Can't find the right BINs

Reaction score
OK so none of the vendors really have BINs that I found for my area. So basically I just get BINs and go trial and error. One set of BINs worked once but don't seem to work again.

My Questions are
1) Are there certain BINs that pretty much work anywhere that I could use?
2) If a set of BINs worked once why do they not work again?
3) How long can I wait to go carding after I get a set of dumps before they wont work?

*I mostly card at Wal-Mart, so don't say "Try another store." I'm trying to master Wal-Mart.*

Mex

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
1, No, each BINs working in there right area. (You need to find the right BINs)
2, BINs can be flagged
3, It depends on the vendor you bought from (who legit is he). You have to use it as soon as possible.

Reaction score
You say dumps can be flagged. How can they be flagged if I have not swiped with them yet?

bendahara

Professional
Reaction score
dumps can be put on alert by the banks, say for example there is so much fraud from cards that was used in a certain store..

Reaction score
dumps can be put on alert by the banks, say for example there is so much fraud from cards that was used in a certain store..

Yeah I understand that. What I'm asking is if I have not used the dumps at all, can they be flagged before I have even swiped it once? I see people saying you should use dumps as soon as you get them.

drew11

Reaction score
CHASE, FIA CARD SERVICE, CAPITAL ONE, BANK OF AMERICA.............. THEY ARE NOT TO GOOD IN WALMART IN SOUTHERN USA... MOST OF THE BANKS I JUST NAME ASK FOR VOICE APPROVAL,

Reaction score
CHASE, FIA CARD SERVICE, CAPITAL ONE, BANK OF AMERICA.............. THEY ARE NOT TO GOOD IN WALMART IN SOUTHERN USA... MOST OF THE BANKS I JUST NAME ASK FOR VOICE APPROVAL,

What is good in Wal-Mart in Southern USA then?

ozbuy132

Reaction score
I cant find the right dumps for aus. some work some dont. sometimes i use then try use again and it will work for say 30 minutes. i just got 15 dumps platinums and only 13 approved. i need help getting right bin for aus

Mex

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
lol.. recently 13/15 is not a bad rate man!