Carding for beginners. Why isn't there a money button? Why did Carding die?

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Salute carders. Everyone thinks that if I don't post or update videos for a long time, then I'm dead? But no, I come back refreshed with new strength and a desire to work together to deceive the system. Yidva hide away we're coming to fuck you!

The same can be said about carding in 2021. The theme's popularity peaked in 2018. The popularization of the darknet simply forced people to stomp on Telegram channels and shadow forums, hoping to "quickly and safely" cut down the dough and buy themselves wheelbarrows/apartments, or at least clothes.

People really fell in droves on Telegram channels that were purchased by advertising, sincerely believing that now, working according to this scheme from the channel with schemes (sorry for the pun), now I will cut money. Someone cut it down, someone didn't.

The peak passed, and people realized that here, as elsewhere, it is necessary to fuck.

There is more information about this case on the forum. Chats and communities have been added. There were plums of training, after reading which came the understanding that all this is very difficult.

The further you go, the harder it gets. You can easily say that it was easier before.

But before, we didn't use the same technologies and software that we have now. It was a different time. The security systems were worse, and many people managed to cut some money and leave.

Now everything has become more complicated, but still achievable.

After the publication of various materials and leaks, people realized that the same carding is not so easy, and the fervor subsided. Rumors began to circulate (which, however, always did) that carding was finally dead.

Yes, it really is. Like the "money" button, which gave almost everyone - yes, he died. The guys realize that this is hard work, at least at first, and do not want to get involved with such difficulties.

But now is a time when job cuts or financial problems in the business force people to look at additional part-time jobs, which can be a foreign carding.

Earning money online is a good topic, but getting into the white house business requires both capital and good knowledge. And let's be honest - some online businesses, such as traffic arbitrage and SMM, are equal in difficulty to the same carding, or even more difficult.

I think that now a new stream of newcomers to the topic will begin, but already those who think more consciously and adequately. Who will treat it as work, not as a light walk.

People are coming up with more and more new schemes to bypass security systems, and most likely this will last for more than one year. Yes, it will be more difficult, but it will be possible to earn money on it. Someone pulls out a hundred or two from this? And someone pulls out and half a million. Maybe he'll save up for a white business or a place to live, and get out of it just in time.

Carding, like the "money" button, is dead for newbie freeloaders.

For the owners of privat (mostly thinking people) - he is still alive and feeds them well.