BIG Dump + pin cashing with a difference :) SDA,DDA 201,221 ETC in Thai, malay, cambodia

nipsey1

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
CAN ANYONE HERE CASH OUT UK D+P BANKS SUCH AS TSB, HALIFAX ETC.. I NEED ME A CASHIER HERE FROM EUROPE.

ICQ NIPSEY
616 023 295

RIPPERS AND TIME WASTERS DONT BOTHER.

dewnet

BANNED
Reaction score
uk d+p working 100% in Indonesia. pm me if you are interested.

coolwas

RIPPER
Reaction score
if u interessted pmme ican cashout for you in canada ido this everyday

mabrouka

BANNED
Reaction score
@nipsey1,
Added on icq.

Reaction score
i need someone to cashout uk dp

nipsey1

BANNED
Reaction score
CERTAIN UK BINS I CANT CASHOUT BUT MOST OF THEM IS CASHABLE IN MY COUNTRY, IM LOOKING TO WORK WITH D+P SUPPLIERS AS WELL.

NIPSEY
616-023-295

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
CERTAIN UK BINS I CANT CASHOUT BUT MOST OF THEM IS CASHABLE IN MY COUNTRY, IM LOOKING TO WORK WITH D+P SUPPLIERS AS WELL.

NIPSEY
616-023-295

LOL

U start with UK pins that were about I am guessing and now u are casher!

Its never ends

nomolosop

Reaction score
CAN ANYONE HERE CASH OUT UK D+P BANKS SUCH AS TSB, HALIFAX ETC.. I NEED ME A CASHIER HERE FROM EUROPE.

ICQ NIPSEY
616 023 295

RIPPERS AND TIME WASTERS DONT BOTHER.

contac me I C Q : 627962771

woland

Reaction score
I can cashout d+p in Russia in special ATM's. My 30%. Money send in same day. LR, WM, WU, WT

godsname1

BANNED
Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I understand the kind of quality this service needs cashing out 201 SDA and DDA chip cards mainly, but 101's are more than welcome. I can provide accurate results and dont require a high percent, my team is also able to travel if needed.

1) Accuracy of results - the problem these days is that people offer themselves at small percentages hungry for little bits of work, making you think that your getting a good deal but really the guy is taking a extra little cut for himself behind the scenes, i could simply say that i'm not doing this, but how could you tell? Well i'm able to provide receipts, vouches from respectable people and when you see my results you will know they are accurate because if you had any experience in the past you will see expected results.

2) Speed and understanding - of how the how they work - the problem with people these days is when they go out to do the pins, they simply dont understand how to maximize their profits, thats where i can come into help. Depending on what country you take the pins i can give you advice on whats best for you, for example for some pins it is useful to cashout 1 hour before midnight then right after midnight the next day rolls over and your able to take out a new daily limit, BUT this is not the case with all country's and banks, some have weekly limits, some have atm withdraw limits some have a 24 hour limit, so it all depends on your country, also some people may think its best to cashout one hour before midnight and then straight after, but actually its not because it will flag after than and you will not able to do it day3 and day4 so its useful to pace yourself and do at random times rather than at peak fraud times.

3) speed and anonymous payment - i see a lot of people offering payments such as westernunion and moneygram, even LR a lot of traceable payments, this i advice is not the best way, i can provide multipul anonymous 101 pre-paid card with large withdraw limits so you can not only receive you share the same day but also anon too, its easy with no headache... also no fee's. I also can do large sums of pins, 1000+ per hour if necessary, which most others are unable to do.

We can talk percents and more in jabber, PM me

Look forward to your business.

jsmith77

Professional
Reaction score
Please do enlighten how you will do DDA cards?

To my knowledge, DDA is not cashable. Unless you have copy of the static magstripe.

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
jsmith77, sorry for offtopic but what exactly are DDA chips? And when cashing 201 (with chip cards I think) are they pretty much the same as 101 cards cuz u can still put in atm with pin code..

skimminglord

RIPPER
Reaction score
DDA cards are more secure than SDA ones as DDA cards store an encryption key that generates unique data for each transaction that is only valid for one authentication. By contrast, the signature used for SDA cards is the same every time. As a result, unless issuers send transactions from SDA cards over the processing network for online authentication, terminals might not be able to detect fraudulent cards.There are significant cryptography capacity challenges associated with DDA.

godsname1

BANNED
Reaction score
DDA cards can only be cashed out if you obtain them from OFFLINE pos terminal and if you cash them out ONLY before they use their card again, DDA cards can only be used one time, if skimmed from magnetic stripe then it can also be used as the track 2 number is not variable... i hope this is more clear.

Thanks

tdotwire6

RIPPER
Reaction score
Dealt with him before and he is reliable guy.

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
tdotwire6
Do not waste ur time here, because without proofs its just talks.
Go to blacklist section, put proof, logs and we will take action against him.
Why its so hard for you, guys?

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
Ah I understand now, but how to know if a card is DDA or SDA ?
all chip cards are DDA ?