Best Approval rate LIVE & VALID CC/CVV and FULLZ | US CA UK HK & World MIX |

Darkmoneyyy9

Reaction score
Hi. I have Fresh US and world bins on daily basis, Live CC/CVV with High Valid Rate and good approval. US, UK, CA, AU, IT, EU and world mix CC / CVV are available. If you have got BINS but can not find CCs anywhere, I can provide you live CCs with high valid rate with Good approval.

* Fresh Base
* Daily Updates
* Live CC
* Dead CC replacement, or refund.
* HQ Sniffed (Good approvals)

Base includes:
* Sniffed Bins
* MIX Bins
* FULLZ
* No Info CC
* Mini Info CC
* Full Info CC

If you need CC specifically with Phone numbers, or Email, these are also available. You can contact me for DOB/SSN as well.

Once you buy, you will get to know what I am selling. I will replace CC or refund if in-case it is dead with in given check time.

FORUM ESCROW ACCEPTED!!! OR IF YOU ARE PART OF ANY LEGIT TELEGRAM GROUP AND THEY OFFER ESCROW SERVICES. YOU CAN ADD ME THERE, AND WE WILL DO ESCROW. I BELIEVE THIS WAY I ASSURE YOUR MONEY SAFETY.

Contact me soon.
I hope we will do well.
Thank you!

Telegram: Darkmoneyyy9

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Please answer the following questions:
1. On which forums have you been verified and passed the check of the service for the sale of cards. Provide links to your advertising topics.
2. On what forums did you pay for advertising or do you not even have $ 100 for these purposes?
3. The escrow service does not work on this forum, please indicate the contacts of the escrow services of the companies through which the transaction can be made.

If he offers unknown personalities as an escrow service in the telegram, this is a bonus fraud and deception.
Be compassionate, do not buy anything from him. It must pass validation or acquire a lock.

Darkmoneyyy9

Reaction score
1. On which forums have you been verified and passed the check of the service for the sale of cards. Provide links to your advertising topics.
2. On what forums did you pay for advertising or do you not even have $ 100 for these purposes?
3. The escrow service does not work on this forum, please indicate the contacts of the escrow services of the companies through which the transaction can be made.

If he offers unknown personalities as an escrow service in the telegram, this is a bonus fraud and deception.
Be compassionate, do not buy anything from him. It must pass validation or acquire a loc

1. I'm verified seller at https://crdpro.cc/
2. Link me to the forum requirement, where it is required to pay and get verified badge.
3. I can not introduce my own persons for Escrow. So if the forum is providing Escrow services, I can use them. Pr if the admin of this page does, I am ready for that too.

I AM NOT OFFERING ANY UNKNOWN PERSONALITIES. PLEASE READ MY AD AGAIN. I QUOTED, "IF YOU ARE PART OF ANY LEGIT TELEGRAM GROUP AND THEY OFFER ESCROW SERVICES. YOU CAN ADD ME THERE, AND WE WILL DO ESCROW. I BELIEVE THIS WAY I ASSURE YOUR MONEY SAFETY."

Good day!

Darkmoneyyy9

Reaction score
Fresh bases are added on daily basis.

14 Sep update:
USA CC
USA DOB SSN
CA CC
UK CA
JP CC
HK CC

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
This scammer is cheating.
1. It has no advertising theme on crdpro.cc
2. It does not have service checks on any forum.
3. Some scammers pay 100 bucks on small forums and think that they are verified. As a result, they cheat for larger sums.
4. He does not have a security deposit on any forum.

Refrain from buying cc from this seller. This is a scam.

Darkmoneyyy9

Reaction score
3. Some scammers pay 100 bucks on small forums and think that they are verified. As a result, they cheat for larger sums.

Now you are acting ridiculous. PLEASE PASTE THE PROOF HERE THAT I AM A SCAMMER.

Where did I mention I have advertisement theme on Crdpro.cc???? I said I'm a verified seller. Read thoroughly or learn English!

You are just a leg puller nothing much.

Darkmoneyyy9

Reaction score
Being old on this forum, having much reactions and followers does not make you KING of all. YOU SHOULD POST A PROOF.

"I AM CHALLENGING EVERY INDIVIDUAL OF THIS FORUM TO GET ME ANY PROOF OF SCAM IF I HAVE EVER DONE TO ANYONE. BRING THE PROOF AND I WILL PAY 500$ AS BOUNTY"

Bring the proof along otherwise do not flood on my thread!

Darkmoneyyy9

Reaction score
AND IF SOMEONE WANTS TO BUY ANYTHING FROM ME, PLEASE ADD THIS RIDICULOUS GUY "LORD777" AS ESCROWER SO THAT THE WORLD CAN SEE WHO IS SCAMMING AND WHO IS BLUFFING / LEG PULLING.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Please give a link to this crdpro.cc where it says that you are a verified seller.
How did you get verified? Paid $ 100 and got verified? BIG LOL. Ha-ha-ha. This is ridiculous.
You write that you are a proven trusted seller, but what did you miss 100 bucks to pay for advertising there? Ha-ha-ha.

We are waiting for the link and your answers.
We have already seen many who paid 100 bucks there and then turned out to be scammers. You're one of them?

Darkmoneyyy9

Reaction score
People might pay 100$ and get away I agree. But they won't last for a month maximum.

It's been 1 year now that i'm verified there and still working. If I were have to run away, I would not last there for an year. Please see the attachment and read properly before saying some legit ones fake. Stop leg pulling!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-14 164746.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-09-14 164746.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 55

Darkmoneyyy9

Reaction score
Since you were waiting for the proof and link, I have responded timely and provided you with it. NOW I'M WAITING!

Reminder: I gave a challenge to you to gather some proofs against me as you were saying me scammer. Secondly I'm asking people here to add you as ESCROWER to see who will be going to scam, the vendor or the Escrower. Good luck with pulling legs!

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Are you very stupid or are you pretending?

I ask you again how you earned and got the "Verified Seller" status?

Did you just pay $ 100 for this status?
How can you be verified if:
- You just bought a status at a ridiculous price
- You have no money to pay for advertising there
- You do not have a security deposit on any forum. When will you top up the escrow service for 1-2k at least?

Or does "Verified Seller" have no money at all? LOL.

Darkmoneyyy9

Reaction score
Finally I'm in a situation where you are not responding to my challenges. I will keep asking you to provide proofs instead of leg pulling me, and you will only ask me different question. You can ask the forum owner about the procedures of getting verified seller that's not me to inform. You are pretending as investigator officer here so its your job to investigate by your own means rather than asking me.

The proves I have provided so far speaks for me clearly. You are claiming then get some proofs or DO NOT WASTE MY TIME.

I am just wasting time in responding you. WHO ARE YOU by the way? Not an admin, not the founder, but just an indian leg puller who just joined the forum 5 months ago. LOL GET A LIFE MATE!

Darkmoneyyy9

Reaction score
Post in thread 'Best Approval rate LIVE & VALID CC/CVV and FULLZ | US CA UK HK & World MIX |' by Lord777 has been reported by Darkmoneyyy9. Reason given:
This guy is a leg puller. Saying bullshit but can not proof his words. Flooding my thread!

Content being reported:
Are you very stupid or are you pretending?

I ask you again how you earned and got the "Verified Seller" status?

Did you just pay $ 100 for this status?
How can you be verified if:
- You just bought a status at a ridiculous price
- You have no money to pay for advertising there
- You do not have a security deposit on any forum. When will you top up the escrow service for 1-2k at least?

Or does "Verified Seller" have no money at all? LOL.

Darkmoneyyy9

Reaction score
Post in thread 'Best Approval rate LIVE & VALID CC/CVV and FULLZ | US CA UK HK & World MIX |' by Lord777 has been reported by Darkmoneyyy9. Reason given:
This guy is a leg puller. Saying bullshit but can not proof his words. Flooding my thread!

Content being reported:
Please give a link to this crdpro.cc where it says that you are a verified seller.
How did you get verified? Paid $ 100 and got verified? BIG LOL. Ha-ha-ha. This is ridiculous.
You write that you are a proven trusted seller, but what did you miss 100 bucks to pay for advertising there? Ha-ha-ha.

We are waiting for the link and your answers.
We have already seen many who paid 100 bucks there and then turned out to be scammers. You're one of them?

Darkmoneyyy9

Reaction score

Content being reported:

Darkmoneyyy9

Reaction score

Content being reported:

Be compassionate, do not buy anything from him. It must pass validation or acquire a lock.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Please don't freak out and calm down. I just bring scammers to clean water.

You asked for analytics, which I did.
So, what do we have about this scammer:
1. He paid for advertising for 1 month on crdpro.cc and without verification received the status of "Verified Seller"
2. He did not have enough money to pay for advertising for the next month.
3. It has not been verified and has no advertising topics on any forum.
4. He does not have a single positive feedback from a satisfied customer. Imagine he has been selling CC for a long time, but not a single person has noticed that it is a good and high-quality service.
his advertising theme with bad reviews was deleted on crdpro.cc because he did not pay for its renewal.
5. He did not pass verification on this forum and did not pay for advertising on this forum, as well as on others.
6. Most likely he is a clone of another scammer.
7. He sells invalid cards and will never make a substitution.
8. He has no idea how to use automatic card checkers.
9. He has no money to order even his own website, this fool is sold manually through Telegram and ICQ.
10. He refused to make a $ 1-2k security deposit to the escrow service in case of fraud.

It's just a cheap bug that has no idea how to sell cards properly. Beware of buying from her - you will be deceived and disappointed!
Protect your money from the tricks of scammers.

Darkmoneyyy9

Reaction score
I never paid for advertisement neither I told him, so all his points related to advertisement are baseless. We never talked about security deposit to Escrower and it does not need when I will be dealing with Escrow. Buyer will send payments to Escrower and upon getting LIVE CC which I claim, Escrower will release the money to my address. This guy does not know how Escrow service works.

Content being reported:
Please don't freak out and calm down. I just bring scammers to clean water.

You asked for analytics, which I did.
So, what do we have about this scammer:
1. He paid for advertising for 1 month on crdpro.cc and without verification received the status of "Verified Seller"
2. He did not have enough money to pay for advertising for the next month.
3. It has not been verified and has no advertising topics on any forum.
4. He does not have a single positive feedback from a satisfied customer. Imagine he has been selling CC for a long time, but not a single person has noticed that it is a good and high-quality service.
his advertising theme with bad reviews was deleted on crdpro.cc because he did not pay for its renewal.
5. He did not pass verification on this forum and did not pay for advertising on this forum, as well as on others.
6. Most likely he is a clone of another scammer.
7. He sells invalid cards and will never make a substitution.
8. He has no idea how to use automatic card checkers.
9. He has no money to order even his own website, this fool is sold manually through Telegram and ICQ.
10. He refused to make a $ 1-2k security deposit to the escrow service in case of fraud.

It's just a cheap bug that has no idea how to sell cards properly. Beware of buying from her - you will be deceived and disappointed!
Protect your money from the tricks of scammers.