/outlook, you need to be active in the profile on staroreg mail for 5-7 days (you can't do it every day, otherwise you can get fucked). Make posts on Twitter, comment on posts and subscribe to various profiles, the same with fb, the main thing is not in one day, but by stretching the activity for several, of course, no one forces you to carry your blood money to Amazon to sregat Lily business checking, but to issue a trial card for Netflix or some news newspaper definitely it will be a plus, if not to say that it is mandatory.

Father, why is it so long and difficult to do this, you may ask? Well, no one said that carding and related areas are just loot.

Yes, the easiest and quickest solution in this case is to buy the same twisted corpses that everyone is talking about. There, as a rule, you don't need to perform all these actions, because this has already been done for you in advance. There are also nuances with them, and I tried different methods in my work, among the problems noticed by different sellers-selling in several hands or using hard-dated databases for their brutus (which essentially gives the same result), which generally kills the whole point of the corp and its turnip when registering, despite everything checkers equals zero. I also don't recommend using self-registered nouname domains. This is worse than a zero exit, because for a normal result, the age must be from 3-6 months. In general, no one calls for using a specific seller, the main thing is not to regay a bunch of self-regs on the soap from the seller's nouname-I had self-regs so a couple of times trying to spizdit deposits, so I still decided to contact the seller based on the experience of tests in bot.

Well, if you are in the wildest economy mode-above I described what to do to fill a turnip of soap yourself.