Best Plastic design templates, IDs & Documents

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
i like document,hes a funny guy,got kartoon banned when dumps didnt work and i gave him about 50 or so cant remember then got ripped,resells templates from other people for higher priced, has been reported by in blacklist on .su repeated times (currently active about 2-3 of them), marked the fuck out of ids when i had him try to resell my shit when he was given a good deal and decided to be greedy, and overall just not keen to business. if you want to feel like you got fucked out of your money so when you tell someone they get a good laugh out of it (like me because alot of people come to me with funny stories :D) go to document, i reccomend it!

micronicro

RIPPER
Reaction score
yesterday i bought from him french id scan and it was very good. it approved and passed online access

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
G 4 and Wave you have Blacklist to post Logs/Proofs u got ripped.Both of you will have a 10 day warning! I don`t want to hear anything about this HERE.You have a thread where you can post proof,talkin much makes the monkey smaller!

IWin

Carder
Reaction score
bought two templates from you only got one, waiting for the other one for two days and now you are never online in icq, hope you will sort it out bro

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm sure you all got my icq. I lost all contact on icq again when my contact list reached 600. I think this is a problem with the icq servers. Some old customers can re-add me and please identify yourself quickly or else i'll just delete you .. As I will only keep useful contacts now. 3 to 5 people add me everyday.

Thanks

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro you have me on icq send me my PA DL template your cant b3 for real i have convo and screen shot

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
ygshine i dont work with you and you know it i think you are that lamer that came on forum and said shit about me so no point buyi8ng shit from me. Tell me what name you bought from on icq so i can check my history

realestk

Carder
Reaction score
I paid this guy $80 for a uk lloyds template. He gives me some useless 2 pictures of a lloyds cc. Bro, i cant print my own stuff with this.

please sort it out.

Update: got my template, misunderstanding at first on what i wanted. quality is very good.

Last edited:

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
People should talk to me first on icq and make all resolutions first. Always remember its online transaction and sometimes information can be mis-interpreted

realestk

Carder
Reaction score
His not a ripper, bought again from him yesterday...got my stuff immediately and good guality too.

realestk

Carder
Reaction score
You have deer status and you talk about rippers. I got my stuff on all occasions, so therefore I can recommend him.