Bookmaker strategy

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Strategy for Basketball and Volleyball
  1. You need to bet on odds not higher than 1.20;
  2. Under coefficient, the limit should be higher than 50,000, this is for your team, for the opposite one, no higher than 7000 (For BC Leon);
  3. In Basketball, the NBA is ruled out because it is extremely unstable!
  4. You need to bet half of the entire Bank, since the losses will be 30-40 times.

Darts strategy
  1. Coefficient not higher than 1.25;
  2. Under coefficient, the limit must be above 50,000, this is for your team, for the opposite one, no more than 7,000 (For BC Leon);
  3. You need to bet half of the entire Bank.

Strategy for Football and Hockey
To begin with, do you know what Double Exodus is?

A double outcome is when we bet immediately on a draw and on the team's victory, and if there is a draw or a victory, then our bet will work!
  1. You need to bet 1x and x2 ;
  2. The odds on a double outcome should not exceed 1.20.

After in the league, we select our match, click on the "More" button and select

3) You also need to bet the floor of the bank

Express: Express should not consist of more than 3 events, otherwise the chance of losing increases!

Betfair betting strategy
Betfair is currently the largest betting platform where millions of players from all over the world place bets.
The main difference between Betfair and any bookmaker is the absence of the bookmaker's margin as such, which is included in the odds. And there is no bookmaker itself on Betfair, the entire line and odds are created by the players themselves. Any player can act as a bookmaker by placing bets against some outcome.
Betfair positions itself as the most attractive office for players in terms of odds. Every person who signs up with Betfair is confident that Betfair has the best odds. This actually attracts thousands of experienced and not so players from all over the world. It is on the game against not the most experienced players that my technique is designed.
The main sport for my method is hockey. Hockey is ideal for the system, which is why I will write below when considering in detail each sport. I also used tennis, snooker.
So, let's move on to the system itself ...

The fundamental principles of the methodology, mandatory for execution:
1) We only place bets on Betfair.
2) We place bets only on recommended sports (hockey, tennis, snooker). It can be used on other types, if there are serious prerequisites for this.
3) I recommend using marathonbet.com
4) Personal presence at the computer and constant monitoring of their rates, before calculating them (at least for inplay rates), is mandatory. Take care of a reliable internet.
5) It is advisable to watch live matches on TV (especially in the case of online bets, and there are most of them)
The principle is based on the activities of bookmakers, that is, it is necessary to accept bets from the players, making an appropriate bet with them. That is, to act as a bookmaker. This idea, in principle, is not new, I have seriously corrected it in terms of the possibilities of its application. On all my screenshots in the topic on MMGP, Against bets (according to the bookmaker's principle), which were accepted by me at a low coefficient. This is the most important thing to remember. For example, let's take a hockey match (it is on one of the screenshots): Traktor-Akbars. During the first break, in live, I made a request Against the victory of the Tractor, and against the Draw. The bookmaker Marathon was giving at that moment a coefficient of 2.42 for the victory of the Tractor, and 3.5 for a draw. I set the odds to 2.2 and 3.3, respectively. Before the beginning of the second period, the coefficient 2.2 for the victory of the Tractor was taken by someone “successfully”. There was no competition from other players. The maximum odds for Traktor to win at Betfair was 2.04. The match ended 2-6 in favor of Akbars. I did not bid Against Akbars' victory as the odds on Betfair were roughly equal to the odds on the Marathon.

I always try to set odds lower than the Marathon in order to maximize the bottom line and cover Betfair's 5% commission. Usually I set odds one tenth less than at the Marathon, with larger odds by two or three tenths. There were times when they accepted odds one point less than at the Marathon.
I did not watch this match (Traktor-Akbars) online on TV or the Internet. I was guided by the online Marathon. As soon as the first period ends, the first period account appears in parentheses next to the G / L account. I always allocate no more than 10 minutes for bets during a break in a hockey match, this is usually enough for at least one of my bets to be accepted. I will cancel all unpaired bets in 10 minutes. I do the same in the second break in those markets where no bets have been accepted.

Another example of a pre-inlay game:
Vanguard-SKA match (also on one of the screenshots). Before the start of the match, I made a request Against Draw with odds of 4.3 (at the Marathon they gave 4.7 for a draw). Before the match, someone “successfully” accepted this bet. During the first break, when the score was 2-0, I placed two orders in the Goals in Regular Time market. They took one of them halfway from me, with a coefficient of 1.78 they took Less than 5.5 goals (at the Marathon they gave 1.88 for such an outcome). The match ended 5-3 in favor of the Vanguard.

Now I will explain the preference for playing according to the methodology of hockey, tennis and snooker:
1) Hockey. This is a very suitable sport, and it is convenient to play live. A hockey game has 2 breaks, which helps a lot. You can submit bids twice online. If the order is not taken during the first break, you can use this market again during the second break. All hockey markets are system-playable. I think hockey is the most suitable type for betting according to the methodology.
2) Tennis. For tennis matches, I consider Game Betting to be a suitable market, as they are usually found in Grand Slam tournaments. You can also use the "First Set Winner", "Second Set Winner", "Total Games in Set" markets. At tennis matches, basically, it is possible only online according to the method. It is imperative to know the rules of tennis, especially the time of short breaks after the scores 2-1, 3-2, 4-3, 5-4, etc. Betting can be accepted during these intervals. Watching the match on TV is desirable. Watching on TV is required on the Game Betting market.
3) Snooker. For snooker matches, I consider "Betting on Frames" and "Outcome of the first four frames" as suitable markets. On the market "Betting by frames" viewing of the online broadcast is required. Why is this happening? Why do players place bets at 0.2-0.4 often and a whole unit of odds less than the bookmaker's. Many players believe that Betfair's odds are as big in the hockey markets as in football, for example. Many players only have an account with Betfair and have no choice. They are ready to bet on low odds online in a fit of excitement, or because of the desire to win back.

In conclusion, I would like to give some advice on the technique:
1) Do not worry if, for example, in two original markets, you have only one bet taken out of two. This is very common. The profit from this is not lost, you will still be in profit at the distance (due to the lowered coefficient), even if this bet does not work in your favor. At online hockey games, I do not wait for all 3 selections in the “Betting” market to be taken away from me, as soon as one selection is taken, I immediately cancel unpaired bets. There are seldom times, usually in the two source markets, where both ends are taken and I am in profit whatever the outcome. This is an ideal that is rarely found. 2) Always keep your bets in check, especially online. Do not allow unpaired bets during the period, etc. Cancel unpaired bets in time, this will allow you not to lose profit.
3) Start with small bets. Your liabilities should be no more than 5-7 percent of the current bank. Gradually, not immediately, increase your rates.
4) Try not to equate your odds with the Marathon odds, keep them as low as possible. Your profit depends on it.
5) You can independently find an office or offices by which you can navigate along with the Marathon. But be careful, the rules differ in each office. Mandatory for hockey, regular time admission rule excluding overtime.
6) Play the hockey markets at first, they are, in my opinion, the simplest and most stable in terms of profit. Most of the bets I made during the breaks of hockey matches, online. I advise you to start testing with playing during the breaks of hockey matches. In fact, my method is a mini bookmaker with low odds. Only you do not need to rent a room, rent a line, hire employees, pay taxes to the state. You do not need to be afraid that someone will win a large sum from you (as is the case with book offices), because you can always set a limit on rates (obligations) in each market that is convenient for you, and gradually increase this limit.

Addition
When selecting matches, cut off matches in which the back coefficient - the first one on which we bet fluctuates around 2.00 (I think the optimal odds are from 2.2 to 2.6). This is possible (2.00) in matches where the odds for the favorite are equal to 1.50. The consequence of such a bet may be a long rejection of the second closing bet. The closing coefficient of 1.90-2.10 is much faster and easier to buy than 1.7 or 1.6 possible in such a situation for obvious psychological reasons.
I do not recommend playing in the lower leagues of the top championships.
The other day we tested the system together with one of those who bought Athletic-Barcelona at the match. Initially, I was against it, but the client wanted to experiment, since he himself does not understand much else in order to understand this whole cuisine, as he put it.
Initially, the odds for the win of the leopard were 1.3. The fact that Barca will not miss was 2.02. That is, the conditions of the system were deliberately violated. My client took this coefficient, I followed it online, shortly before the starting whistle, someone posted a coefficient of 2.16, I myself could not resist and took it.
In a pair, the amount of bets on this market was about $ 12,000. (this is one of the decisive factors).
Literally 3 minutes after the starting whistle, our closing ratios of 1.7 (for the client) and 1.76 (for mine) were bought, making a profit.
The question is why did this happen? In my opinion, 2 factors played here:
1. The market was saturated in the pair was about 12000 USD.
2. The big name Barça played in our favor. A very important factor, the more famous the favorite team, the more people online play in this market, respectively, more people will play as we need.
Conclusion: experiments are possible, but you should not flirt.

The system is based on mathematical advantage. According to statistics, the winning from one bet is 20-25 percent of the bet amount, while the loss is possible in one of 20 cases, i.e. in 5% of cases.
Initial data of the system:
1. We only play on Betfair.
2. We play only football. It is necessary to select the leading European championships (England, Italy, Spain, France).
You can also use the Russian Premier League. It is necessary to exclude from the selection funny championships in Germany, Holland, Belgium, Austria, etc. You can use European cups and international matches of national teams.
3. Selection by coefficients is strictly necessary. The optimal choice is a home favorite with odds to win in the range of 1.5 to 1.7. Experiments are possible here, but very rare, for example, a strong away team (for example, Real in the example that will be indicated below).
4. Personal presence at the computer is required, since there is an inplay or online bet.
5. It is necessary to select according to the amount of bets entered into in this market. It must not be less than $ 1.500. Anything above this amount suits us. $ 1,500 or more must be placed in a pair of bets on this market at least 5 minutes before the start of the match. This is necessary in order for our second bet to be bought easily and without problems, without time delays. This point is mandatory for the system, it must be very strictly followed.

So, the system itself:
As mentioned above, you must select a home favorite match with odds on a clear win in the range of 1.5 to 1.7. Exceptions are possible in rare cases.
Let's look at a specific example:
Recently there was a Juventus-Genoa match. The odds for Juventus were 1.59.
Before the match, you must bet on "Juventus will not miss," let's say, $ 10. That is, stand FOR this outcome. The coefficient for this was 2.36. 10-15 minutes after the start of the match in the inplay, you must set the odds against in the area of 1.90 so that in any case it would be plus 2- 2.5 $. This coefficient can be set immediately after the start of the match. Since after the starting whistle, all odds are reset and new odds are accepted only online. On the 15-16th minute of the match, Juventus was leading 1-0 and this coefficient (1.90) was easily sold for me. That is, at both ends it was about $ 2.40. At about 30 minutes, Genoa leveled the score, making a profit.

An example of the second (which I talked about in the topic about the Champions League match, there was a small experiment here):
The Lyon-Real match, as you probably already know, ended 0-2 in Real Madrid's favor. Before the match, Real Madrid had a coefficient of 1.67. As you probably already guessed before the match, I put a $ 10 bet for "Real will not pass". The odds were 2.52. I figured out how much I need to bet and by what ratio in order to be in the black anyway. At first there was little competition from a similar, apparently to me, player. He put up for sale about $ 120 at odds of 2.24. His coefficient was bought in about the 5th minute of the match completely. After that I set my odds to 2.04 (Against "Real will not concede"). They didn't buy it until 7-8 minutes, so I decided to play a little with the odds, set 2.10. With this coefficient, I got a profit in any case, $ 2 or 20% of the bet.
There is practically no competition in this market. After the start of the match, all the coefficients are reset to zero, and the game is online, which also helps. Also, the odds are reset to zero after any goal, or removal, which is very important, you can miss if you are not online. Why is the odds of 1.90 or 2.10, which allows us to easily win 20-25 percent of the bet, is easily accepted? I think this comes from the fact that by the 10-15th minute of the match, many players think this is the optimal decision, rather than, for example, taking a low coefficient for the victory of the favorite (the favorite can already lead by that time), and the coefficient 1.90 or 2.10 itself is not low.

Now let's turn to statistics and probability theory:
The probability of a goal in the first 15 minutes of a match is about 13%. Both teams are counted here. With our initial odds, let's say 1.59 per Favorite, the probability of a goal from the away team in the first 15 minutes is approximately 5%. From this we can conclude that the bet loses approximately once in 20 cases. While the income is approximately 20-25 percent of the rate. Which is a mathematical advantage, and consistently profitable. This, in fact, is the essence of the system.
Start with small bets.

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Football betting strategy
This system is not an exact mathematical science, where the outcome is a foregone conclusion with a probability of 100%. This is the guide in which I will show you how to choose the bets that are likely to be winning. For two years of using this system, there was not a single month, which would have resulted in negative results.
You can use any financial strategy, but personally I use flat - 5% of the pot for each bet. It happens when in one day you can choose up to 25 (!) Matches for bets, and all of them have the same probability of a positive outcome. In this case, I simply distribute the pot proportionally between these rates.
Another feature. I prefer to bet on TB, as it is better to wait for a positive outcome of the meeting until the last minute of the match than to be upset after 20-30 minutes of the game after 3 goals scored when you bet on TM.
I am not a theoretician, I am a practitioner, so the book will contain a minimum of "water" and a maximum of useful information.

Matchmaking process for TB 2.5 bets
Now I will describe the selection process itself, and then we will analyze each item in detail.
1. We have to analyze the last 3 home team games - to determine how many goals have been scored in the last 3 home games.
2. We have to analyze the last 3 games of the away team - to determine how many goals have been scored in the last 3 away games.
For the analysis of matches I use this site stat-football.com If you wish, you can analyze matches on any other convenient service with football statistics.

Conditions to be met when selecting matches for TB 2.5

Home team:
  • Must score and concede 7 or more goals in the last three home games;
  • 2 or 3 matches from the last three home games should be played on TB 2.5.

Visiting team:
  • Must score and concede 7 or more goals in the last three away matches;
  • Must have played 2 or 3 matches from the last three away games at TB 2.5;
  • In the last away game, 2 or more goals must be scored and conceded;
  • Must score in 2 or 3 games of the last 3 away matches.
The above rules are key to this system.
Another important addition.
It is not recommended to place a TB 2.5 bet on a game with the same team more than 2 times.
For example, on October 8, Real and Sevilla played on TB. Our bet has worked.
On the 15th of October, Real Madrid play against Barcelona. We put TB and win again.
On October 22, Real Madrid meets with Deportivo, and after analyzing this match, we see that the rate must play again.
But just this game cannot be taken. According to the law of averages, this TB series can end at any time. It is better to miss out on potential profit than to lose your money on the bet.
Trust my experience - this rule has saved me from losing bets more than once.
Now, using the example of the Hull - Arsenal match, which took place on January 17, 2009, I will show you how to select matches to place bets.
We move the cursor to the line "Hull - Arsenal", click on it and a new window opens, in which we see the full statistics of these teams: results, outcomes by half, totals. calendar of future table games, etc.

We only need statistics from Hull's last three home games and Arsenal's three away games. We find it ...
Hull:
Hull - Middlesbrough 2: 1 (total scored and conceded 3 goals): Hull - Sunderland 1: 4 (total scored and conceded 5 goals): Hal - Aston Villa 0: 1 (total scored and conceded 1 goal).
Arsenal:
Chelsea - Arsenal 1: 2 (total scored and conceded 3 goals): Middlesbrough - Arsenal 1: 1 (total scored and conceded 2 goals): Aston Villa - Arsenal 2: 2 (total scored and conceded 4 goals).
Hull (home team).

Condition 1.
Must have scored and conceded 7 or more goals in the last three home games. We see that this condition is met, since in the last three matches 9 goals have been scored and conceded.

Condition 2.
2 or 3 matches from the last three away games must be played on TB 2.5. This condition is also met, since two games (Hull - Middlesbrough and Hull - Sunderland) were played on TB 2.5.
So, for the home team, both conditions are met. Moving on to the away team.
Arsenal (away team).

Condition 1.
Must have scored and conceded 7 or more goals in the last three away games. A total of 9 goals scored and conceded. Under this condition, the match is qualified.

Condition 2.
2 or 3 matches from the last three away games must be played on TB 2.5. Two matches were played at TB 2.5 (Chelsea - Arsenal and Aston Villa - Arsenal 2: 2).

Condition 3.
In the last away game, 2 or more goals must be scored and conceded. The last away match (Aston Villa - Arsenal) ended 2: 2. those. total total of 4 goals. The condition is fulfilled.

Condition 4.
Must score in 2 or 3 games of the last 3 away matches. Arsenal have scored in all away games, so this condition is also met.
By the way, the Hull - Arsenal match ended with a score of 1: 3.
That's all, actually. Now you can also select matches for bets on TB 2.5 within 15-20 minutes.

Match selection method for betting on TM 2.5
At the very beginning, I mentioned that I do not like to bet on TM 2.5, but, nevertheless, sometimes it happens. This method is even simpler than the 2.5 TB rate selection. But from this it is no less effective. I want to warn you right away that it is better to use it only at the games of the following championships: Italy. France. Ukraine. Romania. Poland. Greece.

Conditions that must be met when choosing matches for TM 2.5

Home team:
1.2 or 3 matches from the last three home games must be played at TM 2.5.
2. Must not score in at least one of any of the last three matches (both home and away).

Visiting team:
1.2 or 3 matches from the last three away games must be played on TM 2.5.
2. Must not score in at least one of the last three away matches.
The previous game between these teams must end with TM 2.5.
Let's consider these rules on the example of the match between the teams Grenoble - Lyon.

Grenoble (home team)

Condition 1.
2 or 3 matches from the last three home games must be played on TM 2.5. Grenoble played 2 of the last 3 home matches (Grenoble - Le Havre and Grenoble - Auxerre) at TM 2.5.

Condition 2.
Should not score in at least one of any of the last three matches (both home and away). In matches with Nancy and Rennes, Grenoble did not score a single goal. This condition is also fulfilled.
Lyon (away team)

Condition 1.
2 or 3 matches from the last three away games must play at TM 2D Lyon, two matches with PSG and Cannes played at TM 2.5.

Condition 2.
Should not score in at least one of the last three away matches Lyon did not score a single goal in the match against PSG.
Ng and. finally, the last match between Lyon - Grenoble was played at TM 2.5
(2: 0).
If the teams have not met each other before. then you can ignore this last rule. It only reinforces the chosen outcome, but is not the main one.
On January 17, 2009, the match Grenoble - Lyon ended with a score of 0: 2

Conclusion

Rule 1.
You must place bets in the 1.6 - 2.2 odds range. No more, no less! Compare odds in different bookmakers. choose the best one, and. if it is in the specified range then shuffle your bet.

Rule 2.
Play on the system of domestic football championships only. Do not place bets on the Champions League. UEFA Cup. domestic cup matches, friendlies, women's leagues, etc. The system shows excellent results in the following championships:
  • England (Premier League. Champion League);
  • Spain (Premier League)
  • Germany (Bundesliga)
  • France (1st League)
  • Holland (1st division);
  • Scotland (Premier League)
  • Italy (Serie A).
The system works well with other leagues as well. A large number of bets were made in the Russian championships. Sweden. Japan. Brazil. The results were also good, but I recommend the above leagues as they are more predictable and more consistent.

Rule 3.
I will repeat myself. Try to mix bets on matches that should end at 2.5 TB. The outcome on TM 2.5 is more difficult to choose and the result in this case, in my opinion, is less predictable.

BM
  • leonbets
  • sportingbet

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Volleyball betting strategy
We will bet on the following outcome: “who will score the n-th goal”.

Such outcomes are set every 3 goals.
Before the start of the set, you can bet on:
  • Set n point 3 wins;
  • Set n point 4 wins;
  • Set n point 5 wins.
CFs in such cases range from 1.8 to 2.0 (since the bookmaker cannot give preference to any team).

"The size of the desired win"
We enter the amount that we want to raise from one bet.
Since there will be 3 such bets, our winnings will be x3 of the entered amount.

"Coefficient"
Enter the coefficient of the event on which we bet.
The table calculates the size of the rates by steps (more will be done later).
On a piece of paper we draw a small sign for the convenience of bets

We list the sizes of bets (these are just those steps)
And we put down numbers from 3 (this is what goal we will bet on)

Sample match
We take any volleyball game.
But it is desirable that 1-2 sets have already been played. Total about ~ 45 (score 20-25)
We will bet on whoever has more KF.
With the theory finished, now the essence of the strategy itself.

Strategy
We choose a team for ourselves, which we will follow, and we bet that it will score 3, 4, 5 goals.
We write it down on a piece of paper for ease of monitoring.

Now we are waiting for the third ball to be played. If our bet has passed, that is, the team we were betting on scored, we no longer bet on the 6th goal.

We need all bets to pass, only if we win x3.
If our team does not score further, then we put the 2nd stage of the rate on the 7th goal ($ 0.5 in my case).

Further, if the bet passes, then the rest of the bets (after 3, if not yet understood) are already skipped.
We are waiting for the 7th goal to pass, if it does not pass, then we increase the bet amount to the 3rd level.
When the bet on the 10th goal passes, we are in the black by x3 of the desired win. PROFIT!

Let's summarize
At the very beginning, we bet on all 3 outcomes that one team will score. Then we sit and monitor the entire set until all 3 bets have passed. If the bet passes, then we no longer put the ball on the trail along this line (+3 points to it). If the bet does not pass, then we increase its size to the next step and again bet on the same team.
So until it passes. When all the bets pass, we do not bet on this set anymore, but wait for the next one. It is better to choose the size of the winnings from the bet so that when you go down to the 5th step, you have enough money for 3 bets.

Addition to the scheme for playing at MarathonBet
I hope you understand the essence of the scheme. Well, let's start.

Pros:
  • High CFs;
  • More outcomes compared to Parimatch;
  • The ability to bet after 2 (not 3) points;
  • Before the start of the set, you can immediately bet on the outcome of the 1st and 2nd balls;
  • Separate bet coupon.

Minuses:
  • Delay in updating the result.
There is only one minus, which interferes with the positive response of the strategy, which I noticed, but it is very significant, and under certain circumstances overrides all the pluses.
It is possible not to have time to bet on the outcome of the next ball, just because the result was updated late.

Decision:
Not really hard. Changing the match selection strategy.
Now we select matches with live streaming. We watch the broadcast, remember who is who, and after the ball is played, we put it on the next one, depending on the situation (whether we need it or not). You have to be vigilant here.

Additional advice:
Bet on one bet, that is, on one ball. You don’t need to put on 2-3 right away until you’ve trained. That is, you put the first ball on the KF from 2.0 in the marathon, then bet on the third, then on the 5th, and so on after 2 balls. The main thing is to monitor the game itself, otherwise you will not have time.
In the coupon, set the amount in advance. rates and if it does not work, then click "OK" and that's it =)
After you have trained, put 2 balls at once.

Improvement to the scheme, which will reduce the chance of draining and increase the payoff.
Many of you have only played one point at any bookmaker's office. That is, they bet on 3, 6, 9, 12 each time increasing the rate. But the main point of the scheme is to cover absolutely all points from 1 to 45.

Manual:
I advise you to play at BK Marathon, its advantages are described above.
I'll write everything down in steps.
1. We bet on 1, 2, (3) the team's points at a single rate (3 is optional, it depends on delays, if there are no delays, then we do not bet).
2. In the next tab (window), open the account history in order to immediately see what we were betting on.
3. Next, follow the lines who scores. If the bet passes, then on the next ball we put the sum of a single bet again. If it doesn't work, we increase the rate. We play like this until the end of the match.
4. At the end of the match, we place a single bet on the subsequent points and do not continue. If they pass, then we are in positive territory, if they fail, we are still in positive territory. The win then equals = Team x scored goals Unit bet.
Played on 3 lines (to get around delays).

Update
Another idea for winning on these outcomes with the least mental effort and least vigilance. The scheme is only suitable for the case when you know exactly who will win the set.
You can see the forecasts on the Internet, especially if the tournament is international, then there are a lot of forecasts.
You can build on the previous sets. In this case, the winnings for the bets will be high.

The very essence:
We will also bet on all balls from 1 to 45. We will choose a certain amount of the bet for ourselves, but so that with the number of bets 45-50, you will not run out of the bank. And we begin to put down on the favorite at a single rate on all balls. The win at odds of 2.0 will be equal to the difference in points.
That is, the score is 7 - 3, so the win = 4 x (Bet amount) It is not even necessary to bet until the end of the match, as soon as you see that the team has gone into the lead, stop betting and you are in the black.

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Betting strategies

Betfair Scheme (Football)
The system is based on mathematical advantage. According to statistics, a win from one bet is 20-25 percent of the bet amount, while a loss is possible in one of 20 cases, that is, in 5% of cases.
Initial data of the system:
1. We only play on Betfair.
2. We play only football. It is necessary to select the leading European championships (England, Italy, Spain, France).
You can also use the Russian Premier League. It is necessary to exclude from the selection funny championships in Germany, Holland, Belgium, Austria, etc. You can use European cups and international matches of national teams.
3. Selection by coefficients is strictly necessary. The optimal choice is a home favorite with odds to win in the range of 1.5 to 1.7. Experiments are possible here, but very rare, for example, a strong away team (for example, Real in the example that will be indicated below).
4. Personal presence at the computer is required, since there is an inplay or online bet.
5. It is necessary to select according to the amount of bets entered into in this market. It must not be less than $ 1.500. Anything above this amount suits us. $ 1,500 or more must be placed in a pair of bets on this market at least 5 minutes before the start of the match. This is necessary in order for our second bet to be bought easily and without problems, without time delays. This point is mandatory for the system, it must be very strictly followed.
So, the system itself:
As mentioned above, you must select a home favorite match with odds on a clear win in the range of 1.5 to 1.7. Exceptions are possible in rare cases. Let's look at a specific example: the Juventus-Genoa match. The odds for Juventus were 1.59. Before the match, you must bet on "Juventus will not miss," let's say, $ 10. That is, stand FOR this outcome. The coefficient for this was 2.36. 10-15 minutes after the start of the match in the inplay, you must set the odds against in the area of 1.90 so that in any case it would be plus 2-2.5 $. This coefficient can be set immediately after the start of the match. Since after the starting whistle, all odds are reset and new odds are accepted only online.
On the 15-16th minute of the match, Juventus was leading 1-0 and this coefficient (1.90) was easily sold for me. That is, at both ends it was about $ 2.40. At about 30 minutes, Genoa leveled the score, making a profit.
Example two (which I talked about in the topic about the Champions League match, there was a small experiment here):
The Lyon-Real match, as you probably already know, ended 0-2 in Real Madrid's favor. Before the match, Real Madrid had a coefficient of 1.67. As you probably already guessed before the match, I put a $ 10 bet for "Real will not pass". The odds were 2.52. I figured out how much I need to bet and by what ratio in order to be in the black anyway. At first there was little competition from a similar, apparently to me, player. He put up for sale about $ 120 at odds of 2.24.
His coefficient was bought in about the 5th minute of the match completely. After that I set my odds to 2.04 (Against "Real will not concede"). They didn't buy it until 7-8 minutes, so I decided to play a little with the odds, set 2.10. With this coefficient, I got a profit in any case, $ 2 or 20% of the bet. This coefficient was easily bought from me in the 9-10th minute of the match.
There is practically no competition in this market. After the start of the match, all the coefficients are reset to zero, and the game is online, which also helps. Also, the odds are reset to zero after any goal, or removal, which is very important, you can miss if you are not online. Why is the odds of 1.90 or 2.10, which allows us to easily win 20-25 percent of the bet, is easily accepted? I think this comes from the fact that by the 10-15th minute of the match, many players think this is the optimal decision, rather than, for example, taking a low coefficient for the victory of the favorite (the favorite can already lead by that time), and the coefficient 1.90 or 2.10 itself is not low.
Now let's turn to statistics and probability theory:
The probability of a goal in the first 15 minutes of a match is about 13%. Both teams are counted here. With our initial odds, let's say 1.59 per Favorite, the probability of a goal from the away team in the first 15 minutes is approximately 5%. From this we can conclude that the bet loses approximately once in 20 cases. While the income is approximately 20-25 percent of the rate. Which is a mathematical advantage, and consistently profitable. This, in fact, is the essence of the system. Start with small bets.

Addition to the system!
When selecting matches, cut off matches in which the back coefficient - the first one
on which we bet fluctuates around 2.00 (I think the optimal odds are from 2.2 to 2.6). This is possible (2.00) in matches where the odds for the favorite are equal to 1.50. The consequence of such a bet may be a long rejection of the second closing bet. The closing coefficient of 1.90-2.10 is much faster and easier to buy than 1.7
or 1.6 possible in such a situation for obvious psychological reasons. I do not recommend playing in the lower leagues of the top championships.

Betfair (ice hockey) scheme
Betfair is currently the largest betting platform where millions of players from all over the world place bets. The main difference between Betfair and any bookmaker is the absence of the bookmaker's margin as such, which is included in the odds. And there is no bookmaker itself on Betfair, the entire line and odds are created by the players themselves. Any player can act as a bookmaker by placing bets against some outcome. Betfair positions itself as the most attractive office for players in terms of odds. Every person who signs up at Betfair is confident that Betfair has the best odds. This actually attracts thousands of experienced and not so players from all over the world. It is on the game against not the most experienced players that my methodology is designed. So, let's move on to the system itself ...
The fundamental principles of the methodology, mandatory for execution:
1) We only place bets on Betfair.
2) We place bets only on recommended sports (hockey, tennis, snooker). It can be used on other types, if there are serious prerequisites for this.
3) I recommend using marathonbet.com as a helper site
4) Personal presence at the computer and constant monitoring of their rates, before calculating them (at least for inplay rates), is mandatory. Take care of a reliable internet.
5) It is advisable to watch live matches on TV (especially in the case of online bets, and there are most of them)
The principle is based on the activities of bookmakers, i.e. it is necessary to accept bets from the players, making a corresponding bet with them. That is, to act as a bookmaker. This idea, in principle, is not new, I have seriously corrected it in terms of the possibilities of its application. Bets Against (on the principle of a bookmaker's office) were accepted by me at a reduced coefficient. This is the most important thing to remember.
For example, let's take the Traktor-Akbars hockey match. During the first break, in live, I made a request Against the victory of the Tractor, and against the Draw. The bookmaker Marathon was giving at that moment a coefficient of 2.42 for a Tractor victory, and 3.5 for a draw. I set the odds to 2.2 and 3.3, respectively. Before the beginning of the second period, the coefficient 2.2 for the victory of the Tractor was taken by someone “successfully”.
There was no competition from other players. The maximum odds for Traktor to win at Betfair was 2.04. The match ended 2-6 in favor of Akbars. I did not bid Against Akbars' victory as the odds on Betfair were roughly equal to the odds on the Marathon.
I always try to set odds lower than the Marathon in order to maximize the bottom line and cover Betfair's 5% commission. Usually I set odds one tenth less than at the Marathon, with larger odds by two or three tenths. There were times when they accepted odds one point less than at the Marathon.
I did not watch this match (Traktor-Akbars) online on TV or the Internet. I was guided by the online Marathon. As soon as the first period ends, the first period account appears in parentheses next to the G / L account. I always allocate no more than 10 minutes for bets during a break in a hockey match, this is usually enough for at least one of my bets to be accepted. I will cancel all unpaired bets in 10 minutes. I do the same in the second break in those markets where no bets have been accepted.

Another example of a pre-inlay game:
Match Avangard-SKA. Before the start of the match, I made a request Against Draw with odds of 4.3 (at the Marathon they gave 4.7 for a draw). Before the match, someone “successfully” accepted this bet. During the first break, when the score was 2-0, I placed two orders in the Goals in Regular Time market. They took one of them halfway from me, with a coefficient of 1.78 they took Less than 5.5 goals (at the Marathon they gave 1.88 for such an outcome). The match ended 5-3 in favor of the Vanguard. Now I will explain the preference for playing according to the method of hockey, tennis and snooker:
1) Hockey. This is a very suitable sport, and it is convenient to play live. A hockey game has 2 breaks, which helps a lot. You can submit bids twice online. If the order is not taken during the first break, you can use this market again during the second break. All hockey markets are system-playable. I think hockey is the most suitable type for betting according to the methodology.
2) Tennis. For tennis matches, I consider Game Betting to be a suitable market, as they are usually found in Grand Slam tournaments. You can also use the markets "Winner of the first set", "Winner of the second set", "Total games in the set". At tennis matches, basically, it is possible only online according to the method.
It is imperative to know the rules of tennis, especially the time of short breaks after the scores 2-1, 3-2, 4-3, 5-4, etc. Betting can be accepted during these intervals. Watching the match on TV is desirable.
TV viewing is required on the Game Betting market.
3) Snooker. For snooker matches, I consider "Betting on Frames" and "Outcome of the first four frames" as suitable markets. On the market "Betting by frames" viewing of the online broadcast is required. Why is this happening? Why do players place bets at 0.2-0.4 often and a whole unit of odds less than the bookmaker's.
Many players believe that Betfair's odds are as big in the hockey markets as in football, for example. Many players only have an account with Betfair and have no choice. They are ready to bet on low odds online in a fit of excitement, or because of the desire to win back.
In conclusion, I would like to give some advice on the technique:
1) Do not worry if, for example, in a two-way market, you have only one bet taken out of two. This is very common. The profit from this is not lost, you will still be in profit at the distance (due to the lowered coefficient), even if this bet does not work in your favor. At online hockey games I do not wait for all 3 outcomes to be taken from me in the “Betting” market, as soon as one outcome is taken away, I immediately cancel unpaired bets. There are seldom cases, usually in two-way markets, where both ends are taken and I am in profit whatever the outcome. This is an ideal that is rarely found.
2) Always keep your bets in check, especially online. Do not allow unpaired bets during the period, etc. Cancel unmatched bets in time, this will allow you not to lose profit.
3) Start with small bets. Your liabilities should be no more than 5-7 percent of the current bank. Gradually, not immediately, increase your rates.
4) Try not to equate your odds with the Marathon odds, keep them as low as possible. Your profit depends on it.
5) You can independently find an office or offices by which you can navigate along with the Marathon. But be careful, the rules differ in each office. Mandatory for hockey, regular time admission rule excluding overtime.
6) Play the hockey markets at first, they are, in my opinion, the simplest and most stable in terms of profit. Most of the bets I made during the breaks of hockey matches, online. I advise you to start testing with playing during the breaks of hockey matches.
In fact, my method is a mini bookmaker with low odds. Only you do not need to rent a room, rent a line, hire employees, pay taxes to the state. You do not need to be afraid that someone will win a large sum from you (as is the case with a bookmaker's office), because you can always set a limit on rates (obligations) in each market that is convenient for you, and gradually increase this limit.

Scheme for collecting bonuses from bookmakers
I will warn you right away that for good money you need a good start-up capital! So first we register on the betting exchange betfair.com I think you don't need to learn how to do this, I will warn you that you need a scan of documents. Now we are looking for a bookmaker with bonuses. I started with gamebookers.com. There is 100% up to 20 euros on the first deposit. That is, you make a deposit of 20 euros and receive euros as a gift. However, not all so simple. Read on "The bonus is not valid for deposits made through Webmoney and Moneybookers. To clear the bonus, you need to place at least three bets on events with a coefficient of at least 2.0 and an amount equal to at least the amount of the received bonus + deposit (up to the bonus amount)." So here you need to have a card, it is better to use it and betfair. Then, to take these 20 euros, you need to make 3 bets on odds of at least 2. Next, open both betfair and gamebookers bookmakers. We are looking for a match in gamebookers with odds 2 - for example.
We bet all the money on Juventus with a odds of 2.1 (if you put 20 euros, then you bet 40 (20 yours and 20 for free)). We open betfair 2.26 (I will immediately say a not very good example (it used to be at least 1.75, and now it was 2, which is worse, so look for a match so that the odds on both betfair and your office are closer to 2). , 26 of the same 40 euros and we are waiting.
If betfair wins (the coolest outcome), then you took your 20 EURO as a gift. If not, then you have 80 euros on your account in your bookmaker's office, now we put the second bet in this again at odds of 2 all 80 euros, and on betfair against for the same match also 80. If it did not pass again, then the last bet again on your office 160 and in betfair 160 against this team.
TOTAL:
1) +80 -40
2) +160 -80
3) +320 -160
In total, after three bets, we withdraw 320 euros from our office (320-280 = 40 euros) - 20 yours and 20 for free. This is how I once removed money from beeches, then with the appearance of a contact it became easier, scans of matrices could be taken from there, but when they began to prohibit webmoney, but only from cards, it became more difficult.

Only on betfire
There is such a bet on football matches: FIRST GOAL - FROM 1 TO 10 - AGAINST
And so is the system for playing football in betfair. In general, we always bet Against that there will be no quick goal from 1 to 10 minutes. In general, the first 10 minutes always go for exploration !!! Moreover, if you select matches where there is generally tension with goals, or teams with good defense play, or when the favorites play away, they certainly never try to score right away at the beginning. And so you can select good matches to have a good unbeaten streak !!!
The method consists of two main parts, each of which performs its own important role:
1) Go to the site myscore.ru and select the desired match, click on it and the coefficient should fall in all (well, or at least explicitly in the majority) presented bookmakers:
kak_zarabotat_v_internete14.jpg

Also, when we chose a match, press the h3H tab and see how our team played face-to-face meetings with their opponents, if they scored against them in the last face-to-face games, then move on.

2) Now go to the site soccerfame.ru and if in the match we have chosen to win, the percentage is based in a radius of 45% and up to 100%, then we go to the bookmaker's office (I recommend using Marathon, bet city and other large offices that have a large line for the match) and choose what our team will score ...

Thus, we collect express ~ 2, usually the number of matches is 3-5, you can collect a higher odds only at your own peril and risk.
The bottom line is that the percentage takes into account the chance of winning and statistics, and if the CF falls, then either a lot of people are betting on this outcome, or something is wrong, including a negotiated match, and the bookmaker is afraid of losing too much. But since before with the outcome we could have burned out, now the team should score in 90 minutes.
Thus, the percentage of cross-country ability can be raised to 90% and higher, which means you can make good money on this.
I will give a few examples of my rates.

So let's move on to the scheme itself or the so-called tactics. Everything is very simple.
  • We will bet on basketball;
  • I advise you to bet on basketball in BC Marathon.
1) We go into the line and choose basketball.
2) We see.

Now we are looking for TB or TM columns in any of the matches (for the whole match)

Now go to the link: myscore.ru
We are looking for our match there:
Click on it and select H 2 H:
kak_zarabotat_v_internete23.jpg

Now we consider:
1) For 1 team:
Average number of scored swords in five games (total goals / 5) + 1 * number of games won out of these five - 1.5 * number of games lost out of these five
2) For team 2:
Average number of scored swords in five games (total goals / 5) + 1 * number of games won out of these five - 1.5 * number of games lost out of these five
3) Add up the results
4) Compare the result obtained in point # 3 with the number in the BC in the TB and TM fields of the whole match.

Condition
If the result is> The numbers given by the BC => We put TB
If the result is <The number given by the BC => We put TM
I recommend looking for matches with a margin.

Levels
If the match fails, then you can use the levels.
Raise the bet on such a number in order to win back all the previous ones and still be in the black.

Levels
If we set initially 100 rubles:
1) We put 100, if it did not pass then go to step 2.
2) We bet 200 to win back 100 lost on 1 point and earn more from above.
If the bet passed, we return to point 1, if not, go on to 3.
3) We bet 400.
And if you need up to 4 (very rare case).
If, as a result of calculations, we get a number equal to or approximately equal to the number given by bq, it is better to refrain from betting.

To summarize:
1) We put on TB or TM (better with a margin).
2) We use express trains for more profit.
3) Don't forget about the levels.
From all we conclude that according to this scheme, you can quickly increase the bank.

Second circuit
1) We go into the line and choose baseball.
2) We see.

Now look for a minus sign in any of the matches in the Handicap columns.

Found, then look at the numbers that are in parentheses next to the minus. They must be in the range (-1.5 to -2.5)
Otherwise, the match is not considered for this circuit.
In this example, two matches suit us out of two.
In the match Brisbane Bandits and Blue Sox we place 2 single bets:
1) Handicap 1 (-1.5). Factor 2 (usually above 2)
2) Winning 2 teams. Ratio 2.48 (usually the same)
In the match between Adelaide Byte and Melbourne Aces:
1) Handicap 1 (-1.5). Factor 2 (usually above 2)
2) Winning 2 teams. Ratio 2.48 (usually the same)
Also, in this example, I will show how to make an express with an increase in winnings:

Concepts that will be useful to us:
W1 # 1 - victory 1 in match # 1
W1 # 2 - victory 1 in match # 2
F2 # 1 - handicap 2 match # 1
F2 # 2 - handicap 2 match # 2
In this example:
Match # 1 is the Brisbane Bandits and the Blue Sox
Match # 2 is Adelaide Byte and Melbourne Aces
So we put:

Express number 1
P1 No. 1; P1 No. 2

Express number 2
P1 No. 1; F2 No. 2

Express number 3
F2 No. 1; F2 No. 2

Express number 4
F2 No. 1; P2 # 2
We get 4 options for two matches.

3-match express
If there are 4 options for two matches. Therefore, for three matches, there are eight options.

To summarize:
1) We put on the handicap where the minus sign and the number are in the range from -1.5 to -2.5
2)
a) If we bet 1 on the handicap, then naturally the next step we will have is to bet on the victory of team # 2.
b) If we bet 2 on the handicap, then naturally the next step we will have is to bet on the victory of the team # 3.
3) We place the same or equal rates among ourselves.
4) For more profit, we use express trains.
From everything we conclude that it is unrealistic to be in the red under this scheme.

Double outcome. For newbies
So, let's move on to the scheme itself or the so-called tactics. Everything is very simple.
1. We will bet on football.
2. I advise you to bet on football in BC Marathon.
We will always bet on "Double outcome"
Double outcome bets are not very high in terms of odds, but more passable.
Double or Double Chance bets are bets not to lose or win for either team.
Designation of double chance bets at bookmakers:
1X - victory or draw of the first team, i.e. the first team won't lose.
12 - the match will end without a draw, i.e. someone will win, there will be no draw.
2X - victory or draw of the second team, i.e. the second team won't lose.
Since the odds for a double outcome are much lower, but the percentage of guessing is higher, it is best to collect multiples or systems for this type of bet.
We will work on such a system. We will collect express trains and receive a stable income. It's better than taking risks all the time. According to my calculations, betting on a double outcome is more profitable than simply betting on an outcome. For a month I was betting on outcomes and on a double outcome, so their 10 matches that were played on the outcome passed 6, and the matches that were double outcome passed 15 out of 15. So, the chance for what will be the lost bet is very small, but there is, since this is a sport. Once a year, the stick shoots.

And so I will show with an example how to set:
We go to the BC (in our case, Leon) select - Football - Spain - Championship of Spain
We see 3 games:
Osasuna - Betis
Sociedad - Atletico Madrid
Seville - Mallorca
We drive into Google: Osasuna - Betis information and statistics
We see the first link, go soccerfame.ru
and then we look who are the owners, we look at the current forum, the statistics of both teams, the starting lineups of both teams, and their last meetings with each other.
We see that Real Betis won 3 times, Osasuna 1 time and there was 1 draw.
We draw a conclusion: Real Betis is not playing in his field, he defeated the opponent 3 times with 1 defeat and 1 draw. Accordingly, Real Betis may win, but we will not risk it and will bet a "double outcome" 1X
Now we do the same with this match - Sociedad - Atletico Madrid soccerfame.ru and then we look who are the owners, we look at the current forum, the statistics of both teams, the starting lineups of both teams, and their last meetings with each other.
We draw a conclusion: A. Madrid is playing on a foreign field, but A. Madrid is in good shape: 5 games without defeat and a draw. Let's look: out of 5 meetings with each other 4 times A. Madrid won, and there was 1 draw.
We also place a bet on the "double outcome" X2. We put it this way because A. Madrid can be away and miss, as I said above - we will not risk it.
We do the same for 3 games: Sevilla - Mallorca.
We see that the form is the same - LLWWD - LLWDW
L-defeat W-victory D-draw.
Watching the latest games with each other.
We see that Sevilla won 2 times, Mallorca 1 time and 2 draws.
We bet, as elsewhere, on the "double outcome" 1X.
And so we get the coefficient: 1.83
We can also bet on outcome 12 when there is no draw.
We take teams: Shakhtar - Metallurg
Here's a look at the statistics of their games together.
As you can see, there were mostly victories, there was a draw once.
Here you can safely bet on a double outcome 12.
If we bet $ 5, then we get $ 4 clean, no risk, etc.
We take no risks and get a stable exhaust.
Using this system, you can collect up to 10 express bets with a total odds of 7+
As a result, we get a stable income, even without experience in a bookmaker.