Best countries to card with dumps

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
I start this topic to share new information about carding with dumps in the hole world .
The point is to identify the countries where is more easy to work with dumps for the following reasons
1. stupidity of the store sellers ( if they check the id the last four numbers ,the signature, what they do in case of authorization denied or pick up/hold cards )
2 coruption if you can find easy shop owners to made 50% / 50% money swiping the card at his store
3 high limit of the dumps
4 police interes in this bussines is high or much lower than other countries
5 punishment if you get caught ( that a real topic that we avoid some time but does matter if you make some mistake and unfortunately they get you ) you escape easy or you get hard times
if i forgot something i expect to post here the other esential points that does matter in this camp of bussines
and hope we can identify most dangerous places to work as more easy places to fill our pockets
--------
The US is getting more dangerous. punishment is becoming more harsh unless it is your first time. Greece, Turkey and Mexico are bad places to get caught, you might end up dying in prison or killed by the police.
----------
greece and turkey it's more easy to card because the greeks and turks shop owners are greedy to you can work deals with them but if you get caught realy it a hard prison about mexico i don't know but i imagine a white male imprison there what happen with him
------
personaly i belive italy ,spain and france are good specialy first two because of the stupidity of the people(even they was tricked before ), and the laws are not harsh in this bussines with a good lawyer you even could finish by getting nothing
-----
few dumps work in spain. big holiday location.

spanish carders love plantin skimmers to soley catch tourist dumps, so they can drain their account whilst their still on holiday. the bank aint gonna raise an eyebrow, because 1) they're in that country 2) they're on holiday 3) real card owner has genuinely withdrawn. tho im sure you know all this

hence why dump + pin + fullz = $$$$$$$$$$$$ :p

other than that, new zealand is a hotspot for cashing.
-------
I dunno NZ is a long way away and if caught i dunno.Honk Kong is full of carders they were at this long before most off us.Though with Hong Kong back under Chinese rule i would hazard a guess that sentence's could be tricky.Most Aisan carders hit Australia there prison's are full of people who hit there and get caught.The middle was great like the UAE.The money there was and is so vast that it was the norm to see people charge 100k at a go and way more than that.They got hit hard and changed up there policys.When you have store's that have item's for 100k and 500k is is golden for carding.
Maybe the list should be about the best places to card along with the Best places to do time.The reality is both go hand in hand.Many get caught....though we would all like to stay free.I myself like to think things through.
Do not get me wrong i do not want to do time any were just like all of you.I see nada wrong with knowing if some thing went south that at least the Time would be doable.
The USA as we all know is brutal.If you are there and have no Green card and get caught.Than you are in custody till for good.You are in till the case resolves than at the end you could be in a Ice facility till you are deported.
----------
australia checks last four, but don't always ask for id's. yes, they where hit hard by asians. hk, is tough, undercover secret police, bad prisons.
-------
I thought i answered this im sure i did.The forum musta backed up after i did.Anyway the UAE is nice.Though some big arrests there in the last few weeks.One i dont get.It suggests some team kept using the same atm to w/d from in a mall for a few days.Why the same atm.If you are cashing you can use any were.Was there some issue with the atm and they re set it?It does not say so hard to know.Yes there is some serious money and with that spending was the norm though of late its slowed down.That said there is some serious wealth there and carding done right is ok.You gotta either get out quick or change your appearance and making ones self look like arab is cool as it hide's everything,glass's do the rest.

Very True.

MY personal experience for cashing out DUMPS

1. NEPAL
2. INDIA
3. SRI LANKA
4. BANGLADESH
5. SINGAPORE.
6. MACAU

:- Reason here the shop owners are not that smart although Banks are insturcing them on checking the card and the one can get away easily witht the police if you can hire good lawyer.
2. They are greedy and one can do % straight cash