Earnings for social engineers

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Preparation:

If you have straight arms, then it will take no more than 1 hour to prepare.

1) Documents.

- MOST IMPORTANTLY, the documents must be with the city and residence permit where you will place it( I took the Moscow time and registration closer to the center), here we need-home page, residence permit, selfie with a passport and preferably a separate photo of the person without everything.

(they can request more, and then I fucked up so much-as I took only with the docks, this was my biggest mistake which led to 40% of the drain)

2) Sim card.

- It should be on the LEFT data. We will send kiwis and messengers to it.

3) Qiwi fruit.

- We create a qiwi wallet, and create a virtual machine there (ANONYMITY, full names will not be displayed when transferring, if they say "what the fuck is your full name, say-a card of another bank (city, rife, alpha), basically everyone transfers from the savings bank. You send only the card number, you don't need to say "let's go to kiwi", it's pale yellow.

4) Avito.

-Here we need to find a good apartment, or rather a photo, it is advisable to use "less" popular ad sites, or rather these are not well-known sites, those sites that you did not even know from birth(this is necessary so that the ad is not blocked immediately). After we found a photo (preferably from 5-7 photos), we need to place an ad( the most difficult and dreary process in the whole scheme), avito is still faggots, you can get a block before you even have time to start, and all count the SIM card goes to the trash.

- What's next

The address, here I placed all my ads under the guise of Khrushchev (who doesn't know this is a 5-storey building without an elevator, panel). Why her? Yes, because I lived in one myself and knew the quadrature (the quadrature is also needed to pass the block on avito). Next, we need to understand where to place them, here we can help: navigation, yandex.maps, 2gis.

You need to find out where such houses are located (it was easier for me because I know Moscow), so if you live in such cities, it will be easier for you (because if you place at a random address and place a 5-storey building, and there your mother 25-storey building is IMMEDIATELY BLOCKED).

The description "should not" catch the eye, there is a twofold story here, it should not catch the eye of moders, but it should catch the eye of your "mammoth".

Regarding the price, let me explain, I placed a 2-room apartment, such an apartment is rented at Moscow time not less than 40t. rub (if it is not a homeless shelter), and the deposit is also 40, what do you think if you put the same thing, the flow will be large? Not a damn thing, but we need a flow, and moreover such that while you are talking on the phone, you have 5 more mammoths on the second line. Here I did not go too far, posted for 30 and set the dep to 15(well, what do you think was the flow?

I warn you-the first 30-60 minutes you will get a phone call from agents, but in no case do not throw them off, talk for 2-3 minutes, and inform them that you do not need their services, they can ask for the house number, floor, street name, ANSWER ALL THIS, I myself have suspicions that there are guys with avito who punch you, and if you can not answer quickly and lightning fast, you will get a ban.

MOMENT OF DIVORCE

Friend you MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK, if you read this topic up to this point and realized that you don't really know how to talk, then sorry, you can try , but not the fact that you will succeed.

Why do you need to be able to talk?

- You need to build trust in the person so that they will understand you and your situation.

So, here we have placed an ad, prepared everything, and the heat has rushed, after all the calls remain 10%, you can start working(although here at will, I did it myself).

EXAMPLE OF BUILDING A DIALOG

M - mammoth, MR - mamkin bred.

M: - Hello,.... (Chet mumbles there, usually they ask if they passed or not)
MR: - Hello, and even for rent.
М: - When can I watch it?(you'll have to fuck with them, usually I put emphasis on such "Hut fire when you can remove it")
МР:-Let me ask you a couple of questions now, are you for yourself? animals? bad habits?
М: - (here he begins to fill in his true story, the main thing is to delve into it and try to remember it, you will need it to establish trust). When can I view it?
МР:-(THIS IS WHERE THE MOST CRUCIAL MOMENT BEGINS) See (I insert my own example) I myself have been living outside Moscow Time for a long time, it takes about 2-3 hours to get there, I live in the Moscow region, I rent an apartment, because no one lives there, and we are not going to live there for a long time. M, tell me how you are determined to stop by already? Do you like the option?
М:- Yes, brother hut, I want to tweet girls there, so that they think that my hut.
МР: - M, look, I just got a call from a young man before you, he is ready to remove it tomorrow, but I like your candidacy better (they have a dog, they smoke, they are Tajiks.... well, in short, think out and cling to the information that he said earlier).
M: - (he kind of understands you).
МР: - M, let me think a little now, what should I do and call you back?(MAXIMUM OF 5 MINUTES, then it will be suspicious, or he will find another option for himself)
MR: - Hello this is (your name is in the docks (left) and on avito), we talked about the apartment, you know, I thought as a candidate you suit me more, I was thinking how can we do with you, tell me in Whatsapp are you sitting?
M: - Yes, of course(well, at least I had everyone sitting)
МР: now Watch how to finish you say write me at this number, that's actually how I'm gonna do, I just had a situation when I came to the show apartment, and the young man did not appear with which we agreed, and I spent a total of 4-5 hours on the road, and I wouldn't want it happen again. Therefore, for my guarantee, I must be sure that you will appear and I will not waste my time.
M: - He will start to say something like, "yes I am, yes you are, so that I don't even come" in this case, YOU don't care, HE NEEDS YOUR APARTMENT AND YOU ARE PUSHING YOUR LINE.
Mr: I understand that you arrive, but can happen any situation, and I need a warranty, and make you feel calm I motsepe sends its data (in fact what is needed and photos of our drop) and I'll send you my card a nominal advance payment 1-3 thousand (here it is necessary for calico to understand he is ready to send you 3K, if you feel that he doubts ask for less), it is no more than the guarantee, you will in place, it will give responsibility to you, and I'll be quiet if you will come, if the apartment is not like the bail I'll give you on the spot.

Then you start a correspondence in Whatsapp, you will definitely manage there, the main thing is to speak confidently and not change your name.

The topic is working and tested personally by me, my profit for the day is 7000, but I can say that I myself am to blame for this, because I stumbled somewhere, was stupid and did not put pressure on the mammoths.

MR: - Hello, and even for rent.
M: - When can I watch it? (you'll have to fuck with them, usually I put emphasis on such "Hut fire when you can remove it")
MR: - Let me ask you a couple of questions now, are you for yourself? animals? bad habits?
M: - (here he begins to fill in his true story, the main thing is to delve into it and try to remember it, you will need it to establish trust). When can I view it?
MR:- (THIS IS WHERE THE MOST CRUCIAL MOMENT BEGINS) See (I insert my own example) I myself have been living outside Moscow Time for a long time, it takes about 2-3 hours to get there, I live in the Moscow region, I rent an apartment, because no one lives there, and we are not going to live there for a long time. M, tell me how you are determined to stop by already? Do you like the option?
M: - Yes, brother hut, I want to tweet girls there, so that they think that my hut.
MR: - M, look, I just got a call from a young man before you, he is ready to remove it tomorrow, but I like your candidacy better (they have a dog, they smoke, they are Tajiks.... well, in short, think out and cling to the information that he said earlier).
M: - (he kind of understands you).
MR: - M, let me think a little now, what should I do and call you back?(MAXIMUM OF 5 MINUTES, then it will be suspicious, or he will find another option for himself)
MR: - Hello this is (your name is in the docks (left) and on avito), we talked about the apartment, you know, I thought as a candidate you suit me more, I was thinking how can we do with you, tell me in Whatsapp are you sitting?
M: - Yes, of course(well, at least I had everyone sitting)
MR: - Look now as we finish talking to you write to me on this number, that's exactly what we will do with you, I just had a situation when I arrived at the apartment show, and the young man did not show up with whom we agreed, and I spent a total of 4-5 hours on the road, and I would not want this to happen again. Therefore, for my guarantee, I must be sure that you will appear and I will not waste my time.
M: - He will start to say something like, "yes I am, yes you are, so that I don't even come" in this case, YOU don't care, HE NEEDS YOUR APARTMENT AND YOU ARE PUSHING YOUR LINE.
MR:- I understand that you will come, but any situation can happen, and I need a guarantee and so that you are calm I will send my data in Whatsapp (which is exactly why we need photos of our drop) and you will send me a symbolic prepayment of 1-3 thousand rubles to my card (here you need to understand by chelik whether he is ready to send you 3k, if you feel that he doubts ask for less), this is no more than a guarantee that you will be on the spot, this will give you responsibility, and I will be calm if you arrive, if the apartment does not like this deposit I'll give it to you on the spot.

Then you start a correspondence in Whatsapp, you will definitely manage there, the main thing is to speak confidently and not change your name.

The topic is working and tested personally by me, my profit for the day is 7000, but I can say that I myself am to blame for this, because I stumbled somewhere, was stupid and did not put pressure on the mammoths.