Big Info For NYC In-Store Carding!

xylon

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
NYC carding

What goes for EU? Maybe someone can PM me for advices?

It is the best place to card if you now how to card...They do have LE looking out for carders because it is a BIG TOURIST CITY, so you need to know how and what to look for...If you need help PM and I can give you a heads up if you need to shop in my city.....

REGARDS

saruman

BANNED
Reaction score
posting where you got busted, store, amounts, details......not smart, when you know this forum is watched by LE
why not change your user name from jesta184 with your real name?

Arkos

Carder
Reaction score
The story sounds fishy to me.

they got me because they saw me make a purchase of 3,000 and they saw it funny and then they followed me

Shoulder surfing pig??? Ok... the transaction cleared so what was the problem? Why did you answer any of their questions? They had no cause to stop you and any questions you should have refused to answer.

ThunBird

Professional
Reaction score
Man i´m sorry for you but thanks for the info
I thing many carders in nyc will now keep eyes open...

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
Shit happens, u never can say, but no retreat no surrender. An electrician is never afraid of electric shock. from this experience u will get better. be ahead of them watching u, get all ur tools tight and u'll be alright.

fastcashier

Carder
Reaction score
Hey, I saw on the NY news that LE caught a guy buying 3 laptops from Apple Stores in NYC
he went to Soho then he went to 5th Ave and was going to LuisVuittion and LE stop him and arrested him because they notice his ID. So buy the best ID's because they are watching. Just a little advice...

DaTaCaRd

BANNED
Reaction score
Start Learning about stores u go to ..Loss Prevention sets up silent alarms for people buying giftcards for over 100$ and they dont get you on spot ..they do exactly what happened here.they follow you from store to store...i dont understand why people dont understand the giftcard scene is dead in the usa..dont buy that shit ...if u keep buyin gift cards im sorry to say but you will get caught.. try turning your customers onto gift receipts verses gift cards...say you walk into macys.. walk around and buy clothes from one register "with a gift reciept" then go buy some shoes " get another gift reciept" then maybe cologne.then jeans..bottomline is it lets you be able to kill a card without bringing heat to you ..cuz i nreality ..(other then carders) who buys 5 gift cards at the same store at 5 diff registers....you guys dont think the feds and loss prevention are trained way beyond that shit ...think above and beyond the norm and youll stay successful in this game

Janus

Professional
Reaction score
Start Learning about stores u go to ..Loss Prevention sets up silent alarms for people buying giftcards for over 100$ and they dont get you on spot ..they do exactly what happened here.they follow you from store to store...i dont understand why people dont understand the giftcard scene is dead in the usa..dont buy that shit ...if u keep buyin gift cards im sorry to say but you will get caught.. try turning your customers onto gift receipts verses gift cards...say you walk into macys.. walk around and buy clothes from one register "with a gift reciept" then go buy some shoes " get another gift reciept" then maybe cologne.then jeans..bottomline is it lets you be able to kill a card without bringing heat to you ..cuz i nreality ..(other then carders) who buys 5 gift cards at the same store at 5 diff registers....you guys dont think the feds and loss prevention are trained way beyond that shit ...think above and beyond the norm and youll stay successful in this game

Even here in Europe ( Germany,Netherland) Instore Carding isnt so easy as many of you mentioned here.
Giftcarding is nearly dead here and you need to be 3-4 steps ahead to make your money.

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
come on people, someone has to get cought doing this business. in this case was a not so experience one, but shit can happen to anyone. i would consider carding for lower amount like 500 to 1500 in places where they have this type of officers. i know for a fact that nyc and the neighbor states are very hot, and you will need good near perfect ids and bank quality plastic to card in those places to be safer.. for others like yourself.. having a no hologram id got you into trouble.. for a petty 400 purchase. invest in a better quality plastic and you will be fine.

scrilla

Reaction score
re

The best thing for someone from nyc to do is travel because no where in the usa is as difficult not to say that you can not do it

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
NYC IS HOT!!!! that task force is mainly in the city! they dont really operate in other boroughs but they can!! they stay in soho,34th and the 50's by bloomies and saks!! them ma'fuckers think they know everything!! smh they take down plate numbers!! they'll approach u even if u have people carding for u they'll let u know u might not have it on you but they will get you!! the city isnt dead and giftcards in the usa arent dead! i still manage 10 stacks in gifties every week! just show some class and dont be greedy! o yea FUCK LP!! FUCK GLTF!!! FUCK THE POLICE AS A WHOLE!! CARD OR DIE!

paranoiamix

Reaction score
Vitali - what the hell does that story have anything to do with getting out of the store and not being able to be detained?

The person who was caught was arrested - did you even read the damn page?

It all depends upon the jurisdiction. Every state is different. Don't share false information.

saruman

ripper

al2000

RIPPER
Reaction score
I don't understand one thing.
Why is 3k in NYC too hot? C'om guys lets think again, its the New York City. All the big shops, stores, malls are located there. Bitches make purchases of even 30k there, so why would the mofo cops look and suspect at you when you make a 3k purchase there? Hmm thats interesting and some fucked up shit in there.

skitzo

RIPPER
Reaction score
new york has the most business in the world... if u have good work.. np trust me :)

Axell1941

DEER
Reaction score
Silly

Last edited: