Cash withdrawal (white, gray, black) - Обналичивание денежных средств (белые, серые, чёрные)

Agentos

Reaction score
I will accept transfers of WIRE DIRECT DEPOSIT ACH to business accounts of drops, the percentage is determined by the volume of the bays, as well as their purity. Basically it's 35-55% in your favor. Withdrawal 6-36 hours after depositing funds.

There are also often CREDITS from drops, I’m looking for 2-3 people for this position, preferably without a charge, I’m ready to give 35-40% for it. For the charge I give 15-25% proofs and constantly show about the entry and blocking. Withdrawal of funds from 12-60 hours after deposit of funds.

It is in my power to pull out funds from your BA/VCC self-regs with RETURN, the percentage is agreed on from the volume that you provide from 50%. Withdrawal of funds 24-48 hours after deposit of funds.

I also take CC + otp in test mode, enters mainly ey, if it passes, I give a good percentage for this position, it is possible to issue an invoice. The withdrawal is not instant, 1-5 days, but for that it is fair without deception.
There are legal entities from different countries, please check.

I want to immediately inform you that the service is not responsible for blocked accounts from your transfers, I only give clean accounts, I confirm this with screenshots.
If a charge comes from you, I am not responsible.
If there is a job prospect and I see that a person has a reputation, I am FOR a guarantor.
I am looking for long-term cooperation and do not work with every second person. Be prepared for the fact that I will ask for screenshots and proofs about your work, as well as about the material that you bring or upload to my accounts.
Go through verification on the forum.
Good mood and great profit to everyone!!!

Telegram: @wiree17
-------

Приму переводы WIRE DIRECT DEPOSIT ACH на бизнес счета дропов, процент оговаривается от обьёма заливов, а так же от их чистоты. В основе это 35-55% в вашу сторону. Вывод 6-36 часов после захода средств.

Так же часто бывают КРЕДИТКИ от дропов, я ищу 2-3 человека под эту позицию, желательно безчардж, на него я готов дать 35-40%. За чардж я даю 15-25% пруфы показываю постоянно о заходе и блокировках. Вывод средств от 12-60 часов после захода средств.

В моих силах вытаскивать ОБРАТКОЙ с ваших саморегов БА/VCC средства, процент оговаривается от обьёма который вы предоставляете от 50%. Вывод средств 24-48 часов после захода средств.

Так же беру в тестовом режиме сс+отп заходит в основном еу, если проходит даю хороший процент на эту позицию есть возможность выписать инвойс. Вывод не инстант 1-5 суток, но за то честно без обманов.
Есть ЮР лица разных стран, уточняйте.

Я хочу сразу сообщить что сервис не несёт ответственность за заблокированные счета с ваших переводов, я даю только чистые счета подтверждаю это скринами.
Если приходит чардж от вас я не несу ответственность.
Если есть перспектива в работе и вижу что есть репутация у человека, я ЗА гарант.
Я ищу долгосрочные сотрудничества и не работаю с каждым вторым. Будьте готовы к тому что я попрошу скрины и пруфы о вашей работе, а так о материале который вы приносите или заливаете на мои счета.
Проходите вериф на форуме.
Всем хорошего настроение и отличного профита!!!

Telegram: @wiree17