Chase Cashout

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
Back to the question of how do you know there's a method? because you "heard"? once you've done it yourself you can talk...

I've worked with the same romanian for 7 years now and he told me he middlemanned me the pins from another romanian pin supplier.

Which he claims all should have worked 100% but 0 worked. All bad algos, so if anything I think romanians are just sending US cashiers on bunk ass runs trying to figure out the chase algo thing. As most cashiers wont go out anymore unless its DUMP+PIN. So they just "claim" it is.

Is this all true? 99% of my opinion leads to no since i raped chase harder than any other bank 2 years ago and they are the only US ccs with chips in them.
-------------
Same thing with chase and cap 1.Chase you could call the 1800 number and change the pin and write any track 2 and it would cash.The reason they cashed was the track 2 data was not being verifyed.Same with cap 1.The one difference with cap 1 is that cap 1 has a lot of low limit cards and the fraud detection on the low limits was rubbish.Same the track 2 data was not being verifyed.Do not think chase still works and cap 1 may.
-------------
capone has never stopped working entirely. They always do some sort of off and on thing.
It really depends on your customer service skills and persitence. There are plenty methods and means to work with capone...but I'll have to say the methods do not last long anymore...most of the time its a week or 2 at max.

I know some persistent MOFO that just wont leave cap1 alone...trying it in different countries...some works and some don't...worked in UAE, Japan and KSA as at January/FEB this year.

MBNA was the shit..at least back then but no buddha priest can pray for that to work again..lol

Chase just entirely blocked the P changing system at a point in time.