Easiest low risk way to walk out with anything from electronic stores like Walmart/BB

Evmooki

Reaction score
Hi everybody I'm new here but i'd like to share some info.

Low risk way of walking right out of electronic stores with merchandise. videos game systems, big screen tvs ANYTHING on the floor.

PM for details!!!

reasone

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
msg me pm i am interesting you info how do this.

Bukin

VIP member
Reaction score
Hi everybody I'm new here but i'd like to share some info.

Low risk way of walking right out of electronic stores with merchandise. videos game systems, big screen tvs ANYTHING on the floor.

PM for details!!!

why do you need someone else then?

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
Know your bins,swipe card and walk out with your shot. Or are you talking about copying a upc barcode off a cheaper item and printing that upc barcode on your high dollars iten and taking it thru self check out or the outdoor center.? Thats been done for years and is now obsolete. Unless there is a cop out side waiting because of an unrelated incident. the greeters have been to not to confront people leaving their stores and they cant touch you ever. I saw a guy push a cart full of steak and chickens and nobody did anthing to stop him

Phatsomatix

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Know your bins,swipe card and walk out with your shot. Or are you talking about copying a upc barcode off a cheaper item and printing that upc barcode on your high dollars iten and taking it thru self check out or the outdoor center.? Thats been done for years and is now obsolete. Unless there is a cop out side waiting because of an unrelated incident. the greeters have been to not to confront people leaving their stores and they cant touch you ever. I saw a guy push a cart full of steak and chickens and nobody did anthing to stop him

I actually have a friend who is doing something along the lines of what your saying bro. thermol printer!