cash in with dumps

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
I state that I am not yet capable in the dumps,
but I thought through a partner who opens a VAT number, as a 'consultant in computer science' which is very generic.
You buy a pos with sim attachment and bank account, you rent a small 10 square meter place as an office, and collect your dumps by withdrawing from the pos bank account every day,
obviously in the end it will be taken, of course, but imagine changing at least 10 cards per day at least 5000 $ for 1 year , it becomes a nice sum,
without wandering around shops and then reselling the goods,
in my country it is enough to open only the VAT number for free to be able to buy a pos on amazon for less than $ 200,
is this a feasible thing like "work"?
I know well that you can open an account on ebay and resell to yourself,
but if other real customers come who want to buy it is annoying ....
What do you think❓❓

Brother

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, you can buy a pos-terminal, but in order to collect customer dumps, you need to buy a skimmer or shimmer for it. Or you can infect him with a special virus that will collect track 1, track 2 and pin and transfer the data to you.
These are additional costs, except for the purchase of the pos-terminal itself.

You can also open a small outlet and cash out already ordinary dumps without a pin. There are enough stores that sell dumps and you can cash them up to the amount that requires entering a pin code.

There are a lot of options to make money. If you have a desire, then you can do it. This is a very lucrative business.

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
Even more simple and buy a POS on Amazon and knock the VAT number at a lendome,
In my country you must have the VAT number (as a consultant you don't even have to have a room) to take the POS that is connected to a bank account and give you a debit card together,
buy 10 dumps and collect at least 7000/8000 euros. Remove 200 euros in the cost of the pos and divide to the middle,
Close the VAT number and start again with another person buying another POS and VAT number new .... simple but effective,
But being at the beginning I start from the bottom, but when the moment will arrive surely I will do it, at the moment I'm learning everything about the dumps and atra a few days step away from theory to practice finally.