Carding Method Western Union 2021

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
Plagiarism!!! This manual was taken from private channel. So there will be mistakes

Hello all, a small but very good article on Western Union.

I will tell it like it is, I made more than $10,000 with it in 2020, but it depended heavily on the number of logs, and there were no more than 30 of them a week at that time, from public sellers...

There won't be ultra ways to take out a ford western and send 10k per transaction to Moldova.

WU itself is already half-dead, but still gives, so here it all depends mainly on the material + bin.
Only my own experience and mistakes, however, all as always is mine for you ;)

I will divide the article on points, so it will be easier
1.What is Western Union (WU)
2.A little bit about anti-fraud, system settings, socks
3.How to start work (brute force/logs/hingvnz) 4.
4.Bins for WU and other offices (extra bonus)

1. What is Western Union (WU) - it is a money transfer (Money transfer) office which allows you to send money from one country to another by different ways of sending and receiving money.

You can send money in three or four different ways (depending on the country, in different ways), but generally:

Credit/Debit Card

Bank Transfer (Plaid/AN&RN for U.S.)

Wire Transfer (all countries)

Cash at Agent Location (cash at offices in the U.S.)

CC amount up to 4,000 per transaction, banks up to 5,000, wire transfer up to 20.

2. anti-fraud for the most part reacts to the presence of cookies, setting up WEBGL + Canvas, SA and socks.

I've always done through sphere, 911 at first then switched to faces, sphere has purchased configs for $2/item -- I recommend it, very good stuff and no need to sweat.

Proxies are allowed up to 1 blk, getipintel parameter up to 0.5, FraudScore parameter very desirable None. DNS only U.S.

I do not recommend to use 911 at all, it's not advised, firstly one socks can be replayed 100000 times (by the way, in the same WU too)

So warm each log/brute at least 20 minutes, very important. Poke back and forth on the links below where the WU, also additionally open linkedin, youtube, amazon, pp, banks (warming).

3. With what and how to work, in order.

Brute - the hardest thing to find stuff, in general.

WU difficult to brute because of the complex system of protection on the site and captcha, but if suddenly there are such - sampling do as usual, as much as possible transaction.
60918714e8e206f058f51.png

Good log

By the way, the mail must be valid - i.e. valid base, now I will explain why:

If WU detect left approach (and with the brute force this will be), he as an additional
verification when sending money will ask for a code from the mail, this is the top of the VJ bullshit after which with a chance of 99% of transits complement (if the bin is good).

Log - here everything is much easier, you can even without sampling, the amount of your send will depend on it.

If no trance or up to 5, send up to $500 in one trance. If there are a lot of transactions, or the average, at least 20 pieces, no matter what the period, you can send from $ 999 per transaction, I sent 5-10 transaction for the account, then threw in the off.

Mail must be filtered at the WU
7486236ba9a322db67216.png

Successful send (money withdrawn from the card, the money will be available for withdrawal in 2-5 minutes)

Available for Pickup -- you can pick up the dough

In Progress -- same thing, also available for pickup

If there is no money on the card or the amount exceeds the limit of the bank, this will
d9ce0aa2f19da8cc39a0b.png

The bank declines a transaction because there is no money or the bin does not fit into the WU

Change the card and fly billing again, you have two more attempts before the red alarm goes off anti-fraud system.

Add a card does not fraud, if the billing is crooked - WU will notify you of this and will not let you to add a card.
13f4728a618c394fadbb3.png

Anti fraud didn't like your system/bin

This also occurs when you use the same SS on different aces or a bin in the black system WU

There are two outcomes - or ask calling service (collect all information from where sent + bin and the name of the bank to the SSN DOB BG kh) with this probability tranzu send a chance of 80% if the bin will allow, or cancel as a potential fraud.

CVNTs - nothing to say too much, did not work, but the principle is the same as that of brute and log, only 10 times easier (on reviews, of course).

4. Bins (tell you what they are and how to look for them).

Climb perfectly - DEBIT CLASSIC (collective farm FCU / CU cans), CREDIT CLASSIC (top banks, but not the Chase and Bofa), FCU / CU do not advise! Everyone has their own quirks with WU, somewhere you have to call and ask for permission to send sends overseas, somewhere a separate card limit is for these types of transactions (Cash Advance is called, does not apply to the credit limit).

At this point, 70% of success is good material, which is like gold, 30% is practice, practice and tests.

chichiwu

Reaction score
ANYONE SHOOTING WU EU THIS 2021 ?
HIT ME UP WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE LEST WORK / EXCHANGE THE WISDOM IN THE GAME.
I BEEN HITTING THEM FOR 7YRS NOW BUY SINCE LAST YEAR BEEN HAVING DIFFICULTY SUCCEEDING
SPARK UR LIGHT FOLKS