Carding Cryptocurrencies - Buy Bitcoin via CC (for beginners)

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Greetings, Dear buyer of my circuit!

In it I will describe one of the many topics on the Internet in the field of carding, which will allow you to recoup your investment in one day and get a plus from $ 10000 per day (depending on the availability of material in shops and on your perseverance).
It was developed by me personally in search of everyone's desired way to get bitcoins directly from the CC.
In the presented scheme, I will tell you about a way to quickly take away finances from the
bourgeoisie, and we will be animated exclusively by transferring money from a credit card (hereinafter referred to as CC) directly into Bitcoins (hereinafter referred to as BTC).
In one round, we will receive up to $ 1000 to our bitcoin wallet, in my free time I drove 14 cards a day.
So, let's get down to business.
To implement the scheme, we need:
1. Dedicated Server (rdp);
2. Mail to gmail.com, aol.com;
3. CC with the following bins, which were tested by me personally
(First Premier bank):
4. USA number for receiving SMS from the system - you can use Google Voice (hereinafter GV), because almost all free numbers have already been used by me ;-)
5. Breaking through SSN - Social Security Number (social security number) and DOB - Date of Birth of the cardholder;
6. And finally, the site of the system itself through which we will carding the bourgeoisie:

The first thing to do is to find the CC we need for our BIN (bank identification number - the first six digits of the CC) , for example:
517800 6483575827 | 11 | 2023 | 145 | UNITED STATES | Joel | Detwiler | 12402 Litewood Drive | Hudson | FL | 34669
where 517800 - BIN, 11 | 2023 - Card expiration date, 145 - CVV code, Joel | Detwiler - Cardholder, 12402 Litewood Drive - Cardholder's address, FL - State of Florida, Hudson - City, 34669 - Zip area code (identical to our postcode).

Be sure to ask us to check our card, if we take material from the seller, so that it is alive and can be used!
Our card is alive, we go to the puncher SSN & DOB We
punched SSN: 271449421
DOB: April 7, 1948 (67 years old)

Everything, we have all the necessary information on the card, go to the technical part:
● We buy a Dedicated Server (preferably for the state of the card holder, but not necessary);
● We register mail, same cardholder name
● Go to the site, click Sign Up, enter our email, the name and surname of the owner of the CC, select the country USA, come up with a password for the account, click Create account.
We confirm the registration by clicking on the link from the letter from on our mail.
IMPORTANT! You need to click on the link from the letter only from our Dedicated Server, from that virtual computer with which we registered our account on!

If your mail is open on another computer, open the letter, see an orange picture “Confirm Email”, click on it with the RIGHT mouse button, select “Inspect element” - then we see our link in quotes, press the RIGHT mouse button again, select “Edit as HTML ”And copy our link, which is enclosed in quotes after the href = tag, do not copy quotes!
Again, we follow our link ONLY from the Dedicated Server, with which the account was registered on otherwise you will burn everything!
So, after confirming our registration, we need to log into the account, and fill the profile with already punched data, including the phone number for receiving
SMS. Check everything carefully, press the save button.Then we take the four-digit code from the SMS sent to us and enter it on the website to confirm the number.
Everything! You can go buy our cherished bitcoins!
After that we will be redirected to the payment page, enter the card data there, press Complete, then we will be sent to the page for entering the MSTSC / VBV card security code.
Having punched SSN and DOB, we can easily reset this code and voila, the bitcoin voucher comes to our mail!
Done! $ 1000 transfer to the wallet in 10-25 minutes! You can proceed to the next account in a new circle, do not forget to change the wallet address the next time you deposit from another account, otherwise we will burn!

So, let's calculate the most important part of the scheme - this is the cost of material.
First, CC costs from $ 4.5
Breaking through SSN & DOB costs around $ 6
Amazon Dedicated Server - from $ 0.7
Cost of SMS reception - from $ 1
Total costs per account: from $ 12.2 up to $ 16 with the most expensive purchase of material.
Net profit from one carding: from $ 1000 in the worst case and up to $ 300

How to minimize costs:

When we buy a CC, we agree with the seller to give us only this part of the data for search: Joel | Detwiler | 12402 Litewood Drive | Hudson | FL | 34669
I 'll explain why.
Firstly, after the purchase of the CC, it is not a fact that you will be successfully will find ssn and dob, you need to remember this.
Secondly, if we buy the CC first, and then we will search it, then in case of failure we will be in the red for the amount spent for the purchase of CC.

There is also a way to minimize costs by buying CC not from a live seller, but in a shop:
● We agree with a seacher that now we will throw information at him and need to pierce it as quickly as possible;
● We buy a CC in a shop, give it information: Joel | Detwiler | 12402 Litewood Drive | Hudson | FL | 34669;
● In case of failure, quickly go to the charity site, for example: https://my.charitywater.org/dual/monthly_for_split/general_for_split
● Click GIVE ONCE, carding data, click ok. Immediately we carding several more times until there is an inscription “decline” - in this case, the card is blocked by the bank's security system, which is what we actually need;
● We go back to the shop, go to purchases and click on the card receipt (usually from 7 to 20 minutes are given to check);
● The checker shows that the card is dead and the shop returns the money to us!

To summarize, you probably ask where to get the phone number for receiving SMS, Dedicated Server, Search...
And I will answer you, these stores and sellers have proven themselves on the
positive side, upon request I will provide links to reviews about them, but I cannot vouch for them can.

Bonus # 1 Bins with VBV / MSTSC reset:

Reset only by zip code

Bonus # 2 For those who have not guessed yet, using the information we received for the card, we can make an enroll.
Go to the site, bank from a pure IP, or from a Dedicated Server (Amazon is fine) https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com/register.aspx
We carding the required information, there is nothing complicated here and we get just registered access to bank card transactions.
This gives us the opportunity to change the billing address of the card, and this is a good opportunity to get even more money out of it.

Good luck to everyone, remember that carding is also a job, and not always easy, but generally grateful!

Frusen

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
You are amazing Bro ?...Luv U For All the free infos that you Share ?❤️

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
Will the use of non-vbv limit your chances of successfully transaction?

Last edited:

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
Will the use of non-vbv limit your chances of successfully transaction?
If you use cards with SMS confirmation and you have the opportunity to get this code (for example, if you replace the phone number in the cardholder's bank account with the one you need, intercept SMS or add a trojan to his phone), of course, you can use them and then all your transactions will be successful. But this is an unnecessary movement and causes additional difficulties. I do not advise you to bother with this, unless of course you like to make enroll or buy ready-made accounts for these purposes. This is not the better and more troublesome way.

It is best to use card bins that do not require security code verification. They exist specifically for carding. It is more convenient, pleasant and better to work with them.
Of course, it is recommended to use cards with non-vbv bins only. This is a significant success and the best performance.
You can find the full list of non vbv bins at the link:

Do not forget that for large transactions, account verification is required - card scans and / or selfies. The required documents can be ordered inexpensively from numerous rendering services. This is required 1 time, after which you can use the account many times, as long as the card is alive and it is not blocked. Some people manage to buy cryptocurrency up to $ 100,000 from one card.
But usually, after 1-2 payments for 1500-3000 dollars, the owner blocks the card and has to use a new one. Nevertheless, the coins are already in your wallet and you are happy about it.

Last edited:

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
This is nice. Thank alot, i really appreciate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Max2321

Carder
Reaction score
Thank you for this useful info. When it come to the SSN, do u have to buy ssn and dob that matches the cardholder or hire service to break through?

Last edited by a moderator:

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Thank you for this useful info. When it come to the SSN, do u have to buy ssn and dob that matches the cardholder or hire service to break through?
Hello,
In Btc transfers, the Btc account and the account to which the money will be sent must belong to the same person.
So you will need to provide SSN and DOB.

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
1. On the indicated sites, it is not required to indicate ssn or dob owner.
2. It is necessary to register an account in the name of the cardholder.
3. For large transfers, account verification is required, you can order all the necessary documents (scans of CC or selfies) from document services.
4. If you find sites where you can buy cryptocurrency and you need to specify ssn, dob or other information, then you can find this information on sites to search for the necessary information on the Internet, or use the services to find (lookup) the necessary information.
5. If you need to confirm your account by SMS, then use a temporary phone number for $ 1.
You can also buy not just CC + CVV, but immediately a CC fullz, which will already include all the necessary information, but it will cost a little more.

Max2321

Carder
Reaction score
Greetings, Dear buyer of my circuit!

In it I will describe one of the many topics on the Internet in the field of carding, which will allow you to recoup your investment in one day and get a plus from $ 10000 per day (depending on the availability of material in shops and on your perseverance).
It was developed by me personally in search of everyone's desired way to get bitcoins directly from the CC.
In the presented scheme, I will tell you about a way to quickly take away finances from the
bourgeoisie, and we will be animated exclusively by transferring money from a credit card (hereinafter referred to as CC) directly into Bitcoins (hereinafter referred to as BTC).
In one round, we will receive up to $ 1000 to our bitcoin wallet, in my free time I drove 14 cards a day.
So, let's get down to business.
To implement the scheme, we need:
1. Dedicated Server (rdp);
2. Mail to gmail.com, aol.com;
3. CC with the following bins, which were tested by me personally
(First Premier bank):
4. USA number for receiving SMS from the system - you can use Google Voice (hereinafter GV), because almost all free numbers have already been used by me ;-)
5. Breaking through SSN - Social Security Number (social security number) and DOB - Date of Birth of the cardholder;
6. And finally, the site of the system itself through which we will carding the bourgeoisie:

The first thing to do is to find the CC we need for our BIN (bank identification number - the first six digits of the CC) , for example:
517800 6483575827 | 11 | 2023 | 145 | UNITED STATES | Joel | Detwiler | 12402 Litewood Drive | Hudson | FL | 34669
where 517800 - BIN, 11 | 2023 - Card expiration date, 145 - CVV code, Joel | Detwiler - Cardholder, 12402 Litewood Drive - Cardholder's address, FL - State of Florida, Hudson - City, 34669 - Zip area code (identical to our postcode).

Be sure to ask us to check our card, if we take material from the seller, so that it is alive and can be used!
Our card is alive, we go to the puncher SSN & DOB We
punched SSN: 271449421
DOB: April 7, 1948 (67 years old)

Everything, we have all the necessary information on the card, go to the technical part:
● We buy a Dedicated Server (preferably for the state of the card holder, but not necessary);
● We register mail, same cardholder name
● Go to the site, click Sign Up, enter our email, the name and surname of the owner of the CC, select the country USA, come up with a password for the account, click Create account.
We confirm the registration by clicking on the link from the letter from on our mail.
IMPORTANT! You need to click on the link from the letter only from our Dedicated Server, from that virtual computer with which we registered our account on!

If your mail is open on another computer, open the letter, see an orange picture “Confirm Email”, click on it with the RIGHT mouse button, select “Inspect element” - then we see our link in quotes, press the RIGHT mouse button again, select “Edit as HTML ”And copy our link, which is enclosed in quotes after the href = tag, do not copy quotes!
Again, we follow our link ONLY from the Dedicated Server, with which the account was registered on otherwise you will burn everything!
So, after confirming our registration, we need to log into the account, and fill the profile with already punched data, including the phone number for receiving
SMS. Check everything carefully, press the save button.Then we take the four-digit code from the SMS sent to us and enter it on the website to confirm the number.
Everything! You can go buy our cherished bitcoins!
After that we will be redirected to the payment page, enter the card data there, press Complete, then we will be sent to the page for entering the MSTSC / VBV card security code.
Having punched SSN and DOB, we can easily reset this code and voila, the bitcoin voucher comes to our mail!
Done! $ 1000 transfer to the wallet in 10-25 minutes! You can proceed to the next account in a new circle, do not forget to change the wallet address the next time you deposit from another account, otherwise we will burn!

So, let's calculate the most important part of the scheme - this is the cost of material.
First, CC costs from $ 4.5
Breaking through SSN & DOB costs around $ 6
Amazon Dedicated Server - from $ 0.7
Cost of SMS reception - from $ 1
Total costs per account: from $ 12.2 up to $ 16 with the most expensive purchase of material.
Net profit from one carding: from $ 1000 in the worst case and up to $ 300

How to minimize costs:

When we buy a CC, we agree with the seller to give us only this part of the data for search: Joel | Detwiler | 12402 Litewood Drive | Hudson | FL | 34669
I 'll explain why.
Firstly, after the purchase of the CC, it is not a fact that you will be successfully will find ssn and dob, you need to remember this.
Secondly, if we buy the CC first, and then we will search it, then in case of failure we will be in the red for the amount spent for the purchase of CC.

There is also a way to minimize costs by buying CC not from a live seller, but in a shop:
● We agree with a seacher that now we will throw information at him and need to pierce it as quickly as possible;
● We buy a CC in a shop, give it information: Joel | Detwiler | 12402 Litewood Drive | Hudson | FL | 34669;
● In case of failure, quickly go to the charity site, for example: https://my.charitywater.org/dual/monthly_for_split/general_for_split
● Click GIVE ONCE, carding data, click ok. Immediately we carding several more times until there is an inscription “decline” - in this case, the card is blocked by the bank's security system, which is what we actually need;
● We go back to the shop, go to purchases and click on the card receipt (usually from 7 to 20 minutes are given to check);
● The checker shows that the card is dead and the shop returns the money to us!

To summarize, you probably ask where to get the phone number for receiving SMS, Dedicated Server, Search...
And I will answer you, these stores and sellers have proven themselves on the
positive side, upon request I will provide links to reviews about them, but I cannot vouch for them can.

Bonus # 1 Bins with VBV / MSTSC reset:

Reset only by zip code

Bonus # 2 For those who have not guessed yet, using the information we received for the card, we can make an enroll.
Go to the site, bank from a pure IP, or from a Dedicated Server (Amazon is fine) https://www.mypremiercreditcard.com/register.aspx
We carding the required information, there is nothing complicated here and we get just registered access to bank card transactions.
This gives us the opportunity to change the billing address of the card, and this is a good opportunity to get even more money out of it.

Good luck to everyone, remember that carding is also a job, and not always easy, but generally grateful!
For now most of these sites require verification before u can buy bitcoin,like uploading a document or an id before you can can buy and sell. Do i have to upload id or documents matching the card holder?

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
There are different levels of verification, it will depend on the amount you can buy and cash out. You can go to the exchange and clarify all the specific conditions.
You can order sets of necessary documents from trusted drawing services, or buy cryptocurrency on exchanges that do not require verification.
It is very convenient and practical, but there are purchase limits. You can work with different accounts or buy gradually. The main thing is not to rush and everything will work out.

Buying bitcoins anonymously without KYC
https://carder.market/threads/anoni...bitkojnov-bez-udostoverenija-lichnosti.93327/

How to buy Bitcoin without ID
https://carder.market/threads/kak-kupit-bitkojn-bez-udostoverenija-lichnosti.93329/

5 best anonymous cryptocurrency services without KYC verification
https://carder.market/threads/5-luc...nyx-birzh-bez-proverki-kyc-v-2021-godu.97634/

Max2321

Carder
Reaction score
There are different levels of verification, it will depend on the amount you can buy and cash out. You can go to the exchange and clarify all the specific conditions.
You can order sets of necessary documents from trusted drawing services, or buy cryptocurrency on exchanges that do not require verification.
It is very convenient and practical, but there are purchase limits. You can work with different accounts or buy gradually. The main thing is not to rush and everything will work out.

Buying bitcoins anonymously without KYC
https://carder.market/threads/anoni...bitkojnov-bez-udostoverenija-lichnosti.93327/

How to buy Bitcoin without ID
https://carder.market/threads/kak-kupit-bitkojn-bez-udostoverenija-lichnosti.93329/

5 best anonymous cryptocurrency services without KYC verification
https://carder.market/threads/5-luc...nyx-birzh-bez-proverki-kyc-v-2021-godu.97634/
Thanks for the guide

Max2321

Carder
Reaction score
Any sites where i can buy bitcoin with SSN and CC + CVV? All the sites i know of require verification..

hachich

Reaction score
any updates for these bins ??? its look hard to look for good bins before buying cc
any advices ?

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
The only annoyance of the elected sites that all require verification,
to speed up everything I buy a fullz ready not vbv and on "Paxful" there are sellers who accept cards without KYC,
you spend a little more but you save a lot of time, instead of immediately carding 14 cards you start with 2 and with the gain you buy the other 12,
spending only the money of 2 fullz then everyone uses their own methods, it is obvious
but I like speed and practicality, this method is not difficult but every time you have to have a DL paired with the card,
or simply bypass with a program and go to BTC ....
anyway congratulations for the dedication and perseverance for creating all this ....
P.S. I specify that it is not a criticism, but only a point of view.

Reaction score
The only annoyance of the elected sites that all require verification,
to speed up everything I buy a fullz ready not vbv and on "Paxful" there are sellers who accept cards without KYC,
you spend a little more but you save a lot of time, instead of immediately carding 14 cards you start with 2 and with the gain you buy the other 12,
spending only the money of 2 fullz then everyone uses their own methods, it is obvious
but I like speed and practicality, this method is not difficult but every time you have to have a DL paired with the card,
or simply bypass with a program and go to BTC ....
anyway congratulations for the dedication and perseverance for creating all this ....
P.S. I specify that it is not a criticism, but only a point of view.
Not workin, it’s need verification to withdrawal funds

Bathson

Reaction score
For now most of these sites require verification before u can buy bitcoin,like uploading a document or an id before you can can buy and sell. Do i have to upload id or documents matching the card holder?
I need a debit card with the documents matching it to enable me cashout the funds using Sendwave

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
Not workin, it’s need verification to withdrawal funds
I just checked there are sellers selling without ID, then I just created a post on exhange sites without kyc