Cash out of usa-self-registers PayPal - [ru] Обнал usa-саморегов PayPal

edelstarnsk

Reaction score
Здравствуйте, друзья и коллеги.

Предлагаю вам услуги по обналичиванию балансов (не путать c BML!) ваших USA-саморегов PayPal (Также рассмотрю и другие страны, кроме РФ и СНГ).
В случае какого-либо форс-мажора всегда готов показать по тимке свой выводной акк или банковский аккаунт. Не посредник.
Работаю от 50% до 60% в вашу сторону(в зависимости от сумм и долгосрочного сотрудничества).
Сроки выплат: от нескольких часов до 1-2 биз дня.
После 180 дней не вывожу. БА тоже не обналичиваю.
Выплата на киви, яд, вм. Если желаете битки - тогда комиссия за ваш счёт(в случае совсем уж крупных сумм - по договорённости сторон).

Внимание!

Если вы без предупреждения зальёте с логов, ботов и прочего - разрываю сотрудничество, и ничего не выплачиваю!

Обо всех акциях и обновлениях смотрите в конце темы.

Телега: @edelstarnsk (никаких дополнительных символов, приставок, пробелов - будьте внимательны - есть фейки!!! Также у меня нет никаких каналов, саппортов и ботов!!!)

---

Hello friends and colleagues.

I offer you services for cashing balances (not to be confused with BML!) Of your USA PayPal self-registers (I will also consider other countries, except for the Russian Federation and the CIS).

In the event of any force majeure, I am always ready to show my withdrawal account or bank account by time. Not an intermediary.

I work from 50% to 60% in your direction (depending on the amounts and long-term cooperation).

Payment terms: from several hours to 1-2 business days.

I don’t withdraw after 180 days. BA cannot be cashed either.

Payment for qiwi, yandex money, webmoney. If you want cue ball - then the commission is at your expense (in the case of very large amounts - by agreement of the parties).

Attention!

If you upload from logs, bots and other things without warning - I break off cooperation, and I don't pay anything!

For all promotions and updates, see the end of the topic.

Telegram: @edelstarnsk (no additional symbols, prefixes, spaces - be careful - there are fakes !!! Also I don't have any channels, supports and bots !!!)

norris

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
ж крупных сумм