Correct step by step?

vaineo mayne

Reaction score
Hi, i already installed w7 on a virtual machine, installed firefox, ccleaner, tmac change addres, currently i only need the vpn and the socks5. when i have these, is anything that im forgetting? the step by step it seems to be like, run the vpn before to turn on the virtual machine in the location of the cc, match the data and timezone of the cc, clean my pc with ccleaner, change my tmac address, execute the socks5 into firefox, check my ip status and shop. is that right? i have seem some people that have 2 vpns, one before open the virtual machine and another to open onto the virtual machine. is everything right? any recommendations?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. You prepared everything correctly.
Keep in mind that a good anti-fraud system can notice a virtual machine and cancel the payment.
I prefer to work with an anti-detect browser.
I think it is not necessary to connect 2 VPNs. You can choose one to enable before starting the virtual machine or on top of it.
The most important thing now is that your socks5 are crystal clean. Be sure to check this setting before working.

Here is a manual about setting up a virtual machine for carding, please read it:

vaineo mayne

Reaction score
Hello. You prepared everything correctly.
Keep in mind that a good anti-fraud system can notice a virtual machine and cancel the payment.
I prefer to work with an anti-detect browser.
I think it is not necessary to connect 2 VPNs. You can choose one to enable before starting the virtual machine or on top of it.
The most important thing now is that your socks5 are crystal clean. Be sure to check this setting before working.

Here is a manual about setting up a virtual machine for carding, please read it:
Thanks for replying, I tried with Incognition and asocks proxy but dont succeed, i failed with match the data & timezone, that was my big mistake, but maybe it was the proxy too... i didnt know that the anti-fraud system could detect the virtual machine. Also thanks for the guide. Do you think that i can do it just only with my main machine, the anti-detect browser and a good socks5 proxy? obviously this time matching the date & timezone jasajaja.
ps: It matters that the region on my OS its different? or I can put the date & time manually just to match the cc holder?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
The language OS, time and time zone must match the cardholder. There should be no additional languages.
Much depends on the level of antifraud. On many sites it is not there at all or it does not pay attention to the system settings.
Also, a lot depends on the mood of the site manager, that is, even if you have scored risk points, the manager can approve the order.
Look for little-trafficked stores and bypass the big players and then you should succeed.

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Wdy
Hi, i already installed w7 on a virtual machine, installed firefox, ccleaner, tmac change addres, currently i only need the vpn and the socks5. when i have these, is anything that im forgetting? the step by step it seems to be like, run the vpn before to turn on the virtual machine in the location of the cc, match the data and timezone of the cc, clean my pc with ccleaner, change my tmac address, execute the socks5 into firefox, check my ip status and shop. is that right? i have seem some people that have 2 vpns, one before open the virtual machine and another to open onto the virtual machine. is everything right? any recommendations?
What do you mean by matching data of the cc I understand timezone and I've heard people say to also change the language to the match the cc what do you mean by match the data and what do you mean by tmac address im new and trying to learn and understand

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
The most important thing in the work of a carder, besides valid CCs, is to configure the system correctly.
In the eyes of the antifraud system, a smartphone, laptop or computer should look like a real cardholder will pay for his card.
A good and advanced anti-fraud system of large sites can remember the MAC address of the device you are working from. Therefore, after the account or card is blocked or completely processed, it is necessary to change the MAC address so that the anti-fraud system thinks that this is a new or different user who is visiting the Internet from another (his) device.
If you do not want to change the MAC address, you can go to another site, since not all anti-fraud systems exchange scammers data.
If you want to pay on the same site, then you must download a new profile in the anti-detect browser or change all the data in the virtual machine to get a unique device fingerprint.