Dumps Pin Info

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
Hi guys, I have a question, writing track 2 and 1 on chip card, when I buy in stores, I would like to know how it works,
do I have to insert a fake one when I write the card right?
In my country the shops with pos only with stripe do not exist more'
Thanks

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
i am new in dumps, i was going to buy a dumps + pin, but i was reading dumps pin101, dumps pin201, 3 and then also on this site i see various numbers of dumps, what is the difference, they advised me that for Italy it is better 201, I'm interested in dumps to write on chip + pin, which one should I buy? waiting for the EMV software to arrive, I train to duplicate my cards with the msr 605x, first read the card, (I change the name) I insert the pin and then I write, right ?. Forgive the many questions, but I want to learn well, thanks to those who can answer me :rolleyes:

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
i am new in dumps,
i was going to buy a dumps + pin, but i was reading dumps pin101, dumps pin201,
and then also on this site i see various numbers of dumps, what is the difference?,
they advised me that for Italy it is better 201, I'm interested in dumps to write on chip + pin, which one should I buy?
waiting for the EMV software to arrive, I train to duplicate my cards with the msr 605x,
first read the card, (I change the name) I insert the pin and then I write, right ?.
Forgive the many questions, but I want to learn well, thanks to those who can answer me :rolleyes:

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Please do not try to buy a dump + pin.
There are no verified sellers at the moment.
You can only come across scammers who offer prepaid dump + pin.
You can get a dump + pin in carding only on your own using an ATM skimmer or a pos-terminal.
The card dump consists of track 1 + track 2 + track 3 + pin. All these data are entered into the corresponding field of the EMV software and recorded. Everything is easy and simple.

Types of dumps
There are usually two types of dumps. 101 and 201 dumps. 101 dump refers to a SWIPE-ONLY CARD, and 201 refers to cards with chips in them. You must enter a PIN code to cash them out.

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
Where are u going to get dump+pin im so interested and excited?))
in the dark, in my usual market with escrow (world market) where I have already bought fullz and paypal and much more, I recently decided to dedicate myself to dumps, and I'm learning how I did with everything else .....

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
In truth, I have never bought the dumps yet, but I have read about some sellers, that they have 95% positive feedback, they give me confidence, then the price is low, so I can risk it once, if it goes wrong, I deidichero to the 101 that I learned thanks to you ...