eBay.com eBay Europe/UK and affiliates Scamming Packages Techniques, schemes and tutorials and A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER THINGS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED

IllWillPub

DEER
Reaction score
Hey peoples, i m back

** THE BEST INFORMATION VENDOR THERE IS , ALL HIGH QUALITY GREAT METHODS, SCHEMES, TUTORIALS, PACKAGES INCLUDING ALL OF THESE . Here's a little bit of the list i made in the vouching section.

Was out for a bit, new year's eve christmas n shit..... Hectic in a motha' . Anyway, down to this bidness here.

So let me give you dudes something worth vouching for

Anyway peoples, here it is.

I'm gonna let you in on a few things that i listed above that i will provide for the community here.

Big Pimpin eBay 0 and associates v3.5 Scaming/Shopping/Real Estate/Vehicle/Industrial scams

- Full Tutorials (All custom made and once sold) on how to successfully (90% success guaranteed) scam/trick/shop/fake checks with templates and checks already made and techinques on how to scam people, invoices, spoofed domains, spoofed phone lines and whole lot more. Basically about everything you need from a to z to get this thing off the ground. BIG MONEY HOMEBOYZ! . All very high quality information tested, proven and 100% sound.

- Some of the packages include software that help with your business, also many of the things mentioned above already made and set up for you to work customers can ask for whatever they need and i ll have it set proper, this is sort of a compression on how it should get down, yet i have a few packages not sold that i m ready to sell here so i can get my vouches for whoever want them . ALL VERY HIGH QUALITY INFO.
- Customer Support until you give the ok that everything is set and running.

PRICE: $4,500 USD (this being retail so i can get some feedbacks and vouches)

**** ONCE AGAIN, THIS ARE ADVANCED CRIMINAL PROFESSIONAL TECHINQUES ****
------------

Tutorials on how to cash paypals with balance, without balance, shop easily until the credits hit red on non balance accounts .

- Real High Money PayPal Game.

PRICE: $800 USD (this being retail so i can get some feedbacks and vouches)

-------------

I can also provide full tutorials and packages, software included on how to start your business (even legitimate with mad gimmicks) and mass fraudulent activity. Most of these custom made only one time sold packages are sold only once, meaning everything is custom made, so sometimes price vary from what the seller actually needs.

--------------

I also provide Full packages, tutorials custom made, for hacking/spamming/phishing/ Carding WU with a rate of 7 out of 10 of success (Amounts from 5000 to 15-25 000) and a whole other more at the buyer's request.

Some packages include users, credit cards, domain spoofs and most things. All info is high quality, no dissapointments with your boy.

E-mail: [email protected]

Brakis

RIPPER
Reaction score
What about escrow?

IllWillPub

DEER
Reaction score
escrow accepted, contact me viq ICQ

Ninja

Reaction score
IllWillPub
I think you didnt bothered urself too much with reading rules, right?

Selling
METHODS, SCHEMES, TUTORIALS
prohibited.
Because incase of someone will be unhappy - its almost impossuble to proove what scheme is pure shit or not.
And we dont want to bother ourself cleaning mess in blacklists like it was 1000 times before.

Closed.