:: Dumps cashiers needed for special dumps :: (NON-PIN)

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
OFFER ENDED.

Got enough cashiers 50+ (Not interested in more.)

Goodluck for those who missed this offer.

All new PM's will be ignored/dismissed.

Have a happy 2012! =)

Reaction score
irrelevant

Last edited:

FutureV

mother fucker sniffing into others business + threads which is none of your god damn business is not good, now stfu motherfucking kid and don't do this with me mother fucker

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Why would you give a negative rep to someone who offered to work with you? punk.

NeedTrust is excellent guy, trustworthy, smooth and overall good person. Have given him few D+P to cashout after he pmed me and he hasn't let me down !

Its personal went through messages, and why the fuck would you call me punk when its none of your fucking god damn business stupid?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:19 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:12 AM ----------

I don't get it, why some stupid motherfuckers still sniff into others threads and post shits when its none of their fucking business like this kid here.. eh

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Bro please answer me on icq, I thought we had agreement that I would start soon as my plastic and location was ready. If not you are missing out on huge swipes in asia...

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
back in business :).

Hot deals

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Still running - balances various, please do not send me a message like "sir, i can cash out your dumps" simply say what balance you want, and pay 40% of it via LR, escrow is always accepted, as long as you pay their 6% fees + my share will be 50% instead of 40%.

Please be advised, i will not add anyone who disagree my term of deal - and will be simply set into ignored.

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Please get this straight - i will not add any one on ICQ unless we reach an agreement via messages in here - Escrow is always welcome, upfronting is 40% if you wanna use escrow 50% + you pay their fees - this is just so you know, you can check feedbacks if you want.

Again - disagreeing to my terms will just put you on ignore - simply.

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
New Offer For 1 Month ONLY!

Each and and every 3 deals percentage goes down;

For example:
After finishing 3 dumps - my share drops from 40% to 30%.
After another 3 dumps - my share drops from 30% to 25%.
After another 3 dumps - my share drops from 25% to 20%.
After another 5 dumps - my share drops from 20% to 15%.

For previous customers who already done deals with me, its ONLY after 2 DUMPS not 3.

Hope you enjoy this offer, it ends on 10th of May, 2012.

eric_1971

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i ready for ur deal bro,i from india,i work in india,srilanka and arab country,if ok contact me in icq-631814578 or message in forum

FutureV

Time waster.

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
eric_1971, You're a time waster.

frostj085

Carder
Reaction score
i have pmed you my details, i would be highly interested in working with you

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
PM bro need work I have many POS , i not owner need better % money in escrow not problem

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Dealing with USA clients only from now on, as i will be needing some specific items instead of cash! share remains the same 40% and goes down every 3 successful deals as always.

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
My Offers Are Only FOR USA Clients.. No longer doing for international clients.

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Rome0 SadHero is in jail since 3/4 weeks and everyone knows, he uses the other board. and eh everyone uses Escrow with me, so as simple as that no fuss.

Plus, go up read feedbacks from my clients, you have no right to suggest escrow when its already stated in my thread.

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
nathwill1, As stated again, i cash big amounts locally, small 1-5k amounts i give them to online cashiers to get lr to buy stock or play poker to kill time when am bored. any more questions?