BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
I am looking for apps for jailbroken iphone which are used for carding like changing useragent,webrtc etc.
Currently i have app for fake GPS,jailbreak hider app.

Shadoww

Reaction score
I am looking for apps for jailbroken iphone which are used for carding like changing useragent,webrtc etc.
Are you sure you're not gonna switch to android... it has a better modification eco system idk... maybe get some unlockable Motorola or pixel 5a or smth

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Are you sure you're not gonna switch to android... it has a better modification eco system idk... maybe get some unlockable Motorola or pixel 5a or smth
i have a rooted android & non rooted android which i use for carding,i still want to card on a jailbroken iphone as it has more trust score among sites.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score

jack112

Professional
Reaction score
i have a rooted android & non rooted android which i use for carding,i still want to card on a jailbroken iphone as it has more trust score among sites.
please how do you deal with webrtc leak on carding true apps on android? @BigBeast

KHELS

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I can help you for it but you won't be able to use sim on the phone you will only make use of your wifi so Hite me up if you're interested to do it

Telegram : @Alexanatalir1